z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DMDMDM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by DMDMDM »

@cdragon use this CT file from midgetbanana on pg. 47 to add spells to any of your characters.
Make sure you are controlling them when you add the spells.
plus don not add any spell that they can get from each lvl up, I just add spells all my characters don't have after i reach lvl 4.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

adamg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by adamg11 »

someone have ct for 4.1.1.1321538 ?

Daz223
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Daz223 »

adamg11 wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:53 am
someone have ct for 4.1.1.1321538 ?
Bump +1

Saberiken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saberiken »

I've compressed everything important from Public\Gustav and Public\Shared that you all might want. It contains a ReadMe for noobs and all the files necessary to determine UUIDs for every spell, item, tag, feat, flag, faction and effect in the game. It's not the concise item list everyone wanted but it is everything you'll need to play around with cheat engine and spawn any item in the game. Minus the CT of course. It's compressed as a .7z file so you may need 7Zip to unpack it. It's free and open-source if you don't have it. I don't think I need to update the files for the latest minor patch but if I do, somebody let me know.

Item UUIDs can be found here...
Public-Gustav\Stats\Generated\Data\Armor.txt
Public-Gustav\Stats\Generated\Data\Object.txt
Public-Gustav\Stats\Generated\Data\Weapon.txt
Public-Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Armor.txt
Public-Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Object.txt
Public-Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Weapon.txt

Password: 12345678
Attachments
BG3 Data Dump.7z
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 337 times

DMDMDM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DMDMDM »

Much appreciated Saberiken

wipeoutmax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wipeoutmax »

Hi guys,

can anyone confirm, that companion attitude/approval doesn't work on 4.1.1.1321538 or am i simply too stupid to use it correctly?

[Edit] Rest seem to work fine though... :?

Saberiken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saberiken »

ingwe wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:57 pm
For the approval, seems that the parameters of the ChangeApprovalRating changed.

Just use this code in b) add companion approval script. The steps are the same

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdAddr = getAddress("cmdAddr")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
writePointer(cmdAddr, getAddress("ChangeApprovalRating"))
writeInteger(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeInteger(cmdArgs + 0x38, 100)
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
ingwe has a solution that works. BTW: has anybody noticed that while it seems to work when I look at approval for the character in the menu it seems like the dialogue that it would unlock at certain points don't occur? Is this one of those it's-just-the-display modifications that bypasses milestones measured as they occur? Or maybe I just screwed stuff up, I don't know.

Crimsonak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crimsonak »

Saberiken wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:35 pm
ingwe has a solution that works. BTW: has anybody noticed that while it seems to work when I look at approval for the character in the menu it seems like the dialogue that it would unlock at certain points don't occur? Is this one of those it's-just-the-display modifications that bypasses milestones measured as they occur? Or maybe I just screwed stuff up, I don't know.
I know there's a bug specifically with Lae'zel this patch that is preventing her from expressing her full approval on the celebration night. I can't speak for other characters and scenarios though.

DMDMDM
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DMDMDM »

What do you all want in the item spawner section ?
I've filled it with things I want, started organizing by types and in alphabetical order.

Let me know I got a lot of time for the file now

wipeoutmax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wipeoutmax »

Saberiken wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:35 pm
ingwe wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:57 pm
For the approval, seems that the parameters of the ChangeApprovalRating changed.

Just use this code in b) add companion approval script. The steps are the same

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdAddr = getAddress("cmdAddr")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
writePointer(cmdAddr, getAddress("ChangeApprovalRating"))
writeInteger(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeInteger(cmdArgs + 0x38, 100)
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
Thanks for pointing me to that post. Works fine now :)

aaeriam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aaeriam »

Hey all, sorry if this has been asked before but I'm un-sure of how the Ability Stat Points function works. I save my game to populate the values but I haven't figured out the process for properly changing the values.

My guess was that I needed to change the values under the Adress or Value column and then maybe save/reload the game? But it doesn't seem like that's the case.

restlessspirit4
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by restlessspirit4 »

aaeriam wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:54 pm
Hey all, sorry if this has been asked before but I'm un-sure of how the Ability Stat Points function works. I save my game to populate the values but I haven't figured out the process for properly changing the values.

My guess was that I needed to change the values under the Adress or Value column and then maybe save/reload the game? But it doesn't seem like that's the case.
Once they load up change them to 30,save and then reload that save. That always works for me.

Hopefully there will be a cheat table for 132 version soon since most of the options are not working.(the attribute one still works though, so does the one for the rolls(even though it is in broken section).

Teusalem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Teusalem »

Yeah, i think that because the table is a bit old, some cheats are not working. Like the pet pal and comprehend languages, or the one to give more spell slots.
So, is it possible to update please?
Thank you very much

aaeriam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aaeriam »

restlessspirit4 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:22 am
aaeriam wrote:

Once they load up change them to 30,save and then reload that save. That always works for me.

Hopefully there will be a cheat table for 132 version soon since most of the options are not working.(the attribute one still works though, so does the one for the rolls(even though it is in broken section).
Thanks for the tip, I was able to get everything to 30 except for Dex and Strength (which ironically are the stats I was hoping to increase lol). Maybe those parts of the table just need to be updated unless there's a different way to get them to work.

aaeriam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aaeriam »

aaeriam wrote:

After playing around with the tool a bit more (and crashing the game a bunch), I discovered the Stat Points function still works but it is a little confusing and took some trial and error. The most confusing part is that the different stats don't match up with the stats in-game.

Example - I change the value for Dexterity in the table but it actually changes Intelligence in-game. The Value also isn't 1:1, I'm not sure what the math is behind it but I ended up using values of 10 to get a base stat of 18 in any category IIRC.

So far it looks like:
Modifying Strength influences Constitution in-game
Dex -> Intelligence
Constitution -> Wisdom
Intelligence -> Charisma

I'm not technical enough to really speculate what's going on or propose any solutions but hopefully, this information helps anyone out who might be trying to take a look at it.