z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Musmus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Musmus »

I've edited the AddSpells option in the table. Now it adds all spells with one click (excluding druid shapeshifting, forgot about it). They work on all classes, some are not available to use if you don't have specific resource (like few priest skills), but most of them work on anyone. They way it is written in script is ugly af, but it's my first cheat engine table without looking at any tutorial how to write it. But it works!
Enjoy :)

EDIT: Anyone knows how to do the same with traits and tags? I remember that few patches ago there was a table that allowed that, but I can't find it anymore :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
bg3_allspells2.CT
(279.51 KiB) Downloaded 1541 times

Luxorserg47
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Luxorserg47 »

Hi. Please update Companion Cheats scripts 1,2,3a,3b are not selected in version 4.1.1.2154614

hellbiter88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hellbiter88 »

Musmus wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:10 pm
I've edited the AddSpells option in the table. Now it adds all spells with one click (excluding druid shapeshifting, forgot about it). They work on all classes, some are not available to use if you don't have specific resource (like few priest skills), but most of them work on anyone. They way it is written in script is ugly af, but it's my first cheat engine table without looking at any tutorial how to write it. But it works!

EDIT: Anyone knows how to do the same with traits and tags? I remember that few patches ago there was a table that allowed that, but I can't find it anymore :(
Thank you for this!

reeko24
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reeko24 »

Musmus wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:10 pm

Hi, thx for script, I found that if you add all spell into your character the game became a stuttering mess when in battle, so if I walk in turn based mode, the game keep stuttering, any solution for this problem? any recommendation mod or table for adding feat?

LoLzM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LoLzM »

Is there any way to make the extra spell slots permanent after saving the game?

Like having the extra slots if you save the game and quit game and log back in the extra slots will still be there without cheat engine?

no13no
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by no13no »

Anyone else having a weird issue where using the item spawner script stops all music in the game? It never comes back, no matter what you tweak in the settings.

Kodo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kodo »

Since the approval scripts are no longer working, I've been trying to scan addresses after hitting a party member until a disapproval text generates.
I might be way off base here, but once I've narrowed it down the scan shows "bg3.exe+C6605E0".

However, when I change the value of this the game crashes as soon as I initiate a long rest.

Anyone have advice on how to proceed? I'm new to LUA scripting so I thought I would just manually change the memory address value as with other games with simpler attributes like health, xp, etc.

adamg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by adamg11 »

it would be useful to update

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Thanks for your work and sharing! 8-)

Some values seem to still be working from 12/22 .
Just starting but hoping Companion Approval and Unlimited Moves, still works!

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Anyone had luck getting Approval to work, if so please share how?

TahaBeys
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TahaBeys »

Why the damn disable damage works for enemies? Some fights are difficult for me and I need an advantage about it. Advantage for only me.

Sungrey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sungrey »

Does anyone know of a way to give a character all immunities? The table allows for all resistances temporarily.

AterSol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AterSol »

Sungrey wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:27 pm
Does anyone know of a way to give a character all immunities? The table allows for all resistances temporarily.
There are mods like choose your stats and faerun utility that do that. Go to nexus mods and use its vortex launcher.

Sungrey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sungrey »

AterSol wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:57 pm
Sungrey wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:27 pm
There are mods like choose your stats and faerun utility that do that. Go to nexus mods and use its vortex launcher.
I'll do that. Thanks!

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

I think with the "Divinity Engine" you can open the console, you can use a lots of cheats there :)