z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by SunBeam »

djkunn wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:37 pm
[Link]

Enjoy the read. GOG forces you to reinstall the WHOLE game. Much like the Steam variant works (re-downloading whole game files all over again). I really suggest reading the content in that post, so you don't wander around clueless and posting shit you *think* is normal. In that topic you have the explanation. Go get cultivated, if you really care. Else, like I also said there, keep the opinions to yourself, since you're not affected.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

methos2523
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by methos2523 »

faytlowell wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:39 pm
Not sure if there are even exotic weapons in the game yet so the last entry on my edited line may not be needed. Not sure about 'learn all spells' as my wizard has learned almost all of them from scrolls already so i havent tried. :P
i do know that D&D 5e doesn't actually have any exotic weapons... I'm guessing Larien is adding some of their own to the mix later on though

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:50 pm
djkunn wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:37 pm
[Link]

Enjoy the read. GOG forces you to reinstall the WHOLE game. Much like the Steam variant works (re-downloading whole game files all over again). I really suggest reading the content in that post, so you don't wander around clueless and posting shit you *think* is normal. In that topic you have the explanation. Go get cultivated, if you really care. Else, like I also said there, keep the opinions to yourself, since you're not affected.
I read your "problem" and i never had before too. Okay but i have 5TB (secondary SSD).

RubberMonkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RubberMonkey »

