z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kaiiak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by kaiiak »

Gothfather wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:00 pm
kaiiak wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm
Anyone found a way to apply data "Boosts" or effect to passive.txt or characters.txt and ONLY to the player ?
it seems that everything applied to "_Hero" is effecting the entire party

I tried using :IF(Tagged('CUSTOM', context.Source)) in passive.txt with no luck
okay from what I can tell there is no uniqueness to the PC as all the systems the PC uses to create a character are used by any other characters. So any class you tweak to add the boosts will give those boosts to everyone with said class. If you tweak a background than anyone with that background also get the boosts. If you tweak the race... you get the idea.

There doesn't seem to be a unique system to the player to allow for that kind of player only tweaking. At least from what I can see rooting around in the games files. Maybe in the future someone will discover something I missed. But as I understand how the systems work currently, it can't be done.
Thanks ,
AFAIK the "Custom" tag is specific to the player. and even if it's not not . we can probably create multiple if conditions to make it specific to the player.
my problem is that I cant seem to get any If('tag') to work in passive.txt . I would really appreciate it if somewhere can provide an example of ANY if statement working within passive.txt context

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zmg9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zmg9 »

kaiiak wrote:
Anyone found a way to apply data "Boosts" or effect to passive.txt or characters.txt and ONLY to the player ?

It was a whole epic of searches...
Catch)

Code: Select all

IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):Resistance(All, Immune);
Exemple:

new entry "HeroElfMale"
type "Character"
using "_Hero"
data "Weight" "50000"
data "DarkvisionRange" "100"
data "DefaultBoosts" "IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):CharacterWeaponDamage(99);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):RollBonus(Attack,50);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):RollBonus(RawAbility,50);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):RollBonus(SavingThrow,50);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):RollBonus(SkillCheck,50);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResource(SpellSlot,4,3);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,1);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,2);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,3);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(ActionPoint,0,0);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(BonusActionPoint,0,0);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(Movement,0,0);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):Resistance(All, Immune);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ProficiencyBonusOverride(50)"
data "Progressions" "eb9db11d-1091-49fa-9006-2f52bbb76f6a;5fd1dfd5-b5bd-4152-a04a-87fb3faba1e9"

kaiiak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaiiak »

Zmg9 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:47 pm
kaiiak wrote:

It was a whole epic of searches...
Catch)

IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):Resistance(All, Immune);
Exemple:

new entry "HeroElfMale"
type "Character"
using "_Hero"
data "Weight" "50000"
data "DarkvisionRange" "100"
data "DefaultBoosts" "IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):CharacterWeaponDamage(99);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):RollBonus(Attack,50);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):RollBonus(RawAbility,50);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):RollBonus(SavingThrow,50);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):RollBonus(SkillCheck,50);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResource(SpellSlot,4,3);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,1);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,2);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,3);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(ActionPoint,0,0);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(BonusActionPoint,0,0);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(Movement,0,0);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):Resistance(All, Immune);IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):ProficiencyBonusOverride(50)"
data "Progressions" "eb9db11d-1091-49fa-9006-2f52bbb76f6a;5fd1dfd5-b5bd-4152-a04a-87fb3faba1e9"
Thanks @Zmg9 .are you able to apply those only to the main character? What is GENERIC tag?
Do those correspond to the tags on the character sheet (like CUSTOM)?

Gothfather
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gothfather »

kaiiak wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:28 pm
Gothfather wrote:
kaiiak wrote:

okay from what I can tell there is no uniqueness to the PC as all the systems the PC uses to create a character are used by any other characters. So any class you tweak to add the boosts will give those boosts to everyone with said class. If you tweak a background than anyone with that background also get the boosts. If you tweak the race... you get the idea.

There doesn't seem to be a unique system to the player to allow for that kind of player only tweaking. At least from what I can see rooting around in the games files. Maybe in the future someone will discover something I missed. But as I understand how the systems work currently, it can't be done.
Thanks ,
AFAIK the "Custom" tag is specific to the player. and even if it's not not . we can probably create multiple if conditions to make it specific to the player.
my problem is that I cant seem to get any If('tag') to work in passive.txt . I would really appreciate it if somewhere can provide an example of ANY if statement working within passive.txt context
From what I can see "Tags" are not scrip tags but just a string added to the character under Tags. And what I mean by that is, if you pick the background noble that doesn't give you the tag Noble and then anyone with the tag noble get A, B, & C, rather you pick noble get A, B, & C and then your character gets the tag noble. So the computer isn't looking for a tag applied to a character to give it abilities rather it adds the abilities then adds the tag. Does that make sense?
This is a snip from backgrounds.lsx for the noble

