z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by TheRedFear »

What does Pet Pal do?

I'm not sure "Comprehend Languages" works. I used it but then ran into some statue written in a language none of my party could comprehend in those beach ruins.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tevos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tevos »

TheRedFear wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:32 am
What does Pet Pal do?

I'm not sure "Comprehend Languages" works. I used it but then ran into some statue written in a language none of my party could comprehend in those beach ruins.
Pet Pal gives you animal speaking, so you'll be able to talk to animals you come across.

As for Comprehend Languages, from what I read somewhere, it hasn't been fully implemented, but don't take me at my word, I have the memory of a goldfish. :P

Insanias
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Insanias »

Was wondering if anybody could give me some advice regarding changing stats, I followed all the advice and successfully changed the stats of my friends character, then reloaded and created a fresh save to repeat the process for my own character (same campaign same save game)
the only problem is the cheat engine keeps changing his character and i cannot change my own stats at all. ive tried going to a different location, killing his character in order to make the cheat engine select my character and not his to no luck.

Tevos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tevos »

Insanias wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:59 pm
Was wondering if anybody could give me some advice regarding changing stats, I followed all the advice and successfully changed the stats of my friends character, then reloaded and created a fresh save to repeat the process for my own character (same campaign same save game)
the only problem is the cheat engine keeps changing his character and i cannot change my own stats at all. ive tried going to a different location, killing his character in order to make the cheat engine select my character and not his to no luck.
Hey, did you try cycling through the characters on the same save? Character Pointers > Character X > check "Change to Cycle Characters" so you can double-click Value where it says "First" (the names of your character and companions will show up below) and cycle through them to find and modify your character and your friend's, then save and reload. Sorry if you already tried this and it didn't work, just thought I'd post it to be sure. Good luck!

LadyyyBlack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LadyyyBlack »

Thank you for making this. Can somebody pls tell me how I can add gold? I can't find it. And the Item pointer count does not work :(

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

LadyyyBlack wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:46 am
Thank you for making this. Can somebody pls tell me how I can add gold? I can't find it. And the Item pointer count does not work :(
dunno about the console command but split stack works for me
- inventory
- split item
- freeze last item stack changed > Count
- change the value ( if wanted )

- split item again and again ...

Insanias
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Insanias »

Tevos wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:02 am
Insanias wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:59 pm
Hey, did you try cycling through the characters on the same save? Character Pointers > Character X > check "Change to Cycle Characters" so you can double-click Value where it says "First" (the names of your character and companions will show up below) and cycle through them to find and modify your character and your friend's, then save and reload. Sorry if you already tried this and it didn't work, just thought I'd post it to be sure. Good luck!
Thank you so much, this worked

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Aquineas wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:55 am
Noober question folks, does anyone know the uuid of the create water scroll? I'd love to have that on hand to get rid of some of the fire in this game.
I was never able to find it, but I just gave my PC the water staff. Then edited it to allow constant use, i.e. no recharge.
It's all here in the thread, just I don't have time to look for them to help you more.

Aquineas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aquineas »

Does anyone know what the numeric parameters after SpellSlot are in UseCosts? I'm trying to make the Create Water spell instantly reusable. The UseCosts line under Target_CreateWater (in the Spell_Target.txt file) looks like this:

data "UseCosts" "ActionPoint:1;SpellSlot:1:1:1"

I'm trying to decode what the emboldened blue text represents. TIA!

Edit: The answer is you have to basically get rid of the whole "SpellSlot" section entirely. Change this:

data "UseCosts" "ActionPoint:1;SpellSlot:1:1:1"

to this:
data "UseCosts" "ActionPoint:1"

Thanks to those who posted this earlier and I missed it.

Aquineas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aquineas »

Has anyone encountered a situation where your party won't follow you? (Yes, they are grouped).

shoot123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shoot123 »

hi i just registered today because i have used this amazing table! and im amazed by the brilliant community here thank you!

i dont know how to use the console commands> permanent > enchant equipped ring that nobody discuss. I have bought a useless ring and equipped it but i dont know to use that command. haha

papajeezus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by papajeezus »

Tags not added, or is it me? gog version.

yasa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yasa »

Has anyone encountered an issue where you cannot ascend or descend ladders or vines without reloading after having used CE to modify attributes?

Edit 1: Was reading from the beginning. Seems to be the Zero weight causing the issue. Will disable it and see if that makes a difference.

Amelia_Albergee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amelia_Albergee »

I seem to make everything work, but the stats increase. Can someone explain it to me a bit better?

PicaroPersona
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PicaroPersona »

Hey guys, I am so super new to this kinda stuff, that trying to read over some of these instructions turns my brain to mush. Could somebody who is very patient, lol, please explain how to add spells to your character? I have a Beast Master Ranger that I'm playing who is a devout follower of Silvanus, but as a Ranger, we don't get a lot of spells to choose from. So, I figured, I can add them myself! ... Except I have no idea what I'm doing! I specifically wanted to add Burning Hands, Create Water, Ensnaring Strike, and Hail of Thorns.

Edit: It took a couple tries, but I was able to figure it out from some past posts!