z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Saberiken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Saberiken »

liquidfear15 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:43 pm
Saberiken wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:21 pm
Activating the console script only works at the main menu.
Thanks for the tip, it won't activate from the main menu for me either sadly.
Before you load your save? I couldn't get it to load while in game. I had to quit out and load the console script before I load a save. Are we talking about the same thing or did you think I meant the escape menu? I'm using the latest BG3 update, CE update, and script update from the first page of this thread if that matters.

EDIT: I don't know what the hell I was doing or why I couldn't activate the console script in-game before but it works fine now. Maybe I'm just a moron?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nooby900
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nooby900 »

character pointers no longer work with update 14

wurmwood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wurmwood »

Psycrow wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:54 pm
I found a way to get to the next map :)

Previously at viewtopic.php?p=161225&sid=3364287f7f76 ... f6#p161225 I mentioned that all of the areas in the game so far, including the Duergar Camp which you can't normally reach yet, take place on the same big map; the game just warps you around as needed to various parts of the map. (This does not apply to the tutorial ship, which is on its own small map and gives you a loading screen when moving to the main map from the ship.)

There are two more large maps not reachable yet, SCL_Main_A (short for Shadow Cursed Lands) and BG_Main_A (short for Baldur's Gate). They're unreachable because a map transition of some sort is needed to get you there, and nothing that exists on the main map can transition you to the next one, even in the (not-normally-reachable) Duergar Camp of the main map we can access now.

But now I found a way! Use the item spawner to spawn this item ID -- ca8c2b8f-4749-49c1-bd4a-b8d22033cf2c -- and a statue will appear like the pic below. Interacting with it will give you a new option to teleport to, called | High Road - Shadow Cursed Lands |.

Going there, it's just an empty skybox, there's no land anywhere (i.e. no assets that it loads are downloaded to us). The player can't move and even teleporting around through Cheat Engine didn't help me find any land. However, I was able to use Disable Fog Of War and see / scroll around this whole second map. I show part of it here. You can see more parts of both this and the (still impossible to reach) BG_Main_A map by clicking the first link in my post here, though those were just pasted together from minimap files and are not arranged the same.

Hope some of you found/find this entertaining! If more map areas are released, this can give you a head start on reaching them.

Side note: This is more obvious, but you can also spawn Portable Holes with 209445cc-3b30-45d8-8109-9885f3614d0d although they don't do anything currently.

Is there a way to find the updated uuid for this statue? Or can you post where you found it so I can dink around :)

DiegoAmorim
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DiegoAmorim »

Hey check this please, maybe someone can help me...

I edited the ""passives.txt", like this:

new entry "Background_Acolyte"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "Passive_Background_Acolyte_DisplayName"
data "Description" "Passive_Background_Acolyte_Description"
data "Boosts" "ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Insight);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Religion);RollBonus(Attack, 100);RollBonus(SkillCheck, 100);RollBonus(RawAbility, 100);RollBonus(SavingThrow, 100);Reroll(Attack,1,true);Reroll(SkillCheck,1,true);Reroll(RawAbility,1,true);Reroll(SavingThrow,1,true)"

Now with the acolute background I have +100 to melee ranged and spell attack bonus, but I cant find what changes the SpellDC bonus (its not RollBonus(SpellDC, 100) or RollBonus(SpellCastingAbility, 100), I tried that).

Can someone help me find it? thx

cmd7791
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cmd7791 »

Zmg9 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:34 pm
cmd7791 wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:47 am
you can also give yourself lightningbolt with either "Zone_LightningBolt" or "Target_LightningBolt", had to mess around with it after patch 4 but added it on my new character earlier. does 8D6 lightning damage (level 3 - you may have to first add some level 3 spell slots - i always do this anyway so ive not tried it without first adding lvl 3 slots) *it has no animation and that weird squiggle for an icon but does work otherwise :)
How did you get into the pak files? Norbyte / lslib doesn't work ???

