z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by sanitka »

Krugglemugg wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:03 am
sanitka wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:37 pm
Try Debug book mod if there is an option to "fix" the quest.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. What is "Debug book mod"?
Two sites: Google, Nexus Mods.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Faerlaingal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Faerlaingal »

low_density wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:28 am
Noway3 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:28 pm
Hi All,
I have updated my data dumps and scripts to latest game version 4.1.1.4079877, including the "Honour" stuff.

Short description:
I have created a script to gather all the stats of things such as Armors, Characters, Object, Passives, Spells, Statuses, Tags, Flags, Templates, Weapons and outputs them into JSON, Excel files and SQLite database .

With these files, you should be able to query for any item, spell, boost, flag, tag, status that you may be looking for and find the corresponding UUID to use in the cheat tables.

All files are on the google drive, please read the original post for details

BG3 - Noway3 link to original post with details
[Link]

Other usefull BG3 forum quick links: Have fun!
Hmm blueneuron's site seems to be down currently.
The website itself appears to be back, but the hex browser is bugged, you can't select properties so the search doesn't work. I'm thinking of to sending a mail to the contact email of the website, to report the bug?

Edit: nevermind, a few refreshes later and it's all good, dunno if it was my browser or whatever, but it's working again!

Trinimac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Trinimac »

It would seem level up on save in no longer working, other than that everything seems to work perfectly.

4Brad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 4Brad »

ONE HIT KILL or INSTANT KILL - Can somebody please implement/add this feature in-game... here's a Mod that does it with this Osiris code:

Ext.Osiris.RegisterListener("StatusApplied", 4, "after", function (character, status, source, _)
if status == "Hiltzea" then
Osinarm = character
Osieleth = source
Osi.SetImmortal(Osinarm, 0)
Osi.Dying(Osinarm)
Osi.Die(Osinarm, 3, Osieleth, 1, 0, 0)
end
end)

For the Table already support "Osiris" commands so instead of a Mod, it would be great if the Cheat Table had it - Thank you!

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

4Brad wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:18 pm
ONE HIT KILL or INSTANT KILL - Can somebody please implement/add this feature in-game... here's a Mod that does it with this Osiris code:

Ext.Osiris.RegisterListener("StatusApplied", 4, "after", function (character, status, source, _)
Osinarm = character
Osieleth = source
Osi.Dying(Osinarm)
end
end)

Instead of a Mod, it would be great if the Cheat Table had it - Thank you!
Why to spent time on something what has already been done ?
Let's assume that you are a table creator, you see many requests for new tables - would you rather create a new table and make many players happy or very slightly improve an old table and make one and maybe couple of other players happy ? ;)

zch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zch »

How would I go about adding status, not a passive to character.
Namely
Action_SupremeSneak

any tips are welcome (also I am very new to CE so go easy on me)
Thanks in advance!

P.S.

In some previous version(s) of the game I have downloaded modified table called bg3commander or something like that. It had a really nice feature where it hides the address scanner window of the CE and leaves me with a nice window with checkboxes, how can I achieve that with current version?

Cheech
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cheech »

QuickWick wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:59 pm
How can we force the digital deluxe dice skin called Dragonflame Red into the game?
..any news on this? cant find anything about that, nor about the Illithid Purple - Collector's Edt. dice...(Prismatic Spray - PS5 Edt.)
Last edited by Cheech on Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

4Brad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 4Brad »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:23 pm
4Brad wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:18 pm

Osinarm = character
Osieleth = source
Osi.Dying(Osinarm)
end
end)

Instead of a Mod, it would be great if the Cheat Table had it - Thank you!
Why to spent time on something what has already been done ?
Let's assume that you are a table creator, you see many requests for new tables - would you rather create a new table and make many players happy or very slightly improve an old table and make one and maybe couple of other players happy ? ;)
Oh, my bad, is this already available? please do tell!

Kaihs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kaihs »

Everytime I load this table, and choose BG3 process, it wont let me use any of the commands. I check the box and nothing happens. help?

Enclave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Enclave »

Kaihs wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:13 pm
Everytime I load this table, and choose BG3 process, it wont let me use any of the commands. I check the box and nothing happens. help?
The table hasn't been updated for Patch 5 yet, it was a significant patch, will take some time.

no.9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by no.9 »

need help finding the uuid for the "Gregarious Caster" passive. if thats not possible, maybe point me in the right direction on where to look for it?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

no.9 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:44 am
need help finding the uuid for the "Gregarious Caster" passive. if thats not possible, maybe point me in the right direction on where to look for it?
Read at least the very first post on the first page and check the links there before asking ;).

4Brad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 4Brad »

sanitka wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:38 am
no.9 wrote:
Read at least the very first post on the first page and check the links there before asking ;).
This guy and his impractical answers... there isn't a post he failed to respond with his padding - How about instead of lecturing others and filling the thread with your immaturity minding your own business by fixing your incoherent grammar?

Now most of our improvement requests will be left out with your garbage.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

4Brad wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:54 am
sanitka wrote:
no.9 wrote:
This guy and his impractical answers... there isn't a post he failed to respond with his padding - How about instead of lecturing others and filling the thread with your immaturity minding your own business by fixing your incoherent grammar?

Would you mind explaining (in PM if you want) what is wrong with my answer as I am poiting to the post where Zanzer nicely "aggregated" huge part of this "thread" knowledge ?

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

4Brad wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:54 am
sanitka wrote:
no.9 wrote:

You would think that, when so many people in this forum topic have said the exact same thing a dozen of times, that he would think to himself.
"Maybe it is me it is wrong with and not the 10-20 people saying the same thing all the time"
like, he is just another person in this sad world who always thinks that everyone else is to blame but himself.
honestly, you can't fix people who can't see their own flaws.