z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by sanitka »

Sankikiki wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:15 am
is there a script to unlock all waypoints?
It is doable, but highly unrecommended as you probably break your game badly by travelling somewhere where are you not supposed to be and triggering action / response from a different act, etc.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sankikiki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sankikiki »

Hi, I have a problem with the cube. I don’t know if I cheated too much or if the problem is something else, but now when persuading/deceiving or something else during dialogue, the dice simply don’t appear and the game freezes, without options for lines or anything else. I can't progress in dialogue if there are no lines without skill checks, it's just a ruined game. at the same time, my skills are checked in combat, when picking locks, etc. Dialogues with verification do not work with either my character or any of my companions. In none of the saves. Help me please.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Sankikiki wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:56 pm
Hi, I have a problem with the cube. I don’t know if I cheated too much or if the problem is something else, but now when persuading/deceiving or something else during dialogue, the dice simply don’t appear and the game freezes, without options for lines or anything else. I can't progress in dialogue if there are no lines without skill checks, it's just a ruined game. at the same time, my skills are checked in combat, when picking locks, etc. Dialogues with verification do not work with either my character or any of my companions. In none of the saves. Help me please.
Update your mods if you are using mods, PATCH 5 broke almost everything, so Update everything to the latest, I don't believe that this is related to the cheat table at all, so it must be your mods that isn't working with the update of PATCH 5 / Script Extender.

DangerTrick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DangerTrick »

Hello guys im new to cheat engine but not new to modding games i have a problem with the console command in bg3 cheat engine. When activating Console Commands 4 other lines show the bottom one which i should use is Register Commands when activating it there only shows the lua engine and a place to put in a Command i dont know about writing commands like that i searched up on yt with little older version but by the guy the commands were already there he just needed to change one simple id but i have to write entire command from 0 is it intended like this or have i done something wrong. (i modded bg3 with nexus mods and little in files like script extender but no mods were complicated just some additional faces and hairs and spells)

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

Sankikiki wrote:
Completely unrelated to Cheat Engine. Happened to me too, but I'm not sure how it ended up resolving itself. It's related to "Patch 4" and mods. Make sure that you update everything, disable mods, and then enable mods one at a time to track down the issue.

Remember that there's a very early roll check on the ship right when you start the game, with the brain dude. It's a good place to run and test.

frostedwing04
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frostedwing04 »

Can anyone possibly teach me how to use the Cheat Engine to mark Minthara as DEAD instead of Unconscious?
Also would this be possible to be coded before the game is loaded, or during loading?

In my save (started on PS5) Minthara was knocked unconscious and now my save is stuck in a Crash on load after the tiefling party.

RodWarrior
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RodWarrior »

Sankikiki wrote:
Problem with ImprovedUI and old Mod Fixer for me. Updating these fixed it. Hope it helps.

sorrynameused
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sorrynameused »

Okay I understand this might be a bit of a long shot, but is there any way to unlearn a spell? I used the "Learn Wizard Scroll on Any Character (activate before loading your save)" but now even when this option is disabled, I cannot select those spells at level up and it's causing problems (Like not being able to level up due to not having enough spells available to select) and no amount of respeccing or toggling this option will unlearn all those scroll spells... I've made hours of progress so I'm really hoping not to have to reload an older save. It's on my sorcerer character that I'm having the issue, so if anyone has any suggestions (Like maybe a mod that changes sorcerer spell lists and somehow results in forgetting all spells when uninstalled?) I'd really appreciate it.

misterwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by misterwolf »

sorrynameused wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:41 am
Okay I understand this might be a bit of a long shot, but is there any way to unlearn a spell? I used the "Learn Wizard Scroll on Any Character (activate before loading your save)" but now even when this option is disabled, I cannot select those spells at level up and it's causing problems (Like not being able to level up due to not having enough spells available to select) and no amount of respeccing or toggling this option will unlearn all those scroll spells... I've made hours of progress so I'm really hoping not to have to reload an older save. It's on my sorcerer character that I'm having the issue, so if anyone has any suggestions (Like maybe a mod that changes sorcerer spell lists and somehow results in forgetting all spells when uninstalled?) I'd really appreciate it.
I've never seen any cheat that can unlearn spells. You might have to multiclass into a non-magical class to level up.

misterwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by misterwolf »

Since the table hasn't been updated for Patch 5 yet, is there any other way to alter the ability scores?

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

Sankikiki wrote:
Try nexus mods.com/baldursgate3/mods/4361
Last edited by LibertusRex on Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

LibertusRex wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:31 pm
Sankikiki wrote:
Try https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/bald ... