z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Runbstreath
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Runbstreath »

Hello, does anyone know what the ID of this? "Gauntlets of Hill Giant Strength"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BullBit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BullBit »

Runbstreath wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:53 am
Hello, does anyone know what the ID of this? "Gauntlets of Hill Giant Strength"
9481aa27-ce9c-414c-84ff-5e974fd64d89

kain200
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kain200 »

Hey guys, i'm coming back after a long while (was playing around hotfix 4) and all my mods/cheat engine table are for that old era. Before updating and restarting the whole process to try the game again, I was wondering if the current updated table from goddnessgracious (hotfix 19) works for the current game which is up to hotfix 21? If not, I may just continue playing my frozen in time game version from back in august last year. I was only like 20something hours into act 1 so starting over wouldn't be the worst thing. I'm more daunted by having to go through my massive modlist and figure out what works, whats changed and what all needs updated or removed entirely. If this cheat engine table doesn't work for hotfix 21, that makes my decision a much easier "nope". Thanks!

Vladispaf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vladispaf »

Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows the UUID for the tharchiate codex but for the quest variant one so i could use the send to camp chest command on it using CE? i tried using the item ID shown on the first page but i understand that quest items have unique item ID on them so adding / spawning a duplicate won't work, so i'm trying to use the send to camp chest command previously posted on this forum.

Kendingro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kendingro »

kain200 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:05 pm
Hey guys, i'm coming back after a long while (was playing around hotfix 4) and all my mods/cheat engine table are for that old era. Before updating and restarting the whole process to try the game again, I was wondering if the current updated table from goddnessgracious (hotfix 19) works for the current game which is up to hotfix 21? If not, I may just continue playing my frozen in time game version from back in august last year. I was only like 20something hours into act 1 so starting over wouldn't be the worst thing. I'm more daunted by having to go through my massive modlist and figure out what works, whats changed and what all needs updated or removed entirely. If this cheat engine table doesn't work for hotfix 21, that makes my decision a much easier "nope". Thanks!
Kendingro wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:22 pm
goodnessgracious wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:04 pm
Hi

My friends, I have updated the table once again.

The item spawner has been updated to take multiple Item IDs, they must be separated by comma and without double quotes. The next dialogue popup will ask how many of each, for each item requested.

The version in the table has been updated to reflect the current version of table in use incl game version.

Let me know if you need anything.
For anyone wondering why the console options in the latest hotfix table (above) doesn't work while in game (in combat, walking around, in menus, etc), you must:

1. Exit and Re-open the game
2. Open CE and inject at the MAIN MENU
3. Load your save
4. Watch the table. If you have CE execute the LUA script after you inject the table, it'll open the console option automatically for you.

Once you're in game, the console options should work. If it doesn't, then the devs got smart again or it's Script Extender's fault.

Simply quicksaving and quickloading doesn't work anymore. It took me a little bit to figure it out but I think the dev's must have changed something.

Edit: it appears there was a hotfix to the game yesterday, goodnessgracious's hotfix table still works as far as I can tell
Hotfix 19 does work but there's a small bit of nuance that goes into it now. See above ^^^

mapleleaf11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mapleleaf11 »

I can't seem to find the add spells option in the latest version of the table. Am I a fool or is it just missing now?

jadee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jadee »

Thanks a bunch for the table!

I have a really big problem with one quest, and I'm wondering if I can fix it using this table. Basically, in Waukeen's rest I failed to save anyone because I assumed I could just keep going and come later. Everyone, including the woman that gives the quest and the item I really want are now dead.

I know I can just spawn the item (did that already), but I kinda wanted not to fail the quest too. Is there a way to trigger this quest again? I found one mention of Waukeen in game flags in the front page ("19d17961-3ca2-3d7e-caa0-84ca121f1c50", --4bf3da44-a8db-da2d-dc32-f81eace67b0f_WaukeensRest), but I have no idea what I should do with it.

