z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pattypt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Pattypt »

Hi guys, I'm a ps5 player and heard it was possible to join someone's game as a co op campaign and have them cheat engine my charachter to level 12. Have played the game twice through and want to experiment with builds spells but nothing to kill 🤣 could someone help me with this/is this possible hahaha

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Magikorp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Magikorp »

I'm trying to get the 2 healing per turn from the Baldurian Helmet without equipping it (crit immune OP imo).
I've tried so many different ways, adding it as a passive, a bonus, a status, but I can't get this working.

Item:

Code: Select all

new entry "MAG_WYRM_OfBalduran_Helmet"
type "Armor"
using "_Head_Magic_Metal"
data "RootTemplate" "0a64283a-1fc4-45cd-9e5e-f463f6b762ea"
data "ValueUUID" "f46eb019-edd0-4216-99df-9dae89a83ce7"
data "Rarity" "Legendary"
data "Boosts" "CriticalHit(AttackTarget,Success,Never)"
data "PassivesOnEquip" "MAG_HelmOfBalduran_MaxHP_Passive;MAG_HelmOfBalduran_Protection_Passive;MAG_StunnImmunity_Passive"
data "StatusOnEquip" "MAG_HELM_OF_BALDURAN_REGENERATION"
data "Unique" "1"
Passive HP Regen:

new entry "MAG_HelmOfBalduran_MaxHP_Passive"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "h79673d65g86aeg4e73g9b9aga1b0ff2e386f;2"
data "Description" "h4f9cd20fgf8a8g4d25gb70bgb4ad5370839d;3"
data "DescriptionParams" "RegainHitPoints(2)"
Unsure what to do with this:

new entry "MAG_HELM_OF_BALDURAN_REGENERATION"
type "StatusData"
data "StatusType" "BOOST"
using "MAG_PHB_RING_OF_REGENERATION_TECHNICAL"
data "DisplayName" "h06ccd815gad40g4e35gac8bg209888989b3c;1"
data "StackId" "MAG_HELM_OF_BALDURAN_REGENERATION"
data "TickFunctors" "IF(not HasStatus('DOWNED') and not Dead() and Combat()):RegainHitPoints(2)"

Can somebody help me please? I can't figure this one out, i'm likely doing something wrong, i'm unsure what.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

yabadaba wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:07 am
I'm new to programming in cheat engine and lua, I'm trying to make a "Transform All" command cheat with the latest CE table, where the whole party transforms to a defined UUID. I searched the functions in Register Commands but didn't find one to get the whole party as a table

In the SE console I can use this to teleport the party, so I know there is a way to get the party as a table type:

x,y,z = GetPosition(GetHostCharacter()) for i,v in ipairs(Osi.DB_PartyMembers:Get(nil)) do TeleportToPosition(v[1],x,y,z) end
But I couldn't figure out how to properly call Osi.DB_PartyMembers:Get(nil) using ExecuteCall

something like this:

ExecuteCall("DB_PartyMembers:Get(nil)") --doesn't work
local party = GetArgAt(0) --doesn't work
--printf(party)
for i = 1, #party do
    --use party[i] for whatever
end
I don't really know how the commands are registered when the game loads but I'm assuming the problem is the ":Get(nil)" part, how do I properly call it and get the table value?
The functions OsiDatabase:Get(...) and OsiDatabase:Delete(...) are neat hooks available within Norbyte's Script Extender only.
And Osiris calls like Osi.IterateInventory(...) or Osi.IterateCharacters(...) require to register an event handler function, which is possible to implement within CE, in theory, but ... it's complicated!

There are may be ways to interface CE with SE but, well, you could as easily create a mod to do the stuff with SE and without CE!

I recall EvenLess and PeDaGaNG have posted pieces of code about getting a list of party members and apply "things" to them.
check their posts here: (No, I am a not a search bot, I just have a selective memory!)

dustbeen43
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dustbeen43 »

Anyone has the table up to date for the version 4.1.1.4251417 ? Tables posted on the first page doesn't work anymore.