<node id="Background">
                    <attribute id="Description" type="FixedString" value="Backgrounds_New_Stat_4_Description"/>
                    <attribute id="DisplayName" type="FixedString" value="Backgrounds_New_Stat_4_DisplayName"/>
                    <attribute id="Passives" type="LSString" value="Background_Noble"/>
                    <attribute id="UUID" type="guid" value="7e820dee-a8fc-43b2-8661-2b404454bade"/>
                    <children>
                        <node id="Tags">
                            <attribute id="Object" type="guid" value="56825486-9cfc-4ec2-87d1-c8065c41774b"/>
                        </node>
                    </children>
                </node>
From what i can gather from this (Note i am not a coder and really am just a tweaker so I say nothing definitively as I could be WAY off here.) 7e820dee-a8fc-43b2-8661-2b404454bade Tells the computer what to do when you pick the noble background and 56825486-9cfc-4ec2-87d1-c8065c41774b tells the computer to add the tag noble. Again could be way off but this seems to be how the game does things. The "Noble" tag doesn't seem to be a trigger for abilities but I have seen a Class or Race tag used in dialogues.

From what I can gather a tag might be just a mechanic used in dialogue vs telling the computer that it needs to apply X to a character. The engine seems to use a different naming conventions to add abilities that are not unique like the examples above.

"SelectPassives(333fb1b0-9398-4ca8-953e-6c0f9a59bbed,20,WarlockInvocations) which means let the player select 20 warlock invocations from 333fb1b0-9398-4ca8-953e-6c0f9a59bbed. [i tweaked this bit of code to allow 20 innovations picks instead of 2 to show how the engine merges systems.] This line of code is used in the Progressions.lsx file for a warlock at 2nd level. This alphanumerical code convention is used for class, backgrounds, class features(all character creation features it seems), spells, skills and so on. And none seem to be unique to the PC. So any tweaks to these creates a universal tweak vs a PC specific tweak. I hope this is making sense. oh and these codes seem to be all over the place and finding the specific file they are in is a chore. And they can be in multiple locations forcing you to tweak multiple files like my post on how to add what skills your class can pick for proficiencies.

Again not saying what you want is impossible but rather saying I haven't found any system used to create a character that is unique that would allow that type of tweak to be restricted to just the PC.

Zmg9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zmg9 »

kaiiak wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:03 pm
Zmg9 wrote:
kaiiak wrote:
Thanks @Zmg9 .are you able to apply those only to the main character? What is GENERIC tag?
Yes it does. I've been looking for this crap for a long time)). Then I thought of looking in English.pak for the description of the tag. Received 3 descriptor guid. Then I looked in the Tags folder. 3 results were found - GENERIC, REALLY_GENERIC, SHAPESHIFT_GENERIC. Of these, only the first 2 passed the test. Actually I'm using GENERIC now.

Everything is working.
BUT there is a nuance, apparently the line has a limit on the length of characters, if you exceed it, the line will not be loaded. Otherwise, loading the save will start crashing.
Therefore, I dropped some of the settings in Passive.txt

Exemple://Passive.txt

new entry "r_skills"
type "PassiveData"
data "Boosts" "ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Athletics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Acrobatics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Stealth);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,SleightOfHand);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Arcana);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,History);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Investigation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Nature);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Religion);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,AnimalHandling);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Insight);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Medicine);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Perception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Survival);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Deception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Intimidation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Performance);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Persuasion);ProficiencyBonus(SavingThrow,AllSavingThrows);Tag(DETECTTHOUGHTS);Tag(PETPAL);Tag(COMPREHEND_LANGUAGES)"
//Character.txt

new entry "_Hero"
type "Character"
using "_Base"
data "Vitality" "1"
data "XPReward" ""
data "Sight" "1850"
data "Hearing" "1800"
data "SpellCastingAbility" "Intelligence"
data "ActionResources" "ActionPoint:1;BonusActionPoint:1;ReactionActionPoint:1;SpellSlot:0:0:1"
data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting;r_skills"
data "Proficiency Group" "SimpleWeapons;MartialWeapons;MediumArmor;HeavyArmor;LightArmor;Shields"

Zmg9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zmg9 »

How to add 2 backgrounds, and one which was custom when creating a character, and the second so that the profile is automatically added by default, that is the question.
Then this code could be great to reduce, and to drive everything into backgrounds. And checks would not be needed at all.
Making background is not a problem, even writing descriptors is not a problem either, everything is done in english.pak.
But how to make sure not to lose the second background, and so that it works at the same time, that is the question.

kaiiak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaiiak »

Zmg9 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:33 pm
kaiiak wrote:
Zmg9 wrote:

Yes it does. I've been looking for this crap for a long time)). Then I thought of looking in English.pak for the description of the tag. Received 3 descriptor guid. Then I looked in the Tags folder. 3 results were found - GENERIC, REALLY_GENERIC, SHAPESHIFT_GENERIC. Of these, only the first 2 passed the test. Actually I'm using GENERIC now.