Actually, [Link] says it's about Ravengard mentioning the place and has another one about "knowing" if the building is burning, but my code for clearing that flag doesn't seem to work (says attempt to call a nill value):

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
flag = "f1d6e5cf-e8d4-4095-a6ef-17dfcd4521b0" --PLA_Tavern_Knows_TavernIsBurning
[ENABLE]
ClearFlagFlagOnPlayer(flag)
[DISABLE]
Either way, I don't think I need that flag anyway, because knowing that it's burning and the quest might be two different things. If anyone could lend a hand, I'd be grateful.
I also just read that dead NPCs remain dead and there's no way of changing that, so this might be completely impossible actually :(

Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Amateurlawyer »

post_id=338938 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:22 pm
Trying to add some boss passives and for some reason if I add this in boost or passive it doesn’t work - thanks

UUID DamageReduction_Dragon
Icon PassiveFeature_MultiattackDefense

DisplayNameEnglish Great Wyrm's Scales

UUID DamageReduction_Dragon_Tactician

Boosts DamageReduction(All, Flat, 4)

DisplayNameEnglish Greater Wyrm's Scales

Anyone have any ideas? I don’t mind commissioning this if it’s crazy complicated! Thanks

GayHibiscus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GayHibiscus »

mapleleaf11 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:33 am
I can't seem to find the add spells option in the latest version of the table. Am I a fool or is it just missing now?
The "Add fireball" cheat in Random Cheats is a template for adding spells.

Spell names can be found in the item, spell, etc. glossary posted previously in the forum.

The fireball spell shows you the format of "typeofspell_spellname_level" as applicable. The base level of the spell and underline are not included if you're only adding the base level of the spell (e.g. hero's feast is level 6 only vs fireball_3, fireball_4, etc. so on).

Cyberweasel89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cyberweasel89 »

Is it possible to remove Characteristics with the console?

I made the mistake of adding Whispers of the Dead to my Bard, not realizing I would get a free Speak with Dead from The Necromancy of Thay. Now I have two Speak with Deads in my wheel and it's starting to really get on my nerves. I'd also like to remove some of the Jump Feats I added since they're kinda cluttering my Characteristics page and I'd also like to remove the different "Auntie Ethel's Boon" Characteristics. I didn't realize I'd get those until after I had spawned in some Aintie Ethel Hair and made a lot of saved progress and they're bugging me.

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

Umm, what do you guys suggest for the 4.1.1.4890942?

belvaroz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by belvaroz »

Amateurlawyer wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:55 am
post_id=338938 wrote:
Trying to add some boss passives and for some reason if I add this in boost or passive it doesn’t work - thanks

Anyone have any ideas? I don’t mind commissioning this if it’s crazy complicated! Thanks
{$lua}
passive = {
"DamageReduction_Dragon",
"DamageReduction_Dragon_Tactician",
}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)

works for me, just pretty much copy and paste those passive/feats cheats.
Note that if you have it, enemies don't target you at all, can still get hit by AOE.

belvaroz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by belvaroz »

Cyberweasel89 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:21 am
Is it possible to remove Characteristics with the console?

I made the mistake of adding Whispers of the Dead to my Bard, not realizing I would get a free Speak with Dead from The Necromancy of Thay. Now I have two Speak with Deads in my wheel and it's starting to really get on my nerves. I'd also like to remove some of the Jump Feats I added since they're kinda cluttering my Characteristics page and I'd also like to remove the different "Auntie Ethel's Boon" Characteristics. I didn't realize I'd get those until after I had spawned in some Aintie Ethel Hair and made a lot of saved progress and they're bugging me.
Adding & removing passives should work. On the cheat table go to the "Random Cheats" and click on the script for "Add/Remove Fireball Spell".
Replace the fireball spell with
"Target_SpeakWithDead",
Toggle it on and then off, should remove it from my previous experiences.

For the jump feats you need to find the specific ones you are talking about. For Authie Ethel just toggle it on & off should remove it. I've only use the cheat table, so I don't know if it's different when you do console commands.
"HAG_Hair_STR_Passive",
"HAG_Hair_DEX_Passive",
"HAG_Hair_CON_Passive",
"HAG_Hair_INT_Passive",
"HAG_Hair_WIS_Passive",
"HAG_Hair_CHA_Passive",
Just copy & paste those in one of the Add Feats/Passives

RedfameDK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RedfameDK »

Hi!
Quick question, i want to add Radiance of Dawn to my paladin but i need to be able to Channel Divinity, anyone know if i can change it so it uses Channel Oath Charge instead? :)
Thank you

Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Amateurlawyer »

belvaroz wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:48 am
Amateurlawyer wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:55 am
post_id=338938 wrote:

{$lua}
passive = {
"DamageReduction_Dragon",
"DamageReduction_Dragon_Tactician",
}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)

works for me, just pretty much copy and paste those passive/feats cheats.
Note that if you have it, enemies don't target you at all, can still get hit by AOE.
Weird I copied and pasted that entire script but it’s not showing up when I turn it on. Like under my passives list it doesn’t appear. However I did notice when I look at the damage received it’s mitigated by the passive. I’m using the first passive because the 2nd one seems broken and lol don’t want to have “sanctuary” on the whole game lol