BugsMeNot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BugsMeNot »

How can I change my tav's body type? The appearance editor mod doesn't work once the mod is removed. I would like a permanent solution, but I can't figure out how to use the script extender nor Cheat Engine to achieve this. I want to use Body Type 2.

yabadaba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yabadaba »

Noway3 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:44 am
yabadaba wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:07 am
I'm new to programming in cheat engine and lua, I'm trying to make a "Transform All" command cheat with the latest CE table, where the whole party transforms to a defined UUID. I searched the functions in Register Commands but didn't find one to get the whole party as a table

In the SE console I can use this to teleport the party, so I know there is a way to get the party as a table type:

x,y,z = GetPosition(GetHostCharacter()) for i,v in ipairs(Osi.DB_PartyMembers:Get(nil)) do TeleportToPosition(v[1],x,y,z) end
But I couldn't figure out how to properly call Osi.DB_PartyMembers:Get(nil) using ExecuteCall

something like this:

ExecuteCall("DB_PartyMembers:Get(nil)") --doesn't work
local party = GetArgAt(0) --doesn't work
--printf(party)
for i = 1, #party do
    --use party[i] for whatever
end
I don't really know how the commands are registered when the game loads but I'm assuming the problem is the ":Get(nil)" part, how do I properly call it and get the table value?
The functions OsiDatabase:Get(...) and OsiDatabase:Delete(...) are neat hooks available within Norbyte's Script Extender only.
And Osiris calls like Osi.IterateInventory(...) or Osi.IterateCharacters(...) require to register an event handler function, which is possible to implement within CE, in theory, but ... it's complicated!

There are may be ways to interface CE with SE but, well, you could as easily create a mod to do the stuff with SE and without CE!

I recall EvenLess and PeDaGaNG have posted pieces of code about getting a list of party members and apply "things" to them.
check their posts here: (No, I am a not a search bot, I just have a selective memory!)
I see, didn't know that was exclusive to SE. I was gonna use it to do dumb jokes in a lobby, so I guess just using the UUID of my friends would work fine just like in those examples

Many thanks!

yabadaba
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yabadaba »

BugsMeNot wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:43 pm
How can I change my tav's body type? The appearance editor mod doesn't work once the mod is removed. I would like a permanent solution, but I can't figure out how to use the script extender nor Cheat Engine to achieve this. I want to use Body Type 2.
You can create an entire new character (see in Commands, Testing Stuff, Miscellaneous, StartCharacterCreation), then "kick" or remove your old character and use the new one. I think that's the only way without mods. You can also do this with the Script Extender console with the same command:

StartCharacterCreation()

peepus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by peepus »

Is there a command to fully transform into a character with appearance, spells, passives, stats, and all? I really wanna turn my Gale into God Gale, so could somebody help me with that please?

wapple
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wapple »

Noway3 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 10:39 am
Arbitality wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:04 pm
Sorry if this has been asked but I haven't found if anyone has found the spell IDs for the God Gale spells with the latest epilogues? Namely:

Power Word: Ruin
Formsculpt: Tressym
Divine Revelry
Aura of Possibility
I have published and I do maintain BG3 Data sheets that list all these stuff with characteristics and uuid: spells, game objects (armors, weapons books, etc..), characters, flags, tags, statuses.
Please have a look at the references below for descriptions and links.
Here are some of those that you are looking for, I let you discover more in the Stats/Spells sheet.

(Name, DisplayNameEnglish, SpellProperties, DescriptionEnglish)
"Formsculpt: Tressym " "Target_EPI_Polymorph_GaleGod"	"ApplyStatus(EPI_POLYMOPH_TRESSYM,100,5)"
"Rearrange a creature's very being into the image of Gale's darling pet. "
---
"Power Word: Ruin", "Projectile_EPI_Disintegrate_GaleGod" "DealDamage(10d6+40,Force,Magical)"
"Speak a word of disaster into the Galerian Weave, calling forth three beams of pure destruction that each deal [1]."
----
"Divine Revelry" "Target_EPI_PartyTime_GaleGod" "GROUND:Spawn(79050068-7ce3-43f9-a9a3-1646f5eb39c3);IF(Character()):ApplyStatus(EPI_GALEGOD_IRRESISTIBLE_DANCE,100,1)"
"Conjure forth a barrel of Shadowdark Ale from the Yawning Portal and spread an Irrestible Dance across all nearby creatures. "

