z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
yhtg10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by yhtg10 »

Hi everyone and thanks to creator of this table and moderators,

Recently, when I use the table, if I look at the details of an object that I am going to loot in the game (hover the mouse over the object and wait), game crashes instantly. This is becoming a huge problem because it's starting to happen so frequently. It wasn't happening when I first played the game (I started a month ago and I've been experiencing this for about 10 days). I can't figure out what's causing it, does anyone have any ideas?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Runbstreath
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Runbstreath »

Hello, is it possible to remove the Auntie Ethel's Hair that I consumed?

Lapka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lapka »

Sooo, I now killed Ketheric Thorm, Mintara sat on the throne and I was about to go to Githyanki Creche, but the big brain kills me at the exit from the location. I found out that the return to the first act is blocked after the release of Nightsong. So is there a way to teleport to a Githyanki location?

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

Hello all,
I'm trying add immunity against web and web terrain to my OP ring but none of the attributes I'm using are avoing being enwebbed :-(
I tried following "boosts"
Resistance(All,Vulnerable);Resistance(All,Immune);StatusImmunity(SG_DifficultTerrain);StatusImmunity(DIFFICULT_TERRAIN);StatusImmunity(DIFFICULT_TERRAIN_WEB)

but I'm still getting enwebbed :-(

Code: Select all

new entry "MAG_Poison_PoisonLethality_Ring"
type "Armor"
using "_Ring_Magic"
data "RootTemplate" "c4f364cc-daa1-4783-a474-b7ff394d2157"
data "Rarity" "Legendary"
data "Boosts" "Resistance(All,Vulnerable);Resistance(All,Immune);StatusImmunity(SG_DifficultTerrain);StatusImmunity(DIFFICULT_TERRAIN);StatusImmunity(DIFFICULT_TERRAIN_WEB);StatusImmunity(DIFFICULT_TERRAIN_MUD);StatusImmunity(DIFFICULT_TERRAIN_VINES);StatusImmunity(DIFFICULT_TERRAIN_OVERGROWTH);StatusImmunity(DIFFICULT_TERRAIN_LAVA)"
data "PassivesOnEquip" "MAG_ArcaneEnchantment_Lesser_Passive;MAG_Legendary_Chromatic_Spellslot_Passive;MAG_LC_Counterspell_Quarterstaff_Resource_Passive;MAG_TerrainWalker_Passive;MAG_Legendary_PsionicResistance_Passive"
data "StatusOnEquip" "MAG_THE_CHROMATIC_TECHNICAL"
data "Unique" "1"
Or if someone could post the code for the Night Walkers Boots? Because the immunity is working there, maybe I can see what attributes they have.

Any help would be appeciated. Thank you

EDIT: I found the attribute :-) Adding "FOR_NightWalkers_WebImmunity" to "PassivesOnEquip" of the ring will do the job :-)

Lapka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lapka »

Lapka wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:46 pm
Sooo, I now killed Ketheric Thorm, Mintara sat on the throne and I was about to go to Githyanki Creche, but the big brain kills me at the exit from the location. I found out that the return to the first act is blocked after the release of Nightsong. So is there a way to teleport to a Githyanki location?
After a little brute force, I found several game flags that can be used in CheatEngine for teleportation. Now it is difficult to say how much this may affect future gameplay.

This flag will take you to the beginning of the Githyanki location and correctly play the dialogue with Laezel. Let's see how safe it is and whether it will break the save

"cb8b2477-2f5e-ee72-d633-97e961b09a4a", --Debug_Teleport_CRE_Start

aetoso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aetoso »

How can I add this condition permanently to a character? [Link]

Yusuke614
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yusuke614 »

aetoso wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 am
The internal name for that status is

END_ALLYABILITIES_BHAALBUFF
You can either edit a status that's already in the table and put that in or use this command with script extender console

ApplyStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "END_ALLYABILITIES_BHAALBUFF", -1)

Benny2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Benny2 »

Level script doesn't work :dry:

aetoso
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aetoso »

Yusuke614 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:52 am
aetoso wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 am
The internal name for that status is

END_ALLYABILITIES_BHAALBUFF
You can either edit a status that's already in the table and put that in or use this command with script extender console

ApplyStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "END_ALLYABILITIES_BHAALBUFF", -1)
perfect, appreciate you

oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by oilnarak01 »

Anyone know uuid for BALDURIAN and REALLY_BALDURIAN tags ?

Magikorp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Magikorp »

What is the ID for the 'Keen Senses' passive?

I cannot find this anywhere in the files, it's supposed to provide perception proficiency.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Magikorp wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:01 am
What is the ID for the 'Keen Senses' passive?

I cannot find this anywhere in the files, it's supposed to provide perception proficiency.
There's, to my knowledge, no passive called "Keen Senses". There are several racials that doesn't have a passive. If it's because you want to increase perception through passives, there are alternatives.

"Observant: Bonuses" (Observant_Bonuses)
Increase your Intelligence or Wisdom by [1] up to a maximum of [2]. You also gain a +[3] bonus to passive Perception and Investigation Checks
"Aspect of the Beast: Eagle" (AspectOfTheBeast_Eagle)
The Aspect of the Eagle enhances your eyesight.You can see in the dark up to [1], and gain Advantage on Perception Checks.
"Dungeon Delver: Perception" (DungeonDelver_Perception)
You have Advantage on Perception Checks made to detect hidden objects.
"Selûne's Blessing" (MAG_SHA_SeluneBlessing_Spear_Passive)
You gain Advantage on Wisdom Saving Throws and Perception Checks.
"Heightened Awareness" (MAG_PHB_Sentinel_Shield_Passive)
Gain a +[1] bonus to initiative rolls and Advantage on Perception Ability Checks.
"Soul Perception" (MAG_Monk_Martial_Lethality_Passive)
Gain a +[1] bonus to Attack Rolls, Initiative Rolls, and Perception Checks.
"Legend of Baldur's Gate" (Background_LegendOfBaldur'sGate)
You have Proficiency in Animal Handling and Perception checks - with a sword in your hand and Boo by your side, nothing can stand in your way.
Found easily with BG3Commander by just searching the "Passives" table for "percept". I haven't updated the DB for ages though, so there might be new ones that I don't know about. If so you can most likely find them in Noway3's dumps.

Quietus1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Quietus1 »

Anyone else having trouble getting the console commands->spawn items to work lately? I can't X the console commands box anymore. I click it and nothing happens.

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

Lapka wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:46 pm
Lapka wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:46 pm
After a little brute force, I found several game flags that can be used in CheatEngine for teleportation. Now it is difficult to say how much this may affect future gameplay.

This flag will take you to the beginning of the Githyanki location and correctly play the dialogue with Laezel. Let's see how safe it is and whether it will break the save

"cb8b2477-2f5e-ee72-d633-97e961b09a4a", --Debug_Teleport_CRE_Start
For future reference, entering the Shadowfell (that "pool" in the temple where Nightsong is) is the point of no return.

adamg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by adamg11 »

I cleared the goblin camp and when I finished talking to shadowheart, in the cutscene before talking to Halsin, someone died and I got "enemy of justice"
I got this message in the console: Someone Died! character : S_DEN_Griefling_7ce0afc2-e8f2-4f2e-82d8-27df98acc3d8
but I have no idea who it is or what to do with it