z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by AkimboDK »

vekkth wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:27 pm
AkimboDK wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:27 pm
Kekalorr wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:00 pm
Table needs update to v4.41.45.12 and hotfix 14
No, it doesn't, I use it all the time, and nothing is changed since Patch 14. everything works except for a couple of things.
you are doing something wrong, because I have no issues using the table.
it does not, with fresh honor mode save tables are never populated properly.
Works just fine for me, so..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

I have found a pretty cool "edge case" way to use this table to do something neat in combination with modding.

I have my own mod that I use to make minor edits in the game. And something really annoyed me in how multiclassing progressed (or rather didn't progress) spellcasting slots, because some classes only progress half of the "spellcaster level", even if the class you're leveling would otherwise actually progress (such as the Ranger progressing on both levels 2 and 3), and then rounding down, to boot, so you gain two spellcaster levels only when you're multiclassed into Ranger 4, even though you should get 2 from Ranger 2 and 3.

Anyway, what I did was create a Passive_ExtraSpellSlots.txt and dumped it into the /Stats/-folder of my mod, creating a number of passives - 4 for each spell level - in the style of:

Code: Select all

new entry "AdditionalSpellSlot_Level_1_SECRET1"
type "PassiveData"
data "Properties" "IsHidden"
data "Boosts" "ActionResource(SpellSlot,1,1)"
data "StatusGroups" "SG_RemoveOnRespec"
I can then use the CheatEngine table and modify one of the scripts that adds passives, changing it to add "AdditionalSpellSlot_Level_3_SECRET1" (for example) to a character, save, turn off the script (which will remove the passive), and then load the save.

Boom, I've now added a passive to the character that will never conflict with anything (because it is entirely custom), and will only be removed from the character if I respec it or turn that exact script on and off again, adding a 3rd-level spell slot to the character in question. I could theoretically create any kind of hidden passives to do anything any passive in the game can do.

I probably won't, but I thought it was a neat idea and it worked out well.

Akatosh_98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akatosh_98 »

Hi guys, anyone know how to spawn NPC with the Zanzer Cheat Table please?

gyt567j
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gyt567j »

Noway3 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:37 pm
The issue is now fixed with my latest updates ... Check my original post: there are major changes on how I re-organized the "GameObjects"

BG3 - Noway3 link to original post with details and [Link]

Thanks again for reporting this, it helped me a lot correcting and improving the script.
Thank you, could you please add English names to the weapons and armors?

joefrog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by joefrog »

Akatosh_98 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:41 pm
Hi guys, anyone know how to spawn NPC with the Zanzer Cheat Table please?
1. Open Baldur's Gate 3 and load your save file.
2. Open Zanzer Cheat Table and activate the script.
3. Navigate to the "Spawn" section of the table.
4. Select the desired NPC from the dropdown menu.
5. Choose the level and alignment for the NPC (optional).
6. Click the "Spawn" button.

are some additional points to keep in mind:
  • Not all NPCs are available for spawning.
  • Spawning some NPCs may cause bugs or glitches.
If you need a quick boost on your favorite game like WoW, Diablo, CS2, etc. [Link]here you will be quickly consulted and helped in solving any problem with your favorite game
Last edited by joefrog on Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

poo pu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by poo pu »

Noway3 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:55 am
ForgottenRiver wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:23 am
Noway3 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:52 pm
[...snip...]
There seems to be some inconsistency compared with older data files. When I tried to look for the status "Loviatar's Love", I didn't find it in either the excel file or sqlite. But I have an older excel file, which was also a copy from yours, which contains the entry Loviatar's Love in the status table. Though I'm not sure if it could be because the game actually changed how it works. But I can't even find it in the merged sqlite file which doesn't seem quite right.
I confirm: there was a Status GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN, "Loviatar Love" back in November.
There are more of these statuses that disappeared: they where 4144 in November and there are only 4034 now.
I am updating my script for the latest game patch (Patch5_Hotfix2) and will upload new data in the beginning of the week.
how do i acc use ur drive, there is no table on there unless there isnt supposed to be

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

Hi guys the table works totally fine with me now... one thing i would love to add though, is there a way to add more stats for your armour and shields and maybe rings as well?
Im not sure if this subject have been brought up and please delete it if its already been asked then i would know that its been asked and its not possible.
thankyou!

love the table!

dodoman123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dodoman123 »

trying the table in honor mode, unable to toggle "console commands"; tried changing the value cmdList to 1 but that did not do anything.

I start the game first, load the save then open BG3, keep the lists. Cannot toggle "console commands" at all so I cannot interact with any commands

when I right click on "console commands" on the top of the list it says "error while scanning for AOBs: console error not all results found"

can anyone help ?

zch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zch »

dodoman123 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:38 pm
trying the table in honor mode, unable to toggle "console commands"; tried changing the value cmdList to 1 but that did not do anything.

I start the game first, load the save then open BG3, keep the lists. Cannot toggle "console commands" at all so I cannot interact with any commands

when I right click on "console commands" on the top of the list it says "error while scanning for AOBs: console error not all results found"

can anyone help ?
Just spitballing here, but did you try to start the cheat engine, start the game, attach the cheat engine and load the table, then load your (Only) save for honour mode, console commands/register commands requires that you load a save ... just a shot in the dark, but hey maybe it works....

styr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by styr »

dodoman123 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:38 pm
You have to have CheatEngine attached to the bg3 process before loading the save. From the way you worded things you attached after loading the save?

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

gyt567j wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:41 pm
Noway3 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:37 pm
The issue is now fixed with my latest updates ... Check my original post: there are major changes on how I re-organized the "GameObjects"

BG3 - Noway3 link to original post with details and [Link]

Thanks again for reporting this, it helped me a lot correcting and improving the script.
Thank you, could you please add English names to the weapons and armors?
Done! (By fixing some issues I created new issues but these are now fixed too: new files have been generated again)

Remember also that in GameObjects/Items you will find all weapons and armors (among other), their name usually starts with WPN_, ARM or MAG_, and there is also a column "Stats" that relate to the other "Stats" file which shows only the items ... stats.
Last edited by Noway3 on Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

J2sav
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J2sav »

I was just wondering if anyone found a fix for "Force a Level Up When You Save" or is it permanently broken.

Coldgrits
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coldgrits »

Hello. I'm trying to spawn in items (potent robe). I edit the crossbow script with "1e64badf-4898-4169-9b02-3910518dc73d", hit "OK" but then the box wont check and nothing happens. Is their a solution for this or am I missing something that I have to setup? I would comb through the older posts, but there's so much to go through. Thanks a lot for any information.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Coldgrits wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:28 am
Hello. I'm trying to spawn in items (potent robe). I edit the crossbow script with "1e64badf-4898-4169-9b02-3910518dc73d", hit "OK" but then the box wont check and nothing happens. Is their a solution for this or am I missing something that I have to setup? I would comb through the older posts, but there's so much to go through. Thanks a lot for any information.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local item = {
  "1e64badf-4898-4169-9b02-3910518dc73d",
}
TemplateAddToPlayer(item, 1)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

WhatDo1001
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WhatDo1001 »

Toggle Fog of War doesn't seem to work. Followed the correct load order, and doesn't seem to work. Everything else works fine.