faytlowell wrote:
Would anyone know how to add Proficiencies and learn all available spells? I suppose Feats would be next
As others have said before, the easiest way seems to be to add them to weapons. Open weapons.txt and edit a weapon like this for instance.
Spoiler
new entry "WPN_Longbow_2"
type "Weapon"
using "WPN_Longbow"
data "RootTemplate" "118967f7-14de-41fa-bec8-3ba383252e9a"
data "ValueOverride" "1500"
data "Rarity" "VeryRare"
data "WeaponFunctors" "ApplyStatus(SILENCED,100,1);ApplyStatus(BLINDED,100,1)"
data "Boosts" "UnlockSpell(Shout_HealingWord_Mass);UnlockSpell(Projectile_EldritchBlast);AbilityOverrideMinimum(Intelligence,20);AbilityOverrideMinimum(Strength,20);AbilityOverrideMinimum(Dexterity,20);AbilityOverrideMinimum(Charisma,20);AbilityOverrideMinimum(Wisdom,20);Skill(Stealth, 5);Skill(SleightOfHand, 5);Skill(Investigation, 5);Ability(Charisma, 5);Skill(Nature, 5);Skill(Survival, 5);Skill(Arcana, 5);Skill(Religion, 5);Skill(History, 5);Skill(Athletics, 5);Skill(Medicine, 5);Skill(Deception, 5);Skill(Perception, 5);Skill(Persuasion, 5);Skill(Performance, 5);DarkvisionRangeMin(18)"
data "Passives" "FOR_NightWalkers_WebImmunity"
You have to look thought the files like Spell_Shout.txt to find the names.
You can either go with the spells that are fully implemented (look for the ones that have icons), or make your own edits to the ones that are not, using info from the existing ones. Here is the spell I added to the weapon above.
Spoiler
new entry "Shout_HealingWord_Mass"
type "SpellData"
data "SpellType" "Shout"
data "Level" "3"
data "SpellSchool" "Evocation"
data "SpellProperties" "RegainHitPoints(1d6+SpellCastingAbility);ApplyStatus(ACTION_SURGE,100,10);ApplyStatus(BLESS, 100, 10);ApplyStatus(PETPAL,100,-1);ApplyStatus(DETECT_THOUGHTS,100,-1);ApplyStatus(FEATHER_FALL,100,10);(LONG_JUMP,100,10);ApplyStatus(DARKVISION,100,-1);ApplyStatus(RALLY,100,10);ApplyStatus(GUIDANCE, 100, 10);THAUMATURGY,100,10);ApplyStatus(PROTECTION_FROM_EVIL_AND_GOOD,100,10);ApplyStatus(PASS_WITHOUT_TRACE_AURA,100,10);ApplyEquipmentStatus(MainHand,LIGHT,100,10)"
data "AreaRadius" "18"
data "TargetConditions" "Ally()"
data "Icon" "Spell_Evocation_PrayerOfHealing"
data "DisplayName" "Shout_PrayerOfHealing_DisplayName"
data "Description" "Shout_PrayerOfHealing_Description"
data "DescriptionParams" "RegainHitPoints(2d8+SpellCastingAbilityModifier)"
data "ExtraDescription" "Shout_PrayerOfHealing_ExtraDescription"
data "TooltipDamageList" "RegainHitPoints(2d8+SpellCastingAbilityModifier)"
data "PrepareEffect" "VFX_Spells_Prepare_Arcane_Intent_Healing_HandFX_01,KeepRot:Dummy_R_HandFX::0:None::None::0:0::::;VFX_Spells_Prepare_Arcane_Intent_Healing_HandFX_01,KeepRot:Dummy_L_HandFX::0:None::None::0:0::::;VFX_Spells_Prepare_Arcane_Intent_Healing_CastFX_01:Dummy_CastFX::0:None::None::0:0::::;VFX_Spells_Prepare_Arcane_Intent_Healing_CastFX_Textkey_01:Dummy_CastFX:VFX_Prepare_01:0:None::None::0:0::::;VFX_Spells_Prepare_Arcane_Intent_Healing_Root_Textkey_01,Detach:Dummy_Root:VFX_Prepare_01:0:None::None::0:0::::;VFX_Sound_Spell_Prepare_Intent_Heal_01:Dummy_Root::0:None::None::0:0::::"
data "CastEffect" "VFX_Spells_Cast_Intent_Healing_ShoutAoE_Impact_Textkey_01:Dummy_Root:Cast:0:None::None::0:0::::;VFX_Spells_Cast_Intent_Healing_TargetSingle_PostProcess_Textkey_01:Dummy_Root:Cast:0:None::None::0:0::::;VFX_Spells_Cast_Intent_Healing_ShoutAoe_Rise_CastFX_01:Dummy_CastFX::0:None::None::0:0::::;VFX_Spells_Cast_Intent_Healing_ShoutAoE_Rise_CastFX_Textkey_01:Dummy_CastFX:Cast:0:None::None::0:0::::"
data "TargetEffect" "VFX_Spells_Cast_Intent_Healing_ShoutAoE_Impact_Root_Textkey_01:Dummy_Root:Cast:0:None::None::0:0::::"
data "CastTextEvent" "Cast"
data "CastSound" "Spell_Cast_Healing_PrayerOfHealing_L1to3"
data "VocalComponentSound" "Vocal_Component_Prayer"
data "TargetSound" "Spell_Impact_Healing_PrayerOfHealing_L1to3"
data "UseCosts" "BonusActionPoint:1"
data "SpellAnimationArcaneMagic" "414bbf02-2918-4f01-83fb-1ddc7a588d88(SPL_Arcane_Healing_Combat_01_Prepare);;7abe77ed-9c77-4eac-872c-5b8caed070b6(SPL_Somatic_Aoe_Rise_Combat_01_Cast);cb171bda-f065-4520-b470-e447f678ba1f(SPL_Somatic_Aoe_Rise_Combat_01_Recover);;"
data "SpellAnimationDivineMagic" "414bbf02-2918-4f01-83fb-1ddc7a588d88(SPL_Arcane_Healing_Combat_01_Prepare);;7abe77ed-9c77-4eac-872c-5b8caed070b6(SPL_Somatic_Aoe_Rise_Combat_01_Cast);cb171bda-f065-4520-b470-e447f678ba1f(SPL_Somatic_Aoe_Rise_Combat_01_Recover);;"
data "SpellAnimationNoneMagic" "414bbf02-2918-4f01-83fb-1ddc7a588d88(SPL_Arcane_Healing_Combat_01_Prepare);;7abe77ed-9c77-4eac-872c-5b8caed070b6(SPL_Somatic_Aoe_Rise_Combat_01_Cast);cb171bda-f065-4520-b470-e447f678ba1f(SPL_Somatic_Aoe_Rise_Combat_01_Recover);;"
data "VerbalIntent" "Healing"
data "SpellFlags" "HasVerbalComponent;IsSpell;CannotTargetItems;CannotTargetTerrain"
Last edited by RubberMonkey on Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 12 times in total.

faytlowell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by faytlowell »

methos2523 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:50 pm
faytlowell wrote:
Not sure if there are even exotic weapons in the game yet so the last entry on my edited line may not be needed. Not sure about 'learn all spells' as my wizard has learned almost all of them from scrolls already so i havent tried. :P
i do know that D&D 5e doesn't actually have any exotic weapons... I'm guessing Larien is adding some of their own to the mix later on though
Nah my group still plays 3.5, I didnt realize that wasn't a thing anymore and just added it assuming they still existed. Explains why I havent found any.

greaves
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by greaves »

First, thank you so much for making this cheat table! It's worked perfectly & been a huge help.

