z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DarthManwe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by DarthManwe »

goodnessgracious wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:59 pm
Hi

here is a working table attached, i haven't tested everything but what i use works.

as a matter of courtesy, i have written a more user friendly version of the item spawner which takes an input string and an amount using the gui.

the aob scan has been updated.
This one most definitely doesnt turn on console commands, even when properly done in Main Menu.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Amateurlawyer »

Can anyone add LOW_RAMAZITHSTOWER_DEVA_AURA? Tried replacing aura of murder etc won’t work. Trying to get Lunar Legionary to work (I’ll try it as a legendary action next)

Also is there any way to add “force conduit” to a spell cast such as magic missile? Or is that getting into mods? Thanks

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

Amateurlawyer wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:52 am
Can anyone add LOW_RAMAZITHSTOWER_DEVA_AURA? Tried replacing aura of murder etc won’t work. Trying to get Lunar Legionary to work (I’ll try it as a legendary action next)

Also is there any way to add “force conduit” to a spell cast such as magic missile? Or is that getting into mods? Thanks
Try paste this into your Cheat Table:-

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1000</ID>
      <Description>"Aura of Murder Passive"</Description>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = "MAG_Bhaalist_Aura_Of_Murder_Passive"
[ENABLE]
local result = AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
[DISABLE]
local result = RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:20 pm
Hello. Who all is keeping a copy of the table up to date and populated with various scripts, item lists, or other discoveries? If you all can provide me with links to the various posts, I can link to them in the main thread and direct people where to look. Then those posters can keep the single post that I'm linking to up to date with their latest tables. As far as I know, the main console command portion of the table isn't "broken." Just acting finicky at times, like it had been since after one of the initial patches.
Hi Zanzer,
I have created an all included Cheat Table based on the GREAT work done by Zanzer, and the added extremely useful updates by EvenLess and goodnessgracious.
All of the hard work and investigation put in by you guys is greatly appreciated and acknowledged. Thank you guys, and the others who have posted snippets in this Forum.
  • Process for using the Cheat Tables
    1. Download the Cheat Table and place it a directory of your choice
    2. Double click on the Cheat Table to get it loaded by Cheat Engine
    3. Load your Baldur’s Gate 3 Game as you usually do (you can run it directly or use the Larian Launcher
    4. No need to do anything further as Cheat Engine Auto Attaches to the Game
    5. Console Commands loaded will be displayed in Green
    6. Once you have loaded your Saved Game Registered #### Commands will show in Green and open up the options within the Cheat Table
    NOTE: If you wish to use BG3 Commander you will also need to put the sqlite database files in the same folder as the Cheat Table.
    These database files are from EvenLess' post here:- viewtopic.php?p=319388#p319388

All Updates are detailed in the Read Me file below:-

READ ME for details of the Cheat Tables

Change Log
    ---------------------------
    ** Sun Apr 14, 2024 **
    BG3_HotFix#25_Autoload_v1.0
    Here is my latest version of the Cheat Table optimised and tested for Baldur's Gate 3 HotFix #25 Game v4.1.1.5022896. 
    I have tested it loading from Steam, using DX11 and Vulkan, using the default load as well as --skip-launcher option. 
    I have also tested launching the Game directly from a local shortcut, and I have tested most Cheat Entries and they 
    all seem to be working.

I have at last got Evenless' BG3Form & BG3 Commander to work, still having some difficulty with some of the buttons 
    on BG3 Commander not working as they should. Just be sure to choose Load BG3 Commander first, and then all other 
    options seem to work fine.

If you wish to enable BG3Form you need to download the sqlite3 database files from EvenLess's post here:-
    https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=319388#p319388 and put them in the same folder as where you have 
    the CT file.

If you get any errors show up when loading, try resolve them by deleting bg3_cheatTable.settings.txt and let the Cheat 
    Table regenerate the file,

** Mon Apr 08, 2024 **
    BG3_HotFix#24_Autoload_v1.1
    This is my latest version of the Cheat Table optimised and tested for Baldur's Gate 3 HotFix #24 Game v4.1.1.5009956.
    I have tested most items and they all seem to be working.

I have tidied up the Cheat Table and added in EvenLess's Autoload functionality, and put the whole Table into a 
    Compact View and into a Dark Mode so as to give it some color and vibrance.
    There is a Full View menu option and a Toggle option for those who prefer the Full View, and the same for the 
    Dark Mode. I have not used Black for Dark Mode, but rather a Dark shade of Blue (0,110,164)

The BG3Form which is still work in progress, and it is still giving me quite a few hassles, perhaps EvenLess can weigh 
    in with some of his expertise to get it to work correctly. I am still working on getting it to work seamlessly, if I can, 
    and help tips/advice will be appreciated

Open BG3Form from the Table menu using Restore and show option, and then work with it using the Toggle on the 
    Cheat Table. Don't do that with the BG3CommanderForm, as if you do, it all goes wonky now.
    DO NOT Toggle the Cheat Table Entry until you have done the step above, as it will mess up the functionality of this Entry.

If you wish to enable BG3Form you will need to download the sqlite3 database files from EvenLess's post here:-
    https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=319388#p319388 and put them in the same folder as where you 

** Thur Mar 27, 2024 **
    BG3_HotFix#23_Autoload_v1.0
    Here is my latest version of the Cheat Table which I have tested with Baldur's Gate 3 HotFix #23 Game v4.1.1.4905117. 
    I have tested most items and they all seem to be working.

