z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by TheRedFear »

I cant get this to work anymore at all. Soon as I try to activate anything Cheat engine stops responding.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Melipolus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Melipolus »

deleted: accidental double post
Last edited by Melipolus on Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Melipolus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Melipolus »

SwissFred57 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:02 pm
changing Starting equipment for Classes

just edit this File
Equipment.txt -> Data\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\

after editing you just copy the file Equipment.txt
to the BG3 Game directory ( create the folders if not allready )

\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\

Weapon name , Object name , Armor names under -> Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data

Weapon.txt
Armor.txt
Object.txt

Equipment.txt
When I go into SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3\Data\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data, the only file there for me is Armor.txt, the other two are missing, is there another location for them?

amoebae
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by amoebae »

Is there a way to hide the hud? They've put so much work into the beautiful environments, to not be able to take decent screenshots of it seems criminal. Bonus points for decoupling the camera so it can be tilted up, even if not necessarily moved any further away from your character.

Psycrow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Psycrow »

I found a way to get to the next map :)

Previously at viewtopic.php?p=161225&sid=3364287f7f76 ... f6#p161225 I mentioned that all of the areas in the game so far, including the Duergar Camp which you can't normally reach yet, take place on the same big map; the game just warps you around as needed to various parts of the map. (This does not apply to the tutorial ship, which is on its own small map and gives you a loading screen when moving to the main map from the ship.)

There are two more large maps not reachable yet, SCL_Main_A (short for Shadow Cursed Lands) and BG_Main_A (short for Baldur's Gate). They're unreachable because a map transition of some sort is needed to get you there, and nothing that exists on the main map can transition you to the next one, even in the (not-normally-reachable) Duergar Camp of the main map we can access now.

But now I found a way! Use the item spawner to spawn this item ID -- ca8c2b8f-4749-49c1-bd4a-b8d22033cf2c -- and a statue will appear like the pic below. Interacting with it will give you a new option to teleport to, called | High Road - Shadow Cursed Lands |.

Going there, it's just an empty skybox, there's no land anywhere (i.e. no assets that it loads are downloaded to us). The player can't move and even teleporting around through Cheat Engine didn't help me find any land. However, I was able to use Disable Fog Of War and see / scroll around this whole second map. I show part of it here. You can see more parts of both this and the (still impossible to reach) BG_Main_A map by clicking the first link in my post here, though those were just pasted together from minimap files and are not arranged the same.

Hope some of you found/find this entertaining! If more map areas are released, this can give you a head start on reaching them.

Side note: This is more obvious, but you can also spawn Portable Holes with 209445cc-3b30-45d8-8109-9885f3614d0d although they don't do anything currently.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

ActivatePersistentLevelTemplateWithCombat(LevelTemplate)
ActivatePersistentLevelTemplate(LevelTemplate)
LoadLevelTemplate(LevelTemplate)

Psycrow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Psycrow »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:38 pm
ActivatePersistentLevelTemplateWithCombat(LevelTemplate)
ActivatePersistentLevelTemplate(LevelTemplate)
LoadLevelTemplate(LevelTemplate)
I wish I knew how to use that, but I've only been able to modify existing scripts so far and not create new ones. If you get it to work, can you update it into the first post?

Psycrow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Psycrow »

Update: I got to the third map (BG_Main_A) :) I did it from the "SCL_Main_A" map by finding the right "SCL_Main_A" entries to change to "BG_Main_A" before saving the game, then loading that save file. Nothing to see (no assets downloaded) in the third map either, other than the minimaps I showed earlier, but had to know. Maybe another time (after updates) I'll be able to use that to see if there are any assets from those maps downloaded to us.

Kaptin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaptin »

Is it possible to add the option always roll 20 or enemies always roll 1?

ranafuineluva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ranafuineluva »

Hi, guys. I am trying to change gold value. I isolate the value after some time., but I change it and it revert back. Any idea what should I do?

taotianwei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by taotianwei »

Kaptin wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:33 am
Is it possible to add the option always roll 20 or enemies always roll 1?
I noticed that if you use the unrandomizer function, it makes everyone regardless roll a 1. I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it a 20 (default return value), and am curious if there is a way as well.

Amelia_Albergee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amelia_Albergee »

Is there a way to create a script to always LOSE rolls for conversations? 8-) I'd like to see what happens when some rolls are failed. There are a few that I keep winning no matter how i set my stats. :cry:

AterSol
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AterSol »

When is this going to be updated?

magired1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by magired1234 »

Was wondering if anyone had any idea how to add martial weapons or specific weapon proficiencies like scimitars as permanent tags for characters? It looks like it’s tied to the UUID according to the permanent cheats like the ones for urchin and hermit.

I love scimitars but none of the base classes offer it as a proficiency unless it’s the ranger and fighter all martial weapons proficiencies and I tried something someone mentioned earlier about replacing one of the codes with like below
faytlowell wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:39 pm
rhoen wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:56 pm
Would anyone know how to add Proficiencies and learn all available spells? I suppose Feats would be next
Edit one of the existing commmands. I created a copy of "Add Pet Pal, Comprehend Languages, and Detect Thoughts" and then replaced this line

>local uuid = "Tag(COMPREHEND_LANGUAGES);Tag(DETECTTHOUGHTS);Tag(PETPAL)"

With this one

>local uuid = "Proficiency(HeavyArmor);Proficiency(MediumArmor);Proficiency(LightArmor);Proficiency(Shields);Proficiency(MartialWeapons);Proficiency(SimpleWeapons);"
Not sure about 'learn all spells' as my wizard has learned almost all of them from scrolls already so i havent tried. :P
And this does work temporarily but once you reload the save you have to apply it again. I was wondering if there was a way to make it permanent? If not can someone point me how to look up possible UUID for marital weapons in game? Thanks!

ShadowDipper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShadowDipper »

Would there be a way to have this remove the Paid the Price debuff? My girlfriend got it on her character and we figured killing the witch would take care of it and since then have done a LOT of things. Any help would be greatly appreciated!