Death Rally 2012

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Death Rally 2012

Post by STN »

Made by jaybz

Here's a table I made for Death Rally 2012. I can confirm that it works with the version 1.0.20.437 from Steam, however, I expect it to work for other versions as well. If it doesn't please pm me the version you have and I'll see what I can do. Actually, if you have a different version, I would appreciate it if you tested it and then tell me if it works or not.

The table will allow you to prevent decrease of the following:
Ammo - This affects both guns/missiles and mines.
Health - Aside from keeping your health at 100% during races, if you have any damaged cars and you switch to it in the car selection screen, it will be fully repaired.
Nitro - You will also have 1 nitro instead of 0 at the start of each race.
Cash - The auto-fill option is not affected. This will allow you to leave the upgrade menu without disabling the cash cheat first by just clicking the auto-fill button after you're done to use up your cash.

Thanks to Gniarf for his help with the health cheat.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
DeathRally.CT
(7.5 KiB) Downloaded 179 times

Xforcen
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Death Rally 2012

Post by Xforcen »

Thanks for the table, you made me decided to buy the game. I always wanted to try the inf ammo just for having fun with the demon boss. It was really frustrating trying to beat the boss on my phone back in the days, though I still beat him after a few tries. If I remember correctly, even if you use the same car as the demon and maximum all your stats, his car is always a bit faster than yours. Which means, if you want to beat him, you either use nitro or block in front of him.

usdelka
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Death Rally 2012

Post by usdelka »

Thanks STN, Couldn't something be included to quickly raise fame points?