Those higher level spells I have found a multitude of ways, mostly by just trying spells i know with one of the four prefix designations and then the spell names and running the addspell script. "Projectile_Fireball" (might be target if not) works but has a magic missile like animation, does 8d6 fire damage in a 20 foot radius (seems to shoot twice too) at the third level. Ive discovered you can add a second modifier so to speak to a spell at the like say addspell "Target_CureWounds_3" - the _3 at the end to denote the third level. There is also the 5th level spell Raise Dead that works (its what the skele guy who rezzes people uses), Remove curse works on the few curses that you can be hit with (there arent too many)...hypnotic pattern has no animation but thats another third level spell that works, as does the unlocking/lockpicking 2nd level spell Knock now. Enlarge-Reduce half works, If you are trying to give yourself a spell with multiple "sub actions" like produce flame you would addspell "Shout_ProduceFlame_Hurl" and it will add just the throw flame action for that cantrip, which works regardless if you use the actual base produce flame spell first..um..You can do things like "Shout?_EnhanceAbility_4" (minus the ?, just not 100% sure which prefix it uses) and you will learn the 4th level version of that spell that allows you to target more creatures. The spell glut uses in the underdark can that ressurects people can be used "Target_AnimatingSpores" to ressurect dead npcs however they wont be under your command unfortunately. Animate Dead, Elemental Weapon, Levitate, Fly, Haste, Dispel Magic, Gust of Wind, Freedom of Movement, Arcane Lock, etc are all in the game with varying degrees of finish ranging from no effect to partial effect (the ones i mentioned before though all work completely minus the animation. The most common means ive found to take a guess at what spells are in the game that arent listed are by looking at what some of the higher level npcs can cast, as well as anything that has a similar effect to that of a potion, arrow, etc.

one of the harder ones for me to figure out was how to add in command: halt. Thats where i really pinned down the purpose of the _x after the spell name. to Add a spell like that similar to the produce flame example you would add "Target_Command_Halt" :)

Aribeth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aribeth »

I can`t modify companion`s approval with this table despite that I use character pointers. When I click on *add approval* option nothings happens.
I wonder does anyone has the same problem?

Aribeth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aribeth »

nooby900 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:55 am
character pointers no longer work with update 14
I guess you are right because they don't work for me as well

CCGBLADE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CCGBLADE »

Great table most things work except the character commands, specifically the change attitude and approval ones. i might be just activating them on the wrong order but i'm not sure.

CCGBLADE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CCGBLADE »

Great table most things work except the character commands, specifically the change attitude and approval ones. i might be just activating them in the wrong order but i'm not sure. i get an errors on line 11 saying assert(true) is in the wrong format.

Aribeth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aribeth »

CCGBLADE wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:13 pm
Great table most things work except the character commands, specifically the change attitude and approval ones. i might be just activating them in the wrong order but i'm not sure. i get an errors on line 11 saying assert(true) is in the wrong format.
Did you manage to modify approval? If you did, can you tell me how to do this?

Digitalcat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Digitalcat »

Has anyone figured out yet how to edit character appearances? I wanted to figure out the value's of my char so I could make backups of them for future playthroughs, as I kinda forgot to make images. I tried unpacking the save-files and opening them up, but I couldn't find anything related to the character, though I haven't looked that far yet since It's a bit of a mess.

Can anyone help me out?

TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheRedFear »

What exactly do "Hermit" and "Urchin" add? Why those particular background tags but no others like Acolyte, Outcast, etc?

Mati8
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mati8 »

I cannot get "Scroll of Disguise Self" to work. No list of race/genders pop up. :|

Is it bugged? (v4.1.101.4425)

edit: nevermind, i bypassed it via Mod BasketOutfitsNSFW (Mask of the Shapeshifter)

wurmwood
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wurmwood »

I have been adding a lot of Potions, Scrolls, Armors, Weapons, Monsters, Statues, and Misc items into the Item Spawner portion of the table. It is incomplete as it is very tedious to fill out. If anyone want to help flesh this out that would be much appreciated. I have also added the waypoints into the item spawner from the file another user made (I forgot where I got it, so if you know please speak up so I can give credit). It will allow you to get into the Duegar Camp beyond the forced ending. The area is very buggy so beware. Have fun spawning.

***Edit*** Some of the spawned creatures may crash the game, especially if you try and spawn too many things.
Attachments
bg3_Edited_Incomplete_Item_Listing.CT
(618.78 KiB) Downloaded 465 times

Volgerd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Volgerd »

Please tell me if it is possible to increase the number of health improving items (OBJ_Potion_Healing_Supreme) due to the parameter of dropped items from the inventory?
I want to increase the number of potions by changing the parameter of the number of dropped items in particular and the dropped potions.
P.S.
I already figured out how to do this myself.The fact is that first you need to mark the parameter of the last thrown object and only then throw it away in the game, it was cardinal...