z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cheech
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Cheech »

Kaihs wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:13 pm
Everytime I load this table, and choose BG3 process, it wont let me use any of the commands. I check the box and nothing happens. help?
try this method:

1) Download File | Run BG.CT file
2) Run Baldurs Gate

3) ON CE | Select a Process (Computer with Magnifying Glass button) > Go to Process Tab > select either bg3.exe or bg3_ dx11.exe
4) ON CE | Select "Console Command" on CheatEngine so an X appears in the box

**Important, you should not have loaded your game save up until this point**

5) Load the game by selecting "Continue" or selecting "Load Game"
6) Wait for game save to fully load in

7) ON CE | Select "Register Commands"

good Luck!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Cheech on Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zch »

zch wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:40 pm
How would I go about adding status, not a passive to character.
Namely
Action_SupremeSneak

any tips are welcome (also I am very new to CE so go easy on me)
Thanks in advance!

P.S.

In some previous version(s) of the game I have downloaded modified table called bg3commander or something like that. It had a really nice feature where it hides the address scanner window of the CE and leaves me with a nice window with checkboxes, how can I achieve that with current version?

In my stupidity I tried adding it as one would add a passive, just instead AddPassiveToPlayer I used ApplyStatusToPlayer

Ie:
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
status_name = "SUPREME_SNEAK"
[ENABLE]
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status_name)
[DISABLE]
RemovevStatusFromPlayer(status_name)

This works, but it turns character perma invis.

Is this possible to be added using CE at all or it requires a mod?

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

Cheech wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:31 pm
Kaihs wrote:
Everytime I load this table, and choose BG3 process, it wont let me use any of the commands. I check the box and nothing happens. help?
try this method:

2) Run Baldurs Gate

3) ON CE | Select a Process (Computer with Magnifying Glass button) > Go to Process Tab > select either bg3.exe or bg3_ dx11.exe

good Luck!
This actually helped! Thank you sooo much! Replaying the game and wanted to recruit Halsin much earlier than when he joins. Yaaay! ♥

vekkth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vekkth »

Hello, i am trying to use tables with recent patch and on saving the game i am not getting a proper populate for character stats. Is it because of tables were not updated for patch 5 yet or am i doing something wrong? Playing on honor mode.

Cheech
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cheech »

fmalust wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:12 pm
Spoiler
Cheech wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:31 pm
Kaihs wrote:
try this method:

2) Run Baldurs Gate

good Luck!
This actually helped! Thank you sooo much! Replaying the game and wanted to recruit Halsin much earlier than when he joins. Yaaay! ♥
..you can thank with an "thumbs up" on my helped post :-D TY!

SenseiDakara
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SenseiDakara »

anyone know if you can edit the amount of a specific type of enemy you have killed? cause like this enemy of justice tag is not going away with the commands I tried... it just reloads on save.

Cheech
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cheech »

vekkth wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:16 pm
Spoiler
Hello, i am trying to use tables with recent patch and on saving the game i am not getting a proper populate for character stats. Is it because of tables were not updated for patch 5 yet or am i doing something wrong? Playing on honor mode.

dude...just one page back -.- viewtopic.php?p=326458#p326458

vekkth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vekkth »

Cheech wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:46 am
vekkth wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:16 pm
Spoiler

dude...just one page back -.- viewtopic.php?p=326458#p326458
Apologies.

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

Cheech wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:35 pm
QuickWick wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:59 pm
How can we force the digital deluxe dice skin called Dragonflame Red into the game?
..any news on this? cant find anything about that, nor about the Illithid Purple - Collector's Edt. dice...(Prismatic Spray - PS5 Edt.)
Check out the RPGHQ. There should be a mod that allows you to unlock all the special dice except the arbitrarily platform-restricted ones. Works for me.

Still pissed that they don't seem to have included DiceSet04 and DiceSet05 in the PC version at all, so it's impossible to unlock unless someone actually digs those out of the console game(s).

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Rebelicious wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:05 pm
Cheech wrote:
QuickWick wrote:
How can we force the digital deluxe dice skin called Dragonflame Red into the game?
..any news on this? cant find anything about that, nor about the Illithid Purple - Collector's Edt. dice...(Prismatic Spray - PS5 Edt.)
Check out the RPGHQ. There should be a mod that allows you to unlock all the special dice except the arbitrarily platform-restricted ones. Works for me.