I have tidied up the Cheat Table and added in EvenLess' Autoload functionality, and put the whole Table into a 
    Compact View so as to make it more presentable. There is a Full View menu option and a Toggle option for those 
    who prefer the Full View.

Also added is an alternate option for "Force a Level Up When You Save" which is "Add 500 XP to SELECTED 
    Character only" as well as a "Special Powers" section and "BG3Commander" BG3Form. (still a bit problematic)

** Thur Mar 21, 2024 **
    BG3_HotFix#22_Autoload_v1.0
    My first build of a consolidated Cheat Table for Baldur's Gate 3, using the good work put in by Zanzer. EvenLess and 
    goodnessgracious, as well as snippets from a number of other forum members.
    My purpose was originally to build an "all in" Cheat Table for me, so I did not have to hunt around for "bits & bobs" 
    when I needed something.
    have the CT file.
    Previous Versions
    Spoiler
    BG3_HotFix#24_Autoload_v1.1.zip
    (1.12 MiB) Downloaded 735 times
    BG3_HotFix#23_Autoload_v1.0.CT
    (4.76 MiB) Downloaded 1748 times
    BG3_HotFix#22_Autoload_v1.0.CT
    (4.29 MiB) Downloaded 1370 times
    Most Recent Version
Attachments
BG3_HotFix#25_Autoload_v1_0.zip
* LATEST * 14 Apr 2024
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 1120 times
Last edited by MadMacChad on Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:38 am, edited 12 times in total.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Trisstiz wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:20 pm
Please update, it crashes the game
"Please update, it crashes the game"? Seriously? "It"? Quick, someone find "it" and get "it" updated.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Zanzer wrote:
Hello. Who all is keeping a copy of the table up to date and populated with various scripts, item lists, or other discoveries? If you all can provide me with links to the various posts, I can link to them in the main thread and direct people where to look. Then those posters can keep the single post that I'm linking to up to date with their latest tables. As far as I know, the main console command portion of the table isn't "broken." Just acting finicky at times, like it had been since after one of the initial patches.
Hi Zanzer!
I use to add these quick links as a footer of my posts here every while, I think they are still all actual:
Live long and prosper!
--------------------
Useful quick links:

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

MadMacChad wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:33 am
Zanzer wrote:
Hi Zanzer,
I have created an all included Cheat Table based on the GREAT work done by Zanzer, and the added extremely useful updates by EvenLess and goodnessgracious.
All of the hard work and investigation put in by you guys is greatly appreciated and acknowledged. Thank you guys, and the others who have posted snippets in this Forum.
My Cheat Table is an AutoLoader which opens the Console Commands section when BG3 loads and will automatically opne the Register Commands section when you load a saved game.
This has been tested with Patch#22 and all items appear to be functional.
This one is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

BubbaJubbs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BubbaJubbs »

Does someone perhaps know how to change the hand crossbow +2 script in goodnessgracious's table to adding a hand crossbow that does 999 damage? Really struggling fighting Grym and just wanna get the fight over with.

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

BubbaJubbs wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:15 pm
Does someone perhaps know how to change the hand crossbow +2 script in goodnessgracious's table to adding a hand crossbow that does 999 damage? Really struggling fighting Grym and just wanna get the fight over with.
I have no idea where you can find a Crossbow that does 999 damage. If you are desperate you can use the God Spell Disintegrate in my Cheat Table above [BG3_HotFix#22_Autoload_v1.0.CT]. It will get you through that section quickly.
Good luck !!

Asianspudz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Asianspudz »

Does anyone know if there's a way to add the mind flayer levitation where they float instead of walk to a character? The mod ghastly ghouls on nexus gets it on the custom races and trying to figure out a way to add it through cheat engine to base races

TheFixerDude
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheFixerDude »

[Link]Anyone went through the list of passives and took out the negative ones?

GayHibiscus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GayHibiscus »

DarthManwe wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:52 pm
goodnessgracious wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:59 pm
Hi

here is a working table attached, i haven't tested everything but what i use works.

as a matter of courtesy, i have written a more user friendly version of the item spawner which takes an input string and an amount using the gui.

the aob scan has been updated.
This one most definitely doesnt turn on console commands, even when properly done in Main Menu.
Game/program selection is done while loading the game from Steam/etc. or the main menu. Loading the CHEAT TABLE and activating the autoloader is done IN-GAME, after loading the game's saved file.

It very much works, I'm using it at this moment.

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

Asianspudz wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:25 pm
Does anyone know if there's a way to add the mind flayer levitation where they float instead of walk to a character? The mod ghastly ghouls on nexus gets it on the custom races and trying to figure out a way to add it through cheat engine to base races

I think this is what you are looking for

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>0</ID>
      <Description>"Levitate"</Description>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
spell = {
"Projectile_TAD_Levitate",
}
[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer(spell)
[DISABLE]
RemoveSpellFromPlayer(spell)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Luxaurus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Luxaurus »

Hello, I love the cheat engine and made great use of it during my playthroughs to fix bugs and edit a couple things. Currently I have an issue with certain changes staying past loading a save. In the random cheats section the add AC option doesn't seem to be permanent after loading and adding any resistances seems to be the same. I'm using some modded races and trying to buff the weaker ones manually for friends in our game. If anybody knows how to make these particular changes permanent and last past a load screen please let me know. Thanks

AgentApollo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AgentApollo »

The Force Level Up option doesn't work. It just does a quarter circle instead of an X and then nothing. Doesn't do anything. Some of the other options on here work and others have the same issue, but the Force Level Up upon save is the only one I am trying to make work. Anyone know of a solution?