z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Aardvark
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Aardvark »

VictorBaby wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:06 pm
i have rewritten it, can you check it?
It's working great for all my characters. You rock! 8-)

Link to the table since we're on a new page.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13996&start=873

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Spywall03
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spywall03 »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:14 pm
I've fixed a few scripts. Though I'm sure everyone was wanting the Console Commands more. :)

Sadly, it seems they've altered the call stack a little bit. Not sure when I'll have time to look into it.
In case you don't have time to look into it yourself, is there a way we could search/find the new pointers for the console commands on our own ?
How did you find them the first time around ? We might be able to use that to restore them, or at least use some of them

kharn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kharn »

I'd absolutely love to have the object spawner and the approval rating commands back working, if there had to be a priority on anything!

Mordecai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mordecai »

Up for console commands

TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheRedFear »

If you are reading this right now, please know that without a hint of doubt or remorse, I would condemn your immortal soul to the foulest pits for fiery eternity in exchange for an ALLTAGS update.

That is all. Have a nice day.

Spywall03
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spywall03 »

TheRedFear wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:40 am
If you are reading this right now, please know that without a hint of doubt or remorse, I would condemn your immortal soul to the foulest pits for fiery eternity in exchange for an ALLTAGS update.

This isn't productive at all and a nonsense. You are saying that you'll damn their soul IF they give you an ALLTAGS update, which means that you are basically giving them motivation to never give you that particular update.

Deep Thought
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Deep Thought »

Been trying to figure out a way to add tags. Looks like Zanzer figured that out via this "AddBoosts" command, though the console commands aren't currently functioning. Looked into creating my own mod for the game that adds all the tags, but that's not particularly straightforward (I have some modding experience, not tons). With the script extender not currently working (and thus the "Respec" mod down), looks like I'm stuck letting Johl and Demir die this playthrough, because I'm not a Ranger.

Spywall03
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spywall03 »

Deep Thought wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:17 am
Been trying to figure out a way to add tags. Looks like Zanzer figured that out via this "AddBoosts" command, though the console commands aren't currently functioning. Looked into creating my own mod for the game that adds all the tags, but that's not particularly straightforward (I have some modding experience, not tons). With the script extender not currently working (and thus the "Respec" mod down), looks like I'm stuck letting Johl and Demir die this playthrough, because I'm not a Ranger.
I've talked to Norbyte, and he was kind enough to put the extender repository online again. I'm currently trying to recompile it as a side project. But even with that done, I'll still need to redo the mappings for patch 8 for the extender to actually be usable.

I haven't figured out how to do that yet, hence why I was asking how I could go about doing this earlier

chriseggroll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chriseggroll »

I'd really like to see the item spawner working again.

TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheRedFear »

Spywall03 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:36 pm
TheRedFear wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:40 am

This isn't productive at all and a nonsense. You are saying that you'll damn their soul IF they give you an ALLTAGS update, which means that you are basically giving them motivation to never give you that particular update.
Your error is in assuming that I am attempting to get the update from the person(or 'persons', because i'm very open to negotiating and overpaying here) whom I have condemned.

It's like throwing a virgin into a volcano in exchange for a healthy harvest. The virgin ain't the one giving me the harvest. The volcano is doing that, obviously. Duh.

The virgin's immortal soul is just the price I am willing to pay for that harvest. :D

wipeoutmax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wipeoutmax »

Does anyone have an idea on how to edit a companion's approval rating?

omrictu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by omrictu »

What i wouldn't give for all tags again and spawn items. . . .however the dice ones don't work for me. And can we possibly get a working spell one? so we have unlimited spells? Thanks zanzer and all the work you do it's highly appreciated!

omrictu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by omrictu »

VictorBaby wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:00 pm
i have made my simple script for unlimited spells. Maybe it will work for you too. I didnt test it much.
Can't get it to work for me at all :(

omrictu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by omrictu »

Can't get dice rolls to work either. :( or max movement

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

id really like the spell cheat and traits cheat and even the affinity cheat to work right