z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EazyRevenge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by EazyRevenge »

Hey everyone, I’ve been having some trouble removing the Unstable Blood passive from my character. I’ve tried removing it by simply editing a script, but it only removes the name of it in the Notable Features tab. When I’m hit in combat, the blood of my character still explodes from fire damage even after making sure the name is gone from character’s passive list. Im guessing that the blood that spawns is “seperate” from my character in some way. I would also like to mention that I’m new to cheat engine so if I make or say anything stupid I apologize. If anyone could help me with this in anyway, I would extremely appreciate it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SummonerVivi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SummonerVivi »

Hi All, I have been trying to spawn the the legendary scimitar "The Clover" but I am not able to spawn the item with all of its abilities with just its UUID. Does anyone have any luck in spawning the weapon with all its abilities?

hightechartist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hightechartist »

SummonerVivi wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:17 am
Hi All, I have been trying to spawn the the legendary scimitar "The Clover" but I am not able to spawn the item with all of its abilities with just its UUID. Does anyone have any luck in spawning the weapon with all its abilities?
I just tried the same and it is also missing all its abilities. I presume the problem is that the weapon isn't supposed to be in the game at all anymore.

Fane the Eternal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fane the Eternal »

how does one add spells to a shapeshift form. for example how to add a spell to slayer form? is this possible with only using cheat engine or would it require modding.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

MadMacChad wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:33 am
Zanzer wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:20 pm
Hello. Who all is keeping a copy of the table up to date and populated with various scripts, item lists, or other discoveries? If you all can provide me with links to the various posts, I can link to them in the main thread and direct people where to look. Then those posters can keep the single post that I'm linking to up to date with their latest tables. As far as I know, the main console command portion of the table isn't "broken." Just acting finicky at times, like it had been since after one of the initial patches.
Hi Zanzer,
I have created an all included Cheat Table based on the GREAT work done by Zanzer, and the added extremely useful updates by EvenLess and goodnessgracious.
All of the hard work and investigation put in by you guys is greatly appreciated and acknowledged. Thank you guys, and the others who have posted snippets in this Forum.
  • Process for using the Cheat Tables
    1. Download the Cheat Table and place it a directory of your choice
    2. Double click on the Cheat Table to get it loaded by Cheat Engine
    3. Load your Baldur’s Gate 3 Game as you usually do (you can run it directly or use the Larian Launcher
    4. No need to do anything further as Cheat Engine Auto Attaches to the Game
    5. Console Commands loaded will be displayed in Green
    6. Once you have loaded your Saved Game Registered #### Commands will show in Green and open up the options within the Cheat Table
    NOTE: If you wish to use BG3 Commander you will also need to put the sqlite database files in the same folder as the Cheat Table.
    These database files are from EvenLess' post here:- viewtopic.php?p=319388#p319388

All Updates are detailed in the Read Me file below:-

Code: Select all

READ ME for details of the Cheat Tables

Change Log
    ---------------------------
    ** Sun Apr 14, 2024 **
    BG3_HotFix#25_Autoload_v1.0
    Here is my latest version of the Cheat Table optimised and tested for Baldur's Gate 3 HotFix #25 Game v4.1.1.5022896. 
    I have tested it loading from Steam, using DX11 and Vulkan, using the default load as well as --skip-launcher option. 
    I have also tested launching the Game directly from a local shortcut, and I have tested most Cheat Entries and they 
    all seem to be working.

I have at last got Evenless' BG3Form & BG3 Commander to work, still having some difficulty with some of the buttons 
    on BG3 Commander not working as they should. Just be sure to choose Load BG3 Commander first, and then all other 
    options seem to work fine.

If you wish to enable BG3Form you need to download the sqlite3 database files from EvenLess's post here:-
    https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=319388#p319388 and put them in the same folder as where you have 
    the CT file.

If you get any errors show up when loading, try resolve them by deleting bg3_cheatTable.settings.txt and let the Cheat 
    Table regenerate the file,

** Mon Apr 08, 2024 **
    BG3_HotFix#24_Autoload_v1.1
    This is my latest version of the Cheat Table optimised and tested for Baldur's Gate 3 HotFix #24 Game v4.1.1.5009956.
    I have tested most items and they all seem to be working.

I have tidied up the Cheat Table and added in EvenLess's Autoload functionality, and put the whole Table into a 
    Compact View and into a Dark Mode so as to give it some color and vibrance.
    There is a Full View menu option and a Toggle option for those who prefer the Full View, and the same for the 
    Dark Mode. I have not used Black for Dark Mode, but rather a Dark shade of Blue (0,110,164)

The BG3Form which is still work in progress, and it is still giving me quite a few hassles, perhaps EvenLess can weigh 
    in with some of his expertise to get it to work correctly. I am still working on getting it to work seamlessly, if I can, 
    and help tips/advice will be appreciated

Open BG3Form from the Table menu using Restore and show option, and then work with it using the Toggle on the 
    Cheat Table. Don't do that with the BG3CommanderForm, as if you do, it all goes wonky now.
    DO NOT Toggle the Cheat Table Entry until you have done the step above, as it will mess up the functionality of this Entry.

If you wish to enable BG3Form you will need to download the sqlite3 database files from EvenLess's post here:-
    https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=319388#p319388 and put them in the same folder as where you 

** Thur Mar 27, 2024 **
    BG3_HotFix#23_Autoload_v1.0
    Here is my latest version of the Cheat Table which I have tested with Baldur's Gate 3 HotFix #23 Game v4.1.1.4905117. 

I have tidied up the Cheat Table and added in EvenLess' Autoload functionality, and put the whole Table into a 
    Compact View so as to make it more presentable. There is a Full View menu option and a Toggle option for those 
    who prefer the Full View.

Also added is an alternate option for "Force a Level Up When You Save" which is "Add 500 XP to SELECTED 
    Character only" as well as a "Special Powers" section and "BG3Commander" BG3Form. (still a bit problematic)

** Thur Mar 21, 2024 **
    BG3_HotFix#22_Autoload_v1.0
    My first build of a consolidated Cheat Table for Baldur's Gate 3, using the good work put in by Zanzer. EvenLess and 
    goodnessgracious, as well as snippets from a number of other forum members.
    My purpose was originally to build an "all in" Cheat Table for me, so I did not have to hunt around for "bits & bobs" 
    when I needed something.
    have the CT file.
    Previous Versions
    Spoiler
    BG3_HotFix#24_Autoload_v1.1.zip
    BG3_HotFix#23_Autoload_v1.0.CT
    BG3_HotFix#22_Autoload_v1.0.CT
    Most Recent Version
Autoload table for hotfix 25 doesn't seem to be working correctly. On the console command section it shows this error: "Error while scanning for AOB's: console Error: Not all results found"

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working

lsq86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lsq86 »

Hello i was wondering Currently i used the Chat for "Unlimited Actions " but now my character is "stuck" with Unlimited Actions any way to Remove this ??

Specks1357
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Specks1357 »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 3:45 pm
MadMacChad wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:33 am
Zanzer wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:20 pm
Hello. Who all is keeping a copy of the table up to date and populated with various scripts, item lists, or other discoveries? If you all can provide me with links to the various posts, I can link to them in the main thread and direct people where to look. Then those posters can keep the single post that I'm linking to up to date with their latest tables. As far as I know, the main console command portion of the table isn't "broken." Just acting finicky at times, like it had been since after one of the initial patches.
Hi Zanzer,
I have created an all included Cheat Table based on the GREAT work done by Zanzer, and the added extremely useful updates by EvenLess and goodnessgracious.
All of the hard work and investigation put in by you guys is greatly appreciated and acknowledged. Thank you guys, and the others who have posted snippets in this Forum.
  • Process for using the Cheat Tables
    1. Download the Cheat Table and place it a directory of your choice
    2. Double click on the Cheat Table to get it loaded by Cheat Engine
    3. Load your Baldur’s Gate 3 Game as you usually do (you can run it directly or use the Larian Launcher
    4. No need to do anything further as Cheat Engine Auto Attaches to the Game
    5. Console Commands loaded will be displayed in Green
    6. Once you have loaded your Saved Game Registered #### Commands will show in Green and open up the options within the Cheat Table
    NOTE: If you wish to use BG3 Commander you will also need to put the sqlite database files in the same folder as the Cheat Table.
    These database files are from EvenLess' post here:- viewtopic.php?p=319388#p319388

All Updates are detailed in the Read Me file below:-

Code: Select all

READ ME for details of the Cheat Tables

Change Log
    ** Sun Apr 14, 2024 **
    BG3_HotFix#25_Autoload_v1.0
    Here is my latest version of the Cheat Table optimised and tested for Baldur's Gate 3 HotFix #25 Game v4.1.1.5022896. 
    I have tested it loading from Steam, using DX11 and Vulkan, using the default load as well as --skip-launcher option. 
    I have also tested launching the Game directly from a local shortcut, and I have tested most Cheat Entries and they 
    all seem to be working.

I have at last got Evenless' BG3Form & BG3 Commander to work, still having some difficulty with some of the buttons 
    on BG3 Commander not working as they should. Just be sure to choose Load BG3 Commander first, and then all other 
    options seem to work fine.

If you wish to enable BG3Form you need to download the sqlite3 database files from EvenLess's post here:-
    https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=319388#p319388 and put them in the same folder as where you have 
    the CT file.

If you get any errors show up when loading, try resolve them by deleting bg3_cheatTable.settings.txt and let the Cheat 
    Table regenerate the file,

** Mon Apr 08, 2024 **
    BG3_HotFix#24_Autoload_v1.1
    This is my latest version of the Cheat Table optimised and tested for Baldur's Gate 3 HotFix #24 Game v4.1.1.5009956.

