z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Noway3 »

Fonkymonky wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:14 am
Hey guys.
1. Thanks for making this possible, a normal playthrough can get quite boring the 5th time.
2. ... I can't make it work :D

The "Force a Level up when you save" script I cannot check off. And under "Broken" the "Gain Bonus Experience" does not work either... "Gain Bonus Experience" I can check off, but it does not do anything in-game.

What am I doing wrong? :| I can describe it in more detail if needed.
The "Force level-up" was broken for sometimes already and it is recommended in this thread(1) to use "Gain Bonus Experience" instead indeed which is the build-in game mechanic to progress level (remember that BG3 is based on D&D rules).
In Zanzer's CE Table, experience is added by increment of 100 XP, so you may need to apply it multiple time before you level-up!
You can check how much XP you currently have and how much you need for the next level in your character sheet. You can also modify the CE script (see the refs below) to increment XP by bigger amount
----
(1) ref: viewtopic.php?p=316102#p316102, viewtopic.php?p=329284#p329284, viewtopic.php?p=326949#p326949, viewtopic.php?p=325903#p325903
---------------------
Useful quick links:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gelpke11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gelpke11 »

I can't find a cheat table for the Patch 5 version of the game

doomranger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doomranger »

Adding sorcery points made it permanent, do I have anyway to remove it

sfADAF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sfADAF »

Hey guys, can you please gave me a hand? I killed a Gale just after let him go his own path. Now i can't ressurect him and can't further because 2 long rests already passed, so game just ends up when he's explodes.
i tried to use this viewtopic.php?p=309601#p309601 guide from fella who faced same situation, but it does nothing because bg3_SpawnNPC.CT table seems outdated to current bg version

flames
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by flames »

Noway3 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:04 am
flames wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:53 am
Does someone know if theres a way to trigger a short rest ?

I know the command ExecuteCall("RestoreParty") but that does a long rest. Whats the equivalent of this command but for a short rest ???
Updated post 1: Sorry, I missed that "RestoreParty" is a long rest, try option 3 or 4 instead
You need a short rest?
  • Option 1: I think this should do, it is included in Zanzer's table as "Restore Party" in the "On demand Cheats" section:

Code: Select all

local player = GetHostCharacter()
    SetArgToString(0, player)
    ExecuteCall("RestoreParty")

• Option 2: Take an elven liquor shot (Potion of Angelic Reprieve):

TemplateAddToPlayer("b0ff8d30-5825-49d4-8cd4-ebf3a3d0a024", 4) -- ALCH_Solution_Potion_Rest_Lesser

• Option 3: Use "Reset Cooldown" and/or "Restore Action Points" insead
  • Option 4: Give yourself "Song of Rest" bardic shout:
    This one gives you exactly the same effect as a rest but can be used only once ... per long rest. If you want more, just give it to your companions too!
    Description: "You and your allies are revitalised as though you would have taken a Short Rest."

AddSpellToPlayer("Shout_SongOfRest")

Thank you for your help Noway3, it is greatly appreciated ! These solutions works well, but I was wondering, is there not any command to do a proper short rest ? (which restores your entire party by half their hp, give back short rest resources, etc). I'm searching for a cheat command that does exactly the same as clicking the short rest button ingame.

Amras2322
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amras2322 »

Does anyone know what flags change minthara's name from Nightwarden Minthara to just Minthara? I have her in my party after using a mod to summon her, but her name is stuck as Nightwarden Minthara

TheOneTrueMaze
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheOneTrueMaze »

Is there a way to transform gale into a god early? Maybe is it similar to the mind flayer transformations?

GoAway896
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GoAway896 »

Noway3 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:13 am
GoAway896 wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:36 am
Noway3 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:45 pm

It could be easy to summon Scratch but that will not solve the problem because Scratch is part of few scripted events that would require lot of effort to reproduce artificially with some patching.

A better solution is to teleport you back to Act 1, meet Scratch, invite him to the Camp, wait a night or two until he appear there and then teleport to Act3 to resume your playthrough.
Here is how to do that, it should work but I am not sure if there aren't any long term side effects...

How to teleport to Act1, to get Scratch:
if you forgot something in Act 1, this code will teleport you to the Forest zone, near the central bridge.
To meet Scratch, pass the bridge West and then head North.
Try to have as less interaction if possible with other events in Act1 as you are not supposed to be there anymore and it may have some unexpected side effects!

SetFlagOnPlayer("1251bb34-4dfd-ed6d-caec-36ff874e566e") -- Debug_Teleport_FOR_Start
How to teleport back to Act3, to resume your game:
This code will teleport you back to Act 3, at the entry of the Lower City.

