z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MadJester
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by MadJester »

Zeribos wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:45 am
Has anyone found a way to make [Illithid][Wisdom] repeatable without long rests?
The rest kinda progresses the illithid plot tho.. unless you dont want that?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheRedFear »

I would like the same cheat. Don't get me wrong. I totally like the long rests, but sometimes I just want to keep moving and do the rest advances when I am ready...not when I have to.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Does the "Rest" console command not refresh that?

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:45 pm
Does the "Rest" console command not refresh that?
It does.

Advent12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Advent12 »

Zeribos wrote:
Has anyone found a way to make [Illithid][Wisdom] repeatable without long rests?
the 'rest' option in the console command section of the cheat table should reset that since i noticed spells some class/race get or items that lets you use spells that require long rest so you can use it again gets refreshed when i use the 'rest' option

antema
Cheater
Cheater

Post by antema »

Cabrones wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:00 am
antema wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:35 pm
[Link]

An example of possible new player equipment made with pre-existing armor components.
This is great so it's possible to use different upper and lower parts of armor, how do you achieve this?
I released my Biker Chick armor mod on the fearlessrevolution. Check it out there. Will eventually release a guide on how I achieved this, but for now the mod files contain some instructions, so feel free to unpack the files and see for yourself and start experimenting.

Rubberbabeh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rubberbabeh »

Anyone know what the texure map suffixes stand for? I am looking at the skin textures and I am not sure what the maps the suffixes refer to..

Between outfits (Astarion) and skin (Shadowheart) I am seeing

Outfit/Prop
BM (Basecolor Map) - Albedo
NM (Normal Map)
PM (Physical Map) - PBR channels
R - Metal
G - Roughness
B - AO

Skin
CLEA (masks)
R - pores
G - eyebrows
B - lips/gloss
A - AO?

MSK (masks)
R - empty, I assume Metal?
G - Roughness
B - wetness map? eye tear line and inner lip border of the mouth bag

HMVY
R - Looks like a Spec map but I thought Larian uses Roughness maps
G - Looks like AO but it has freckles/eyebrows
B - SSS?
A - perlin noise, maybe poison/conditions mask?
(RGBA: Spec/AO/?/SSS)

If anyone has any insight into this it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

IS anyone here using cloaks on their characters? Im 100% sure they cause crashes in my game but wanted to make sure if others had the same problem. So far only tested the cloaks when interacting with the Illithid cradle at the start of the game which crashes the game.

Advent12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Advent12 »

jhl1989 wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:02 pm
IS anyone here using cloaks on their characters? Im 100% sure they cause crashes in my game but wanted to make sure if others had the same problem. So far only tested the cloaks when interacting with the Illithid cradle at the start of the game which crashes the game.
i haven't really seen any cloaks other than the one on that list of uuid which in this case it was an unfinished item as far as i can tell. if you can provide me with an uuid for other cloaks ill test if i crash at that illithid cradle or any other places.

EDIT: so i just tested it and it seems you were right with the cloak (i used the unfinished cloak item from the pastebin uuid list) and crashed me when i interacted with the cradle while i had it equipped. i suspect it is because said cloak is an unfinished item.

CaptSilverleaf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaptSilverleaf »

So I am rather new to all of this and trying to figure out the best program to open these .Pak files but unfortunately I am hitting a brick wall. I love the idea of being able to get inside and make your own item but I am still failing on which program you guys are using to get all this accomplished other than the cheat engine. Or are you guys using the cheat engine and just looking at some part of it I haven't? Feel free to dunk on my newbiness. Just need some advice and pointers. :ugeek:

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

MadJester wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:57 am
Zeribos wrote:
This is probably a dumb question but I've been avoiding camp and resting. Do you mean, there are 'Story based dream sequences' that happen only at camp?

CaptSilverleaf, there is an unpacker linked in the thread, don't remember where it's been a week or more.

CaptSilverleaf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaptSilverleaf »

Acleacius wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:51 pm
MadJester wrote:
Zeribos wrote:
This is probably a dumb question but I've been avoiding camp and resting. Do you mean, there are 'Story based dream sequences' that happen only at camp?

CaptSilverleaf, there is an unpacker linked in the thread, don't remember where it's been a week or more.
Yea, thats the tough part. But I found the pastebin post with all the object and items (like scrolls) so ill get to it! Thanks for the heads up!

Advent12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Advent12 »

Acleacius wrote:
MadJester wrote:
Zeribos wrote:
yes there is. my advice is everytime you hear one of your party members (your oc or companions) say that they are tired and need to rest soon or along those lines take a long rest. i also didnt do the whole camp thing cuz i used the rest option in the cheat table all the time but for the sake of experiencing it i tried it one time and something happened LOL so now i took a long rest everytime my party tells me they need to rest

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Advent12 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:13 am
Acleacius wrote:
MadJester wrote:

yes there is. my advice is everytime you hear one of your party members (your oc or companions) say that they are tired and need to rest soon or along those lines take a long rest. i also didnt do the whole camp thing cuz i used the rest option in the cheat table all the time but for the sake of experiencing it i tried it one time and something happened LOL so now i took a long rest everytime my party tells me they need to rest
Tyvm, the game is so damn schizophrenic. :?
After the first camp, the companions were all asking, why are we stopping until we get squid baby out of us! ;)

solo16
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by solo16 »

Hi,
Could someone told me the uuid for Crusher's Ring?
I've looked the uuid list shared previously in the forum the closest one I found is called something like DrunkGoblin Ring however when I spawn the item it's just a ordinary Emerald ring.

Thx!