I have tidied up the Cheat Table and added in EvenLess's Autoload functionality, and put the whole Table into a 
    Compact View and into a Dark Mode so as to give it some color and vibrance.
    There is a Full View menu option and a Toggle option for those who prefer the Full View, and the same for the 
    Dark Mode. I have not used Black for Dark Mode, but rather a Dark shade of Blue (0,110,164)

The BG3Form which is still work in progress, and it is still giving me quite a few hassles, perhaps EvenLess can weigh 
    in with some of his expertise to get it to work correctly. I am still working on getting it to work seamlessly, if I can, 
    and help tips/advice will be appreciated

Open BG3Form from the Table menu using Restore and show option, and then work with it using the Toggle on the 
    Cheat Table. Don't do that with the BG3CommanderForm, as if you do, it all goes wonky now.
    DO NOT Toggle the Cheat Table Entry until you have done the step above, as it will mess up the functionality of this Entry.

If you wish to enable BG3Form you will need to download the sqlite3 database files from EvenLess's post here:-
    https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=319388#p319388 and put them in the same folder as where you 

** Thur Mar 27, 2024 **
    BG3_HotFix#23_Autoload_v1.0
    Here is my latest version of the Cheat Table which I have tested with Baldur's Gate 3 HotFix #23 Game v4.1.1.4905117. 

I have tidied up the Cheat Table and added in EvenLess' Autoload functionality, and put the whole Table into a 
    Compact View so as to make it more presentable. There is a Full View menu option and a Toggle option for those 
    who prefer the Full View.

Also added is an alternate option for "Force a Level Up When You Save" which is "Add 500 XP to SELECTED 
    Character only" as well as a "Special Powers" section and "BG3Commander" BG3Form. (still a bit problematic)

** Thur Mar 21, 2024 **
    BG3_HotFix#22_Autoload_v1.0
    My first build of a consolidated Cheat Table for Baldur's Gate 3, using the good work put in by Zanzer. EvenLess and 
    goodnessgracious, as well as snippets from a number of other forum members.
    My purpose was originally to build an "all in" Cheat Table for me, so I did not have to hunt around for "bits & bobs" 
    when I needed something.
    have the CT file.
    Previous Versions
    Spoiler
    BG3_HotFix#24_Autoload_v1.1.zip
    BG3_HotFix#23_Autoload_v1.0.CT
    BG3_HotFix#22_Autoload_v1.0.CT
    Most Recent Version
Autoload table for hotfix 25 doesn't seem to be working correctly. On the console command section it shows this error: "Error while scanning for AOB's: console Error: Not all results found"

How did you manage to make it work?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Specks1357 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 2:03 am
ashuraman wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 3:45 pm
How did you manage to make it work?
So I don't know exactly what the issue was. First of all I reverted the game back to hotfix 24 and used the hotfix 24 table, it worked. Then I reapplied the hotfix 25 update, used the hotfix 25 table and it worked. What I also did was I launched the game first, then the table(At this point if you look at the table you should see the console commands being loaded) then I loaded my save. Once the save finished loading, the console commands were all functional as normal.

GeekyPanda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GeekyPanda »

:D :D :D :D Anyway you can add a spawn all armor and weapons legendary items (In spawn sets)?
Also finding that if you choose from the spawn menu and spawn certain sets more than once the pouches come up empty, anyway to fix that?

Would be much appreciated if you can fix and add legendary items set! :D

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

GeekyPanda wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:04 am
:D :D :D :D Anyway you can add a spawn all armor and weapons legendary items (In spawn sets)?
Also finding that if you choose from the spawn menu and spawn certain sets more than once the pouches come up empty, anyway to fix that?

No, that is already option, you can spawn gear by IDs, however it will break multiple quests, so adding something that breaks saves is not recommended.

Having the option to do it yourself however is already there, and there a list of IDs at OP, so feel free to ruin your save.

GeekyPanda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GeekyPanda »

Deepthroat wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:24 pm
GeekyPanda wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:04 am

No, that is already option, you can spawn gear by IDs, however it will break multiple quests, so adding something that breaks saves is not recommended.

Having the option to do it yourself however is already there, and there a list of IDs at OP, so feel free to ruin your save.
Can you explain to me where I put the ID in to spawn items?
And how would it break saves? Ive had a few items that were quest items and still was able to do the quest and had a duplicate. Thats it.

windgale
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by windgale »

Is it possible to reduce/lower your level? I don't mean to respec through Withers but just to lower down a single level, like from lvl 4 to lvl 3 so I could level back up again and select another Feat? I know I can just add the feats through the passives cheats but there are some that don't work as intended, and plus I would just like the screen that shows the Feats to show everything ticked, or at least the ones I that wish to get.

Thanks for letting me know!