SetFlagOnPlayer("6b6642c3-1713-65d8-cca4-42661462a0aa") -- Debug_Teleport_LOW_Start
This is a good solution. I tested it out. There is a number of hiccups with it.
I don't know if it is a problem with my save file specifically.

First and most importantly it seems that Scratch is will stay by his master's side even after 10 days rest or so in the Act 1 camp.
So no Scratch in my camp
Also funny enough his master is in alive state.

Second issue is that the bridge that you spawn in is home to dead tieflings. Tieflings that are not supposed to be dead. Because I didn't kill them. One of them is Dammon, the smith. I teleported back to Act 3 and yeah he is gone.
The game seems to teleport me to a map where the tieflings were killed?

I don't know if this is because I have Minthara in my party. I originally tried to recruit her in the post Patch 5 method (Non lethal attacks) for some reason she was still dead. I used a mod to make sure she is alive. I don't know if that conflicts with anything.

The third issue is that when I load the camp in Act 1, There are hostile goblins ready to attack you. There are also tiefling partygoers in the camp.
Half of them are dead, the other half are dancing.

I also did try to wait in the Act 3 camp but still no Scratch...

I do have a separate issue with the cheat engine. Because I'm not sure how to get it to open the Console commands 50% of the time. It just decides to work when it wants to.
Well , that's a hell of interesting side effects indeed!
There are probably interference with NPC's that are present in both Act3 and Act1 : they get "Act3" status and behavior in "Act1"!
I am afraid I have no easy solution for your case then...
Well that's too bad. I would love to have Scratch without having to restart the game. I hope there is no epilogue or endgame events with Scratch I will miss out on.

If you feel like testing my save files even just for academic purposes I would be grateful:
For Google Drive:
/drive/folders/1qBVAfeRn8fF2nKE4AzKcwxQPmwsm-d7J?usp=sharing

One of them is before the teleport in front of Dammon, one is after speaking to Scratch, the last one is back to where Dammon was.
I included the mods I have I have on my save because I personally don't know how to load a save file without the mod missing error.

GoAway896
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GoAway896 »

Noway3 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:45 pm

Well , that's a hell of interesting side effects indeed!
There are probably interference with NPC's that are present in both Act3 and Act1 : they get "Act3" status and behavior in "Act1"!
I am afraid I have no easy solution for your case then...

I happen to have a save file from what is probably before the point you can't return to Act 1 maps. Which is the Shadowfell entrance in the Shar Temple I think.
This is basically my 7th backtrack at this point which is why I didn't want to do it.
But I'll have to work my way back to where I was in Act 3 if I want to get a doggo.

Edit: It seems even in this save file, returning to the Act 1 map the legit way and talking to Scratch, he will still not go to camp, I don't know why. No matter how many days or which camp. Whether the Act 1 camp or Underdark or wherever. He still won't go.
If you want to test it I have the save file in that Drive.

Arasev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arasev »

Can anyone tell me how to add the Overheat ability that the Azer Warhammer is supposed to give you? I've added a warhammer but it isn't giving me the ability like it should. I tried getting the weapon from an Azer summon in game but i guess they hotfixed the summons being arrested exploit.

buggzuzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by buggzuzz »

Is anyone having issues with the table after the latest 2 hotfixes? I'm wondering if it's because I downloaded the Norbyte script extender.

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

danirdd92 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 11:15 pm
hey guys first post here, i was wondering if you can use cheat engine to break the game, I mean force crush it
I'm in a bit of a pickle in honor mode and I really don't want to start again...
Ahh where a crash bug when you need one eh? There's lots of ways to crash your game intentionally with Cheat Engine, one which I found out by accident is to try and summon a non-existant item using the table.

Though fair warning, a crash might also invalidate your Honor run. Happened to me, not even intentionally, and I only found out after the credits.

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

buggzuzz wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:23 am
Is anyone having issues with the table after the latest 2 hotfixes? I'm wondering if it's because I downloaded the Norbyte script extender.
A lot of things in the table are working less reliably. As far as I can see there's not been an "official" updated table since before patch #5.. :(

What are you trying to accomplish?

gelpke11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gelpke11 »

Can anyone help me? When I click "console commands" nothing happen. The little box on the left doesn't even mark as checked

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

gelpke11 wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:03 am
Can anyone help me? When I click "console commands" nothing happen. The little box on the left doesn't even mark as checked
That's one of the functions that no longer works on the most recent table and the most recent patch. One of the older tables does seem to work, for the console at least.