Everything is working.
BUT there is a nuance, apparently the line has a limit on the length of characters, if you exceed it, the line will not be loaded. Otherwise, loading the save will start crashing.
Therefore, I dropped some of the settings in Passive.txt

Exemple://Passive.txt

new entry "r_skills"
type "PassiveData"
data "Boosts" "ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Athletics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Acrobatics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Stealth);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,SleightOfHand);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Arcana);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,History);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Investigation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Nature);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Religion);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,AnimalHandling);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Insight);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Medicine);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Perception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Survival);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Deception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Intimidation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Performance);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Persuasion);ProficiencyBonus(SavingThrow,AllSavingThrows);Tag(DETECTTHOUGHTS);Tag(PETPAL);Tag(COMPREHEND_LANGUAGES)"
//Character.txt

new entry "_Hero"
type "Character"
using "_Base"
data "Vitality" "1"
data "XPReward" ""
data "Sight" "1850"
data "Hearing" "1800"
data "ActionResources" "ActionPoint:1;BonusActionPoint:1;ReactionActionPoint:1;SpellSlot:0:0:1"
data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting;r_skills"
data "Proficiency Group" "SimpleWeapons;MartialWeapons;MediumArmor;HeavyArmor;LightArmor;Shields"
@Zmg9

thanks for that , really good stuff !
I have does exactly the same as you : added a new passive entry , and then added it to character.txt . the new passive applies to all of my party . that's why I asked for the IF condition .
if I understand you then the GENERIC tag is ensuring it is ONLY applying to the main char ?.
I still cant see how your config will be applied only to the main char without any condition (which I cant see in either your passive.txt or character.txt "

Zmg9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zmg9 »

kaiiak wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:04 am
Zmg9 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:33 pm
kaiiak wrote:
@Zmg9

thanks for that , really good stuff !
I have does exactly the same as you : added a new passive entry , and then added it to character.txt . the new passive applies to all of my party . that's why I asked for the IF condition .
if I understand you then the GENERIC tag is ensuring it is ONLY applying to the main char ?.
I still cant see how your config will be applied only to the main char without any condition (which I cant see in either your passive.txt or character.txt "
This is the second part, I have already published the first part of the code, see the link:
viewtopic.php?p=160220#p160220

However, I'll make it easier, here are the files:
Password: 1234
Attachments
1.zip
(18.11 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Last edited by Zmg9 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cadmus8989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cadmus8989 »

Has anyone posted a set of item codes yet for the object spawner?

Helios2216
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Helios2216 »

kaiiak wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:28 pm
Gothfather wrote:
kaiiak wrote:

Thanks ,
[Edit]I have an idea for an if statement I want to test, but I don't know what "custom" tag you are talking about, please reply with location. Thanks in advance [Edit]

That is easy to understand. _Hero uses _Base as a template and inherits properties. All POC party members use specific Hero types that is why they share attributes/inherit properties. Example below:
Spoiler

new entry "_Hero"
type "Character"
using "_Base" //!important _Hero uses the _Base so if it had any passives hero would inherit
data "Vitality" "1"
data "XPReward" ""
data "Sight" "1850"
data "Hearing" "1800"
data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting"

// The POC cleric is using HeroHumanFemale so it inherits properites

new entry "POC_Player_Cleric"
type "Character"
using "HeroHumanFemale" //inheritance
data "Level" "1"
data "Strength" "13"
data "Dexterity" "9"
data "Constitution" "14"
data "Intelligence" "10"
data "Wisdom" "15"
data "Charisma" "12"
data "SpellCastingAbility" "Wisdom"
data "Class" "Cleric"
data "Progressions" "5f06db9e-31b0-41d9-bfbe-3446323c4bf6;9efb7794-dc6f-45f3-8cf9-74ad5286c792;64474b62-b4f5-46b3-b94a-c676c6da3116;044e4e07-6980-479f-80e5-3c4a84e691d1"

