z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NEWNS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by NEWNS »

NEWNS wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:11 pm
anyone have a working table? or atleast anyone know how i can find aproval?
sorry im new to the forums here, i didnt know most recent replies were in the back pages, i see now some one is working on anew table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

three7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by three7 »

Hello, update for (v4.1.1.1467041 EA (53700))? :)

omrictu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by omrictu »

Yeah an update would be soooo great! :) <3 love all the work you do!

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

With all the updates, I don't think anyone wants to run continuous updates here. But there is an active modding community at Nexus Mods that does almost everything. I've created my own class and so on through it. The mod called "Basket full of equipment' has everything you'll need during early access. It only takes a few minutes to set everything up.

darkwyvurne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkwyvurne »

Hi all,

I've been building a Java app that will go through a BG3 data dump and create a working CE table with all spells and items in addition to what is found in the cheat tables right now.

The only thing is I am working from an old data dump that was uploaded here, and the item/spell names aren't the most helpful because they use the asset identifier name (eg. ARM_Padded_Body_1).

If anyone can upload a new data dump, or describe the process on how to create one, I should be able to have an updated table for v4.1.1.1467041 albeit with the asset name instead of the in-game name.

Saberiken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saberiken »

darkwyvurne wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:23 am
Hi all,

I've been building a Java app that will go through a BG3 data dump and create a working CE table with all spells and items in addition to what is found in the cheat tables right now.

The only thing is I am working from an old data dump that was uploaded here, and the item/spell names aren't the most helpful because they use the asset identifier name (eg. ARM_Padded_Body_1).

If anyone can upload a new data dump, or describe the process on how to create one, I should be able to have an updated table for v4.1.1.1467041 albeit with the asset name instead of the in-game name.
I've compressed everything important from Public\Gustav and Public\Shared that you all might want. It contains a ReadMe for noobs and all the files necessary to determine UUIDs for every spell, item, tag, feat, flag, faction and effect in the game. It's not the concise item list everyone wanted but it is everything you'll need to play around with cheat engine and spawn any item in the game. Minus the CT of course. It's compressed as a .7z file so you may need 7Zip to unpack it. It's free and open-source if you don't have it.

Item UUIDs can be found here...
Public-Gustav\Stats\Generated\Data\Armor.txt
Public-Gustav\Stats\Generated\Data\Object.txt
Public-Gustav\Stats\Generated\Data\Weapon.txt
Public-Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Armor.txt
Public-Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Object.txt
Public-Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Weapon.txt

- The effects of spells and scripted effects can be found here...
Public-Gustav\MultiEffectInfos\
Public-Shared\MultiEffectInfos\

The two folders above contain hundreds of .lsx files with UUIDs as file names. The included readme has a list of instructions to make searching through them way easier. You'll hate yourself if you realize too late that you could just index your .lsx files and use windows search to find everything instantly. I tried to make the readme so that you can see why to do things as well as how so I hope that's appreciated.

darkwyvurne, I can't help with renaming things unfortunately. Although, you may be able to cross reference spell book names with their spell effects to get the actual names? I'm not sure, don't quote me on that. Also, I've been using Norbyte's [Link] to extract Larian Studios .pak files. You may have to google how to use it; it's not super user friendly but it's not exactly complicated either.

Password: 12345678
Attachments
BG3 Patch 7 Data Dump.7z
BG3 Patch 7 v4.1.1.1466805
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 1004 times

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

darkwyvurne wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:23 am
Hi all,

It only takes a minute to data dump all the files yourself. Use the tool here:

[Link]
or
[Link]

Ive created a custom character which can unlock everything. No need for a cheat engine. It's perfect. You could try forking someone else's mod on GitHub, it will be a good learning tool. Or just go to Nexus Mods and download someone else's.

scorptron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by scorptron »

Thanks to the people who have worked on this. If anyone figures out how to get the table working again that would be awesome! OR... if anyone knows how to just edit the character ability stats to make them what my DnD character is. EDIT .... NVM you can still onlye play up to level 4 heros so no point in playing i thought after a year it would be farther through early access...so to anyone looking NOT WORTH PLAYING YET! the story is good but you will ruin it for when it matters.

CharlieArk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CharlieArk »

It seems like the newest update, 7 I believe, broke the console commands section from working. Any ideas how to get it going again?

adamg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by adamg11 »

someone have ct for 4.1.1.1489302 ?

adamg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by adamg11 »

new update 4.1.1.1501963
but still no cheat table for the previous version

kanaka71
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kanaka71 »

I know these guys are busy; just curious if anyone has any notes on how to make things work? Im not a coder but am willing to learn somewhat - between calls at least (Im a medic) so if anyone has a pointer or something maybe I can add a nickles worth of time to try....

TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheRedFear »

Getting ready to jump back in and I wanted to check to see if ALLTAGS was updated or not. But now I can't find it at all even when I use the "Search this thread" function. What gives? I have a ferocious need for the telepathy and beast speech tags regardless of class.

SaintAsuna
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SaintAsuna »

Does anyone know how to find companion approval?

kanaka71
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kanaka71 »

no activity in 10 days?