z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by TheRedFear »

The "Perm" cheats only work when I play in Direct 11 mode. And even then they're sort of inconsistent. Perm Health doesn't work. It initially looks like it works, but then it just reverts back to what it was spontaneously.

Per Action Points do, but kind of strangely. My Companions get 4 Main Action Points and 4 Bonus Action points, and they persist through saves. Awesome.

But my main character gets 4 Main Action Points, and only 2 Bonus Points. Strange. Weird.

Bonus Movement doesn't give it to me Perm, it just recharges roughly 50% of my Bar.

Still, overall, very useful. Thank you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

Deez wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:55 pm
could someone make a video walkthrough to edit passive and looking into where/how to look at the files. big brain not working
folkhero, urchin etc that stuff
i know uchin is there. just want the others and i cant find them
Open the Shared.PAK
Go to Stats folder>Passive folder & edit

You can also edit magic weapons and armor item skills through
Open the Gustave.PAK
Go to Stats folder> Passive folder & edit

I might have skipped some folders from Stats to Passive folder because Im just writing off the top of my head

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Deez wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:39 pm
everytime i try to open shared file in note pad it crashes, or is giberish
Do you mean [Link] to open? If not, you should consider it and it's freeware.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

kaiiak wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:04 am
Zmg9 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:33 pm
kaiiak wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:03 pm
Yes it does. I've been looking for this crap for a long time)). Then I thought of looking in English.pak for the description of the tag. Received 3 descriptor guid. Then I looked in the Tags folder. 3 results were found - GENERIC, REALLY_GENERIC, SHAPESHIFT_GENERIC. Of these, only the first 2 passed the test. Actually I'm using GENERIC now.

Everything is working.
BUT there is a nuance, apparently the line has a limit on the length of characters, if you exceed it, the line will not be loaded. Otherwise, loading the save will start crashing.
Therefore, I dropped some of the settings in Passive.txt

Exemple://Passive.txt

Code: Select all

new entry "r_skills"
type "PassiveData"
data "Boosts" "ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Athletics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Acrobatics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Stealth);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,SleightOfHand);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Arcana);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,History);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Investigation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Nature);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Religion);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,AnimalHandling);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Insight);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Medicine);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Perception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Survival);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Deception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Intimidation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Performance);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Persuasion);ProficiencyBonus(SavingThrow,AllSavingThrows);Tag(DETECTTHOUGHTS);Tag(PETPAL);Tag(COMPREHEND_LANGUAGES)"
//Character.txt

Code: Select all

new entry "_Hero"
type "Character"
using "_Base"
data "Vitality" "1"
data "XPReward" ""
data "Sight" "1850"
data "Hearing" "1800"
data "SpellCastingAbility" "Intelligence"
data "ActionResources" "ActionPoint:1;BonusActionPoint:1;ReactionActionPoint:1;SpellSlot:0:0:1"
data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting;r_skills"
data "Proficiency Group" "SimpleWeapons;MartialWeapons;MediumArmor;HeavyArmor;LightArmor;Shields"
@Zmg9

thanks for that , really good stuff !
I have does exactly the same as you : added a new passive entry , and then added it to character.txt . the new passive applies to all of my party . that's why I asked for the IF condition .
if I understand you then the GENERIC tag is ensuring it is ONLY applying to the main char ?.
I still cant see how your config will be applied only to the main char without any condition (which I cant see in either your passive.txt or character.txt "
all playable charcters are using "_hero" template, unless you can find where playable char get thier RootTemplate from and change it, your only way to achieve your goal is to use the passive skill on special equipments. then add it either by ussing it on equipment.txt file or moding a Treasure table.
i did create some uniques equipment the will not be spawn by any treasure and give it some special features. i even added a veryrare gloves, check the pic

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Ooc, following a lot of tweaks and info has led to a dilemma. Spoilers below about the "Save Mayrina" quest below, keep reading at y our own risk.......

So, once you enter the Teahouse and follow the suspicious dialog path, you fight. The problem "seems" to be we are such badasses now, we can actually kill her here, and we shouldn't?