Still pissed that they don't seem to have included DiceSet04 and DiceSet05 in the PC version at all, so it's impossible to unlock unless someone actually digs those out of the console game(s).
Wouldn't it be easy enough, to just load your save on a console instead of PC? that if you own one of the consoles? then just have a save at the end or something and just beat it there I don't know lol?

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

AkimboDK wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:19 pm
Rebelicious wrote:
Cheech wrote:

Wouldn't it be easy enough, to just load your save on a console instead of PC? that if you own one of the consoles? then just have a save at the end or something and just beat it there I don't know lol?
No, the files are literally not available on the PC installation. Even if you'd somehow be able to load your PC save on, say, Playstation 5, you'd still be restricted to the dice on either platform. There's actual .pak-files that contain each of the special dies, with an unlocking condition.

You can even look at them in your BG3 installation directory, under /data/. DiceSet01.pak, DiceSet02.pak, and DiceSet03.pak correspond to Dragonfire Red, Illithid Purple, and Behir Blue. DiceSet06 (added in Patch 5) corresponds to Golden Skin, the one unlocked by completing Honor Mode. DiceSet04.pak and DiceSet05.pak would presumably correspond to Xanathar's Barter (XBOX) and Prismatic Spray (Playstation 5).

If anyone has the Playstation 5 and/or XBOX "installations" and know how to access the files and could send me the DiceSet04.pak and DiceSet05.pak, I will send them to ArunnyE and we'll liberate them to the world. But until then, we're SOL.

Edit: I want to stress that it would be 100% untrackable if someone were to share these files privately, and your anonymity, should you wish it, would be guaranteed. I know some people worry about those things. But yeah, if anyone knows anyone with console sensibilities and the know-how to get individual files out of console game installations, spread the word, because I'd love to get my hands on those. I absolutely detest arbitrarily locking things away based on platform.
Last edited by Rebelicious on Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Rebelicious wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:27 pm
AkimboDK wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:19 pm
Rebelicious wrote:

No, the files are literally not available on the PC installation. Even if you'd somehow be able to load your PC save on, say, Playstation 5, you'd still be restricted to the dice on either platform. There's actual .pak-files that contain each of the special dies, with an unlocking condition.

You can even look at them in your BG3 installation directory, under /data/. DiceSet01.pak, DiceSet02.pak, and DiceSet03.pak correspond to Dragonfire Red, Illithid Purple, and Behir Blue. DiceSet06 (added in Patch 5) corresponds to Golden Skin, the one unlocked by completing Honor Mode. DiceSet04.pak and DiceSet05.pak would presumably correspond to Xanathar's Barter (XBOX) and Prismatic Spray (Playstation 5).

If anyone has the Playstation 5 and/or XBOX "installations" and know how to access the files and could send me the DiceSet04.pak and DiceSet05.pak, I will send them to ArunnyE and we'll liberate them to the world. But until then, we're SOL.

Edit: I want to stress that it would be 100% untrackable if someone were to share these files privately, and your anonymity, should you wish it, would be guaranteed. I know some people worry about those things. But yeah, if anyone knows anyone with console sensibilities and the know-how to get individual files out of console game installations, spread the word, because I'd love to get my hands on those. I absolutely detest arbitrarily locking things away based on platform.
Oh, really, I was not aware of that, that kind of sounds like a big dick move tbh lmao, why restrict freaking dice and make them exclusive to consoles, Oh well I hope someone is able to send those files somehow, although opening files from the consoles seem like, well at least Xbox consoles are not able to do that I believe, so it would probably be someone from Playstation

tsardonix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsardonix »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:26 am
Krugglemugg wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:03 am
sanitka wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:37 pm
Try Debug book mod if there is an option to "fix" the quest.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. What is "Debug book mod"?
Two sites: Google, Nexus Mods.
This mod no longer works past v4 at least the one on the nexus

Cheech
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cheech »

Rebelicious wrote:
Cheech wrote:
QuickWick wrote:

Awesome, thanks for the Info!

they released an unlocker v2.0 today for the Scuffed Metal, Dragonfire Red,Illithid Purple, Behir Blue and the Golden Skin (4 completing Shining Honor Mode) :-)
All working fine, but only the last one, the golden skin wont show up -.-

update:

it worked now, u have to remove the DicePak06.pak

Sankikiki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sankikiki »

is there a script to unlock all waypoints?