z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AgentApollo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by AgentApollo »

<<Error while scanning for AOB’s : saveLevel Error: Not all Results found>>
I got this error while trying to use the Force a Level upon Saving. Any fix?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SummonerVivi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SummonerVivi »

Hi all, does anyone know if the LOW_SAREVOK_DEATHBRINGER_COUNTER_0 status is tied to any passive skill in the game? I've been looking at the norbyte files but I can't seem to find any passive skill tied to it.

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

AgentApollo wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:18 pm
<<Error while scanning for AOB’s : saveLevel Error: Not all Results found>>
I got this error while trying to use the Force a Level upon Saving. Any fix?
Have a look at my upload of BG3_HotFix#23_Autoload_v1.0.CT. I can't solve the AoB issue, but have posted an alternative method. You can Change the Script for Add 500 XP to SELECTED Character only to whatever value you wish.
Last edited by MadMacChad on Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

araistlinx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by araistlinx »

Thanks MadMacChad, the new table was amazing! However, since Hotfix #23 about 90% of the table has disappeared for me when I load it. Only the main/first 8 options are available. All the subcategories are completely gone (there were 100+), I redownloaded the table but it no longer functions for me as it did. Any ideas?

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

araistlinx wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:28 pm
Thanks MadMacChad, the new table was amazing! However, since Hotfix #23 about 90% of the table has disappeared for me when I load it. Only the main/first 8 options are available. All the subcategories are completely gone (there were 100+), I redownloaded the table but it no longer functions for me as it did. Any ideas?
I suspect that you did not allow the Script to run or you may have loaded the Cheat Table after loading BG3.
The correct process is::-
  • 1) Load the Cheat Table
    2) Accept the script running (it is safe)
    3) Load BG3
The Console Commands should go green and show Console Commands loaded whilst BG3 is loading, and when you load a saved game the
Register Commands will open. If that does not work, just shut down BG3 and Cheat Engine and load again.
See Console Commands loaded example here: [Link]
& Registered [ # ] Commands loaded here [Link]
The script is safe, however if you are not sure, ask someone you trust to validate it for you
Hope that solves it for you.

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

Trisstiz wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:20 pm
Please update, it crashes the game
Have a look here... viewtopic.php?p=343574#p343574 this may solve your problem

inscape
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by inscape »

Question, is there a way to modify non-weapons the way one can modify weapons with the table? For example modifying a generic ring with all sorts of bonuses.

Sarevok
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sarevok »

Hi guys, I added PASSIVE_FIRE_SHIELD_WARM_ATTACKER thinking it was temporary, but after resting it never disappeared, the problem is that anything that comes close to it catches fire or dies, is there a way to remove it from the character? thank you very much

tarumpaw
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tarumpaw »

It says failure loading the trainer. Reason : This is not a valid cheat table (Error reading cbViews. Texthint: Unknown property: "TextHint")

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

If you told us which Cheat Table you are trying to use we may be able to answer you.
There are many Cheat Tables compiled by different people on this Forum. :D

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

tarumpaw wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:08 pm
It says failure loading the trainer. Reason : This is not a valid cheat table (Error reading cbViews. Texthint: Unknown property: "TextHint")
If you told us which Cheat Table you are trying to use we may be able to answer you.
There are many Cheat Tables compiled by different people on this Forum. :D

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

inscape wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:32 am
Question, is there a way to modify non-weapons the way one can modify weapons with the table? For example modifying a generic ring with all sorts of bonuses.
I have not come across a way to do that, however have a look at all of the items in the @EvenLess section of my latest Cheat Table here viewtopic.php?p=343574#p343574 you may find something in the Item Spawner PLUS "EvenLess" Entries section in the Armour folder.

SummonerVivi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SummonerVivi »

Sarevok wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:33 pm
Hi guys, I added PASSIVE_FIRE_SHIELD_WARM_ATTACKER thinking it was temporary, but after resting it never disappeared, the problem is that anything that comes close to it catches fire or dies, is there a way to remove it from the character? thank you very much
For me I usually add passives by copying an existing cheat table cheat and pasting the built-in cheat table cheat like the improved critical cheat. After that I changed the record from "improved critical hit" to "PASSIVE_FIRE_SHIELD_WARM_ATTACKER" and then click on the tick button. Doing will tie the act of adding the skill to your character as well as unticking it will remove the passive skill.

Not sure if what I'm saying makes sense but that's how I do it. You just have to make sure what your adding is a passive and not a status and it should be fine. It's also how I add my spells to characters. When it comes to statuses, long resting will remove the status unless it's one of those statuses that ignore long resting. If that's the case I'm not to sure how to remove it. I think the command was like removestatusfromplayer or something.

Alaeric
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alaeric »

Hello, I have something I'm curious about. I want to add a spell to my character and I want to put a limit on this spell, what should I do?

I just want to add short rest this spell or spell slot

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
spell = {
"Target_FlameStrike",
}
[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer(spell)
[DISABLE]
RemoveSpellFromPlayer(spell)

dominic_the_4th
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dominic_the_4th »

my god my luck is terrible lol I just got back to the game but they updated yesterday therefore ruining the table. back to waiting lmao.