// The hero human female uses _hero
new entry "HeroHumanFemale"
type "Character"
using "_Hero" // inheritance
data "Weight" "55000"
data "Progressions" "4b6e7ec9-145b-4a95-9d8a-b2181de2749e"

If you want something to only apply to the player you would have to change the inheritance explained in the spoiler tag then track down where the template is being applied. I can't recall atm where I saw the values being applied but it had to do with character creation something.lsx. Having passives applied to the player while not breaking the poc that rely on inheritance is not that hard. It's EA, avoiding complex mods. _etc.lsf files can be opened using Norbyte's lslib if anyone is curious.
Cadmus8989 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:25 am
Has anyone posted a set of item codes yet for the object spawner?
Tiffany page 17
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: A better example of using inheritance from my custom staff. I don't want to my mods to apply to the original UNI_StaffOfRain so I copy it's template and simply add _Test (any) to the name. Then I apply the boost I want. I hate the cooldown on abilities so I create a new entry for Shout_Invisibility inheriting all its properties as a new entry Shout_Invisibility_Cheat
Spoiler

// Original
new entry "Shout_Invisibility_Duergar"
type "SpellData"
data "SpellType" "Shout"
using "Shout_Invisibility_Imp" // uses imp skill but has animation for player like models
data "Cooldown" "OncePerCombat" // I don't want this
data "CastSound" "Spell_Cast_Utility_Invisibility_L1to3"
data "TargetSound" "Spell_Impact_Utility_Invisibility_L1to3"
data "UseCosts" "ActionPoint:1"
data "SpellAnimationArcaneMagic" "dd86aa43-8189-4d9f-9a5c-454b5fe4a197(SPL_Arcane_Utility_Combat_01_Prepare);;bcc3b0d9-f04f-4448-aab0-e0ad641167cc(SPL_Somatic_Self_Combat_01_Cast);bf924cc6-8b39-4c3b-b1c0-eda264cf6150(SPL_Somatic_Self_Combat_01_Recover);;"
data "SpellAnimationDivineMagic" "dd86aa43-8189-4d9f-9a5c-454b5fe4a197(SPL_Arcane_Utility_Combat_01_Prepare);;bcc3b0d9-f04f-4448-aab0-e0ad641167cc(SPL_Somatic_Self_Combat_01_Cast);bf924cc6-8b39-4c3b-b1c0-eda264cf6150(SPL_Somatic_Self_Combat_01_Recover);;"
data "SpellAnimationNoneMagic" "dd86aa43-8189-4d9f-9a5c-454b5fe4a197(SPL_Arcane_Utility_Combat_01_Prepare);;bcc3b0d9-f04f-4448-aab0-e0ad641167cc(SPL_Somatic_Self_Combat_01_Cast);bf924cc6-8b39-4c3b-b1c0-eda264cf6150(SPL_Somatic_Self_Combat_01_Recover);;"

new entry "Shout_Invisibility_Cheat"
type "SpellData"
data "SpellType" "Shout"
using "Shout_Invisibility_Imp"
data "Cooldown" "" // Infinite use, pickpocket galore applied to test staff
data "CastSound" "Spell_Cast_Utility_Invisibility_L1to3"
data "TargetSound" "Spell_Impact_Utility_Invisibility_L1to3"
data "UseCosts" "BonusActionPoint:1"
data "SpellAnimationArcaneMagic" "dd86aa43-8189-4d9f-9a5c-454b5fe4a197(SPL_Arcane_Utility_Combat_01_Prepare);;bcc3b0d9-f04f-4448-aab0-e0ad641167cc(SPL_Somatic_Self_Combat_01_Cast);bf924cc6-8b39-4c3b-b1c0-eda264cf6150(SPL_Somatic_Self_Combat_01_Recover);;"
data "SpellAnimationDivineMagic" "dd86aa43-8189-4d9f-9a5c-454b5fe4a197(SPL_Arcane_Utility_Combat_01_Prepare);;bcc3b0d9-f04f-4448-aab0-e0ad641167cc(SPL_Somatic_Self_Combat_01_Cast);bf924cc6-8b39-4c3b-b1c0-eda264cf6150(SPL_Somatic_Self_Combat_01_Recover);;"
data "SpellAnimationNoneMagic" "dd86aa43-8189-4d9f-9a5c-454b5fe4a197(SPL_Arcane_Utility_Combat_01_Prepare);;bcc3b0d9-f04f-4448-aab0-e0ad641167cc(SPL_Somatic_Self_Combat_01_Cast);bf924cc6-8b39-4c3b-b1c0-eda264cf6150(SPL_Somatic_Self_Combat_01_Recover);;"