Second, is it possible to add dialogue tags, like race [DROW], class [FIGHTER], etc. I tried editing the add petpal, detect thoughts, etc. script, but it didn't seem to work. I replaced the original tags with the new ones I wanted, then ran the script (clicked the box, it did a little animation which I assumed means it worked), but nothing changed. Meanwhile, all the other permanents cheats work perfectly & immediately.

methos2523
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by methos2523 »

faytlowell wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:27 pm
Nah my group still plays 3.5, I didnt realize that wasn't a thing anymore and just added it assuming they still existed. Explains why I havent found any.
5e did away with them... even stuff like double bladed swords are now martial melee weapons

no clue why the exotic proficiency is there in this game... guessing larien has some ideas of their own as to what exotic weapons are

antema
Cheater
Cheater

Post by antema »

Here's something mildly interesting. I added the feather fall status to the Cleric cantrip Guidance. There's a place where you can jump and a cutscene starts (won't spoil where). With feather fall active through my Guidance mod, I died. With actual Feather Fall spell, I survived the long fall. So apparently the cutscene check wasn't for the feather fall status boost, but for the actual spell.

Just thought it was mildly interesting.

faytlowell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by faytlowell »

methos2523 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:43 pm
faytlowell wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:27 pm
5e did away with them... even stuff like double bladed swords are now martial melee weapons

no clue why the exotic proficiency is there in this game... guessing larien has some ideas of their own as to what exotic weapons are
I "just added it assuming they still existed". I made it up. I saw nothing in game, or in files indicating there were exotic weapons. I edited that out of my previous post. Im just so used to them being around that I tried to add a thing that doesnt exist in this game.

Unless there is something you've seen indicating there are exotic weapons besides my mistake, in which case ignore this and i'd like to know where you found them.

LacheFlausat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LacheFlausat »

The magic special unique or quest item codes are in gustav.pak same path.
Like the Shadow Of Menzoberranzan etc...

neuronek
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by neuronek »

Right, the `Proficiency(HeavyArmor)` does not seem to stick if You quick save and quick load ... hmmm

So the nifty features are:
Mr Item spawner

What it'd be great to figure out:
How to make boosts permanent ;/

RubberMonkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RubberMonkey »

neuronek wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:08 pm
How to make boosts permanent ;/
Example of a boost: ApplyStatus(HASTE,100,10)
This will last for 10 turns. Change 10 to -1 to make it permanent.

neuronek
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by neuronek »

Hmm I tried:
ApplyStatus(Proficiency(HeavyArmor),100,-1)
ApplyStatus(SELF,Proficiency(HeavyArmor),-1)

Still no go :( Other ideas ? :)

rhoen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rhoen »

robomagon wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:04 pm
Also in Progressions.lsx, you can change SelectPassives(da3203d8-750a-4de1-b8eb-1eccfccddf46,1) to SelectPassives(da3203d8-750a-4de1-b8eb-1eccfccddf46,6) to choose all fighter fighting styles. And SelectPassives(333fb1b0-9398-4ca8-953e-6c0f9a59bbed,2,WarlockInvocations) to SelectPassives(333fb1b0-9398-4ca8-953e-6c0f9a59bbed,9,WarlockInvocations) for all 9 warlock invocations.
Progression LSX, can anyone explain how I work this?

Zmg9
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zmg9 »

neuronek wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:45 pm
Hmm I tried:
ApplyStatus(Proficiency(HeavyArmor),100,-1)
ApplyStatus(SELF,Proficiency(HeavyArmor),-1)

Still no go :( Other ideas ? :)
Add this to the Passive.txt file:

Code: Select all

new entry "R_Professional"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "Passive_Background_FolkHero_DisplayName"
data "Boosts" "Tag(COMPREHEND_LANGUAGES);Tag(DETECTTHOUGHTS);Tag(PETPAL);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Athletics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Acrobatics);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Stealth);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,SleightOfHand);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Arcana);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,History);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Investigation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Nature);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Religion);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,AnimalHandling);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Insight);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Medicine);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Perception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Survival);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Deception);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Intimidation);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Performance);ProficiencyBonus(Skill,Persuasion)"
And this is in the section:

new entry" _Hero "
in the Character.txt file, and you will be happy.

data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting;R_Professional"
data "Proficiency Group" "SimpleWeapons;MartialWeapons;MediumArmor;HeavyArmor;LightArmor;Shields"
By the way, this can also be done, use in the text above.

ProficiencyBonus(Skill,SimpleWeapons)
Сan be added below, and then happiness will increase 50 times)

data "DefaultBoosts" "ProficiencyBonusOverride(50)"
By the way, this is also highly recommended to try, I assure you will like it, removes all restrictions!

ActionResource(SpellSlot,1,3);//maybe not, but just in case, let it be
ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,1);
ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,2);
ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(SpellSlot,0,3);
ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(ActionPoint,0,0);
ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(BonusActionPoint,0,0);
ActionResourceConsumeMultiplier(Movement,0,0);
Using with the condition .. I hope to find the player's mark, but for now I'm doing the opposite ..

IF(not Tagged('ASTARION', context.Source)):CharacterWeaponDamage(100);
Last things are added to

data "DefaultBoosts"