I'm asking because it seems to break the end part of the quest. Once you get to the bottom and talk to Mayrina, she gets mad and storms off (because you killed). You should be able to leave through the portal and tell Mayrina about the wand you found and offer to help her. But killing it at the first stage seems to have broken her talking to you again.

Unless, I'm choosing the wrong dialog. So basically this is just either "a request for help how to fix it" or "a warning to all of you, to maybe use weaker attacks for the first fight to let her escape". I.e. maybe use one of the companions, instead of our superhero PC. :?

Thanks

antema
Cheater
Cheater

Post by antema »

Acleacius wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:02 pm
So, once you enter the Teahouse and follow the suspicious dialog path, you fight. The problem "seems" to be we are such badasses now, we can actually kill her here, and we shouldn't?
Actually. I was able to kill her without cheating/modding. Though it did involve the Inflict wound spell and scrolls, and speed potions, and save scumming. But no cheating. I didn't encounter any other bugs, except that her corpse teleported down to the cage area. I started the fight by exposing that she killed the two brothers, and I had Wyll, Shadowheart and Gale in my party.

Mitsurugi2424
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mitsurugi2424 »

I am unable to use the companion cheats under console commands. Like, it wont even let me click the boxes. Am I doing something wrong? I couldn't find anyone else talking about it in this thread using CTRL+F, so I hope its ok to ask this here.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

Is there a way to make two handed weapons into one handed weapons? Completely lost after tirelessly looking for a file that dictates that

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Mitsurugi2424, you need to make sure you have the newest Cheat Engine version and do you know if your using an up to date version of BG3 or possibly older?

jhl1989, I could swear I remember someone mentioning there was weapons file. I can't recall if it was .isx or txt file.
It would have to be in the extracted Shared folder, afaik.

Chaosmonkey1979
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Chaosmonkey1979 »

Acleacius wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:17 pm
LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:49 pm
Acleacius wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:25 pm
Does anyone have a more complete list of weapon codes, i.e. this awesome list from methos2523 doesn't seem to include bows or crossbows (maybe others too). If there's a way to scroll through them with the table, I haven't figured it out yet, sorry.
Check page 17 in this thread for more detailed item listing, including various armors, ranged weapons, etc.
Yes, Tiffany has a great list, thanks for reminding me. :)

Off Topic, just wanted to say I'm Shocked there's already a nude mod! :P
I take a bow!!!

Chaosmonkey1979
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

freeze wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:39 pm
Thanks GothFather for your explanations that also benefitted me, and I'm sorry if you saw no value in my work.
NEVER STOP MODDING!!

There is value in tearing apart even the building blocks Larian are currently making.. tearing open the game source makes it infinite in imagination and possibilities!

Even Larian went from DOS2 flexibility in structure to "Shit guys - we could make D&D 5e inside our engine!"

Mitsurugi2424
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mitsurugi2424 »

Acleacius wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:15 pm
Mitsurugi2424, you need to make sure you have the newest Cheat Engine version and do you know if your using an up to date version of BG3 or possibly older?

jhl1989, I could swear I remember someone mentioning there was weapons file. I can't recall if it was .isx or txt file.
It would have to be in the extracted Shared folder, afaik.
My Cheat Engine and BG3 are both up to date and I am using the newest version(14) of the table. I have not been able to get it to work with any of the versions of the table that offered it.

Can you tell me what the steps to activate it are?
what I have tried is Console Commands>Register Commands>Companion Cheats. Then I follow the directions to execute script 1 and 2, but they wont activate. I select my main character, then click (1. Select Main Character and Activate This Script), but nothing happens. I even try doing that, then selecting the companion and then clicking the second script, and then trying to activate 100 attitude or approval, but nothing changes that I can see...

omri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by omri »

I'm having trouble adding different items. i would like armor sets and weapons. . but i can't seem to get it

omri
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by omri »

And actually trying to add pet pal and the other 2 deleted my save after crashing my game. so be warned.

Chaosmonkey1979
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

elebelec wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:03 pm
Has anyone managed to figure out how to increase the limit on abilities such as Eldritch Invocations during level up?