Here are some useful BG3 thread quick links:

How would one add these abilities to gale (or anyone if possible)

Frankie Cthulhu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Frankie Cthulhu »

CrazyBear73 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:09 pm
Does anyone know how to get shadow curse immunity? I see it in the memory list but not sure how to use it or activate it.
Protection From the Shadow Curse in Baldur's Gate 3
Torches
Isobel's Blessing of Selune
Moonlanterns
* Pixie's Blessing (Bing Bing Bing)
:The best way to protect yourself from the Baldur's Gate 3 Shadow Curse is via the Pixie's Blessing. This is given to you by, you guessed it, a pixie. In our case, we found one by taking the Underdark/Grymforge route to the Shadow-Cursed Lands. Then, we joined up with the Harpers to ambush Kar'niss. Once he's dead, we picked up the Moonlantern, which triggered a dialogue sequence with the pixie. We chose to free her in exchange for her help. The Pixie's Blessing is permanent while you're in the region, and you won't even need to equip a gear piece just to activate it. This means you're free to explore all the areas without any hassles.

In any case, these are the ways for you to find protection from the Shadow Curse in Baldur's Gate 3.

styr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by styr »

Frankie Cthulhu wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:07 pm
CrazyBear73 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:09 pm
Does anyone know how to get shadow curse immunity? I see it in the memory list but not sure how to use it or activate it.
Protection From the Shadow Curse in Baldur's Gate 3
Torches
Isobel's Blessing of Selune
Moonlanterns
* Pixie's Blessing (Bing Bing Bing)
:The best way to protect yourself from the Baldur's Gate 3 Shadow Curse is via the Pixie's Blessing. This is given to you by, you guessed it, a pixie. In our case, we found one by taking the Underdark/Grymforge route to the Shadow-Cursed Lands. Then, we joined up with the Harpers to ambush Kar'niss. Once he's dead, we picked up the Moonlantern, which triggered a dialogue sequence with the pixie. We chose to free her in exchange for her help. The Pixie's Blessing is permanent while you're in the region, and you won't even need to equip a gear piece just to activate it. This means you're free to explore all the areas without any hassles.

In any case, these are the ways for you to find protection from the Shadow Curse in Baldur's Gate 3.
After a long rest you have to refresh the Pixie's blessing! Just ring the bell Dolly Dolly Dolly gives you after you finish a long rest and she'll cast the blessing on your party.

Also be aware that there are "pockets" of deep shadow where lesser blessings like torches/Blood of Lathander light/Selune's blessing from Isobel are not effective. These are around the Reithwin Town waypoint, near the Grand Mausoleum entrance and before the Moonrise Towers bridge. Only the Pixie's Blessing and a Moonlantern (NOT a Shadowlantern) are effective in these deeper pockets. Just free the Pixie for her blessing, you really don't want to have to use a moonlantern.

Malthael_82
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Malthael_82 »

Using Noway3's json files, I've found the two different instances of "Scratch's Ball' listed, but regardless of which one I summon to my Inventory using BG3SE console, it's not associating the respective Summon Action with the item - it's just a simple common item. You can throw it, and Scratch will still retrieve it. I'm very new to this, so wondering if there's a means by which to change the flag to make these work as intended?

Thanks in advance.

I found a working solution to the issue of getting the proper version of Scratch's Ball on Reddit here: [Link]
Last edited by Malthael_82 on Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Memowild
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Memowild »

Hey, I was planning to try and make my character start out as a Vampire and to do so, I wanted to try and add in things such as the Vampiric bite and later get the Ascendant Bite, as well as some of the fun traits from the Vampire Lord later in the story. Can anyone help me out in getting the code to add these two onto my character?

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

Is there an updated table for v4.1.1.4251417 ?

Older tables do work for item spawning, but I am specifically looking to edit ability points. Or is there some other way?

justmeh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justmeh »

The 20 noblestalk doesnt seem to work for me. Located in various consumables. I tried uuid it also doesnt spawn a noblestalk. :(