// infinite use rain, invisibility and speed staff
new entry "UNI_StaffOfRain_Test"
type "Weapon"
using "WPN_Quarterstaff"
data "RootTemplate" "28b38ae1-8d66-4d8e-a4f0-5d4c6c342c59"
data "ValueOverride" "100"
data "Rarity" "Uncommon"
data "Boosts" "UnlockSpell(Target_Topple);UnlockSpell(Target_CreateWater_StaffOfRain);UnlockSpell(Shout_UND_FeatherFall_Tower_Boots);UnlockSpell(Shout_Invisibility_Cheat)"
Last edited by Helios2216 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

wurmwood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wurmwood »

Is there a way to allow for the camera to unlock? or to unlock different maps? I've been exploring and have found some dummy npc's but I want to see what else is out there

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

klais wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:56 pm
Have you guys found anything regarding to max party limit yet, it seems its possible since you can do it by edit the savefiles I kinda wanted a easier method to get that tho.

[Link]
Did this but UI is F'd. It squishes everything in menus with the inclusion of 2 more characters, making everything too small. Anybody know how to add a horizontal scrollbar or prev/next character buttons in menus? Which files in which pak file to look into? I can't remember exactly how it was in DOS2's party size mod but there weren't anything like "scale to fit all on screen".

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Couldn't you just do something like this:?

character.txt

new entry "_Hero"
type "Character"
using "_Base"
data "Vitality" "1"
data "XPReward" ""
data "Sight" "1850"
data "Hearing" "1800"
data "ActionResources" "ActionPoint:1;BonusActionPoint:1;ReactionActionPoint:1;SpellSlot:1,3"
data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting;IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):R_Professional"
data "Proficiency Group" "SimpleWeapons;MartialWeapons;LightArmor;MediumArmor;HeavyArmor;Shields"
passive.txt

new entry "R_Professional"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "Passive_Background_FolkHero_DisplayName"
data "Boosts" "Tag(COMPREHEND_LANGUAGES);Tag(DETECTTHOUGHTS);Tag(PETPAL);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Athletics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Acrobatics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Stealth);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,SleightOfHand);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Arcana);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Investigation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Nature);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,AnimalHandling);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Insight);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Perception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Survival);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Deception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Intimidation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Performance);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Persuasion);UnlockSpell(Shout_SpeakWithAnimals);UnlockSpell(Projectile_ScorchingRay);UnlockSpell(Target_MistyStep);UnlockSpell(Target_SpeakWithDead);UnlockSpell(Projectile_MagicMissile);UnlockSpell(Shout_ComprehendLanguages);ActionResource(SpellSlot,3,2);ActionResource(SpellSlot,4,3);ActionResource(SpellSlot,4,4);ActionResource(SpellSlot,4,5)"

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

Anybody know how to remove fog of war? Would like to see the entire map revealed

Zmg9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zmg9 »

Tiffany wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:26 am
Couldn't you just do something like this:?

character.txt

new entry "_Hero"
type "Character"
using "_Base"
data "Vitality" "1"
data "XPReward" ""
data "Sight" "1850"
data "Hearing" "1800"
data "ActionResources" "ActionPoint:1;BonusActionPoint:1;ReactionActionPoint:1;SpellSlot:1,3"
data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting;IF(Tagged('GENERIC', context.Source)):R_Professional"
data "Proficiency Group" "SimpleWeapons;MartialWeapons;LightArmor;MediumArmor;HeavyArmor;Shields"
passive.txt

new entry "R_Professional"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "Passive_Background_FolkHero_DisplayName"
data "Boosts" "Tag(COMPREHEND_LANGUAGES);Tag(DETECTTHOUGHTS);Tag(PETPAL);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Athletics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Acrobatics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Stealth);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,SleightOfHand);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Arcana);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Investigation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Nature);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,AnimalHandling);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Insight);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Perception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Survival);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Deception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Intimidation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Performance);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Persuasion);UnlockSpell(Shout_SpeakWithAnimals);UnlockSpell(Projectile_ScorchingRay);UnlockSpell(Target_MistyStep);UnlockSpell(Target_SpeakWithDead);UnlockSpell(Projectile_MagicMissile);UnlockSpell(Shout_ComprehendLanguages);ActionResource(SpellSlot,3,2);ActionResource(SpellSlot,4,3);ActionResource(SpellSlot,4,4);ActionResource(SpellSlot,4,5)"
tried it, didn't work ...
Last edited by Zmg9 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.