z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Superspy225
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Superspy225 »

I made a pointer for max prepared spells, though the value you set won't persist after reloading the game the spells you prepared will.

Also the value only seems to update when you prepare a spell so if you're over the limit after reloading you won't be able to prepare any new spells until you've unprepared enough spells so that you're under the limit.
^ This is fixed in version 2 just set the amount of prepared spells you want and it should update when you try to prepare one even if you're at or over the current limit.

After enabling the script set how many prepared spells you want and click on an unprepared spell

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(SetSpellPrep,$process,4D 8B C5 48 8B D3 48 8D 8D) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,SetSpellPrep)

label(code)
label(return)
label(spellPrep)

newmem:
  cmp [spellPrep],0
  je code
  push rdi
  mov rdx,[rbx+D0]
  mov rdi,[spellPrep]
  mov [rdx],rdi
  pop rdi

code:
  mov r8,r13
  mov rdx,rbx
  jmp return

spellPrep:
  dd 0

SetSpellPrep:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(SetSpellPrep spellPrep)

aobscanmodule(SetSpellPrep2,$process,48 89 45 D8 44 8B 20) // should be unique
alloc(newmem2,$1000,SetSpellPrep2)

label(code2)
label(return2)

newmem2:
  mov [rbp-28],rax
  mov r12d,[rax]
  cmp [spellPrep],0
  je code2
  mov r12d,[spellPrep]

code2:
  //mov [rbp-28],rax
  //mov r12d,[rax]
  jmp return2

SetSpellPrep2:
  jmp newmem2
  nop 2
return2:
registersymbol(SetSpellPrep2)

[DISABLE]

SetSpellPrep:
  db 4D 8B C5 48 8B D3

unregistersymbol(SetSpellPrep spellPrep)
dealloc(newmem)

SetSpellPrep2:
  db 48 89 45 D8 44 8B 20

unregistersymbol(SetSpellPrep2)
dealloc(newmem2)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
bg3_spellPrep_v2.CT
(5.09 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
bg3_spellPrep.CT
(2.93 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Last edited by Superspy225 on Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Superspy225
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Superspy225 »

flachan.aczache wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:28 pm
zachillios wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:37 pm
Thank you. This game's coded so oddly. I'm going to look into EXP pointers as well. Main thing I'd love is an always roll high script. Tried it out myself to not avail.
i made something like this - it is crude, i don't know if it only works player or also for any check...
it should get you 20 on every roll screen and also on environment checks (perception to spot a trap, etc)

disclaimer:
i have gog version 4.1.83.3931
and using vulkan thing

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,bg3.exe,15 45 8B A6 A8 00 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"bg3.exe"+22CB985)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [r14+000000A8], #20
  mov r12d,[r14+000000A8]
  jmp return

INJECT+01:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT+01:
  db 45 8B A6 A8 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)
how did you find this? I've been trying to find a way to set the dice results to no avail.
Last edited by Superspy225 on Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:39 am, edited 6 times in total.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

the Ignore action/spell costs make me unable to cast my spells as a warlock, it just only projects a melee attack instead, cancelling any spell cast.

mem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mem »

Hi, I just wanted to add a small contribution here, in case anyone's interested.

IMPORTANT: the script affects enemies as well, so disable it when it's not your turn. I haven't found a way to check whether it's your turn or an enemies, so it's a bit of a manual process. Assigning a hotkey to the script is a good idea.

This code is for unlimited movement during a turn. You can't go past the maximum distance of your character, but you can move again once you've made a move. So not ideal, but still "infinite move".

Note that I'm new here and pretty much a newbie when it comdes to assembly and writing cheats, so the code could probably be improved, and I hope someone with more experience does so (like actual unlimited distance, for example).

In the mean time, this should be good enough.

{ Game   : bg3.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2020-10-09
  Author : mem

This script resets movement distance once a move has been made during a turn
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(movement,bg3.exe,F2 0F 11 76 18) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"bg3.exe"+20BF2DC)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  movsd [rsi+18],xmm0
  jmp return

movement:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(movement)

[DISABLE]

movement:
  db F2 0F 11 76 18

unregistersymbol(movement)
dealloc(newmem)

Also wanted to add - the zero weight scripts (well, the zero weight one and the 1 weight one) don't really work, they just appear to.

They display the value as 0 (or 1, depending on which you use), but your character still gets overburdened. It's not apparent at first, because the game doesn't consider you overburdened if you go past the max value shown in the inventory, but a larger one (I think it's double the shown max).

I found that same value at first, but realized it's just the displayed one.

I'm unsure whether this is a bug in the game or intended, but, if so, it's quite confusing.
Last edited by mem on Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

mem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mem »

I'm also adding this, maybe someone can catch the duplication bug.

Basically, it stops stacks of items (and gold, as the game considers gold an inventory item) from decreasing in value.

The duplication bug manifests whenever you pick up another item that you already have a stack of (or just 1) in your inventory.
What appears to be happening is that the picked up amount gets added to the stack you currently have, but the new stack also gets added to your inventory as a separate stack.

The bug also manifests when sorting your inventory, and can lead to some ridiculously large amounts. This is actually how I discovered that the zero weight scripts don't work.

{ Game   : bg3.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2020-10-07
  Author : mem

This script prevents stacks of items from decreasing in value. It has a duplication bug.
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(item_01,bg3.exe,89 91 F0 00 00 00 E8) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"bg3.exe"+2147C09)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

push eax
mov eax,[rcx+000000F0]
cmp edx,eax
ja code
pop eax
jmp return
code:
  mov [rcx+000000F0],edx
  pop eax
  jmp return

item_01:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(item_01)

[DISABLE]

item_01:
  db 89 91 F0 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(item_01)
dealloc(newmem)

Ive discovered a strange exploit (if you can call it that) that this script together with my unlimited movement one produces.
It basically gives you unlimited primary actions, with a small caveat.

In order to use the "exploit" you need to have both scripts running, and be in turn based mode or combat. Drink a potion of speed. You now have two action points (the round green ones), but no matter how many primary actions you perform (attacks, using items), that number doesn't decrease. So basically you can just spam main attacks until you kill the entire enemy party. Needless to say this allows you to win any battle, as long as at least one character in your party gets to act during combat.

I don't know how these two scripts have this effect when working together, but it was a fun little discovery.
Of course, others have already posted working scripts for unlimited actions (and without needing a potion of speed), so this is just more of a fun quirk than an actual useful solution.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

I don't suppose we know about item tables yet yeah? Like item rarity and stuff like that. I don't know how much equipment they stuffed into the game. Pretty much a highlighted item pointer/swapper of some kind. Also is there a way to break the Level 4 Cap. Since I seen a boss earlier at Level 8.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Everything in the game is shared. The Engine is built to work with Characters in general. Entities. In theory, you can play with any Character on the loaded map, provided it has the "Player" flag active:

landuode117
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by landuode117 »

Is there a way to enable a profession like Warlock to choose multiple abilities?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ 1-posters... People here struggle with the simplest of things, yet they ask something that has nothing to do with what game-hackers do and most of the times remains an ignored post. Not because we can't, but because you wouldn't even know where to start with that.. So dial down on those random requests, based solely on what your OCD wants..

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

For now, I changed Unlimited Spells to only work when the max is NOT 1 or 2.
That way, it shouldn't give the enemy unlimited action points (assuming they can't get more than 2).
However, this also means that you must have at least 3 spell slots to have unlimited spells.

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Awesome work to all involved!

I'm highly offended Zanzer doesn't call his tables Z BG3, so I fixed them on my PC.

Z BG3 u9 for the win! ;)

WageSlave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WageSlave »

I'm having trouble setting the pointer index under the character pointers section. My changes don't seem to apply. No matter what value i set it still returns name and abilities for index 0 (Shadowheart in my game).

Any ideas?

ciphas123
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ciphas123 »

WageSlave wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:48 pm
I'm having trouble setting the pointer index under the character pointers section. My changes don't seem to apply. No matter what value i set it still returns name and abilities for index 0 (Shadowheart in my game).

Any ideas?
For your own character, just use ability state points.

xtokidokix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xtokidokix »

Is there no way to be able to change (stat) values in a multiplayer lobby unless i'm the lobby host? Or am i just doomed unless the group starts from the beginning with the host running CE in the background to change the values themselves?

Mortiis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mortiis »

Help! I have used the table once - changed my character's WIS and INT, stopped playing. Started again, wanted to change another stat and the table stopped working. When I right click the scripts there is error message at the top "Error while scanning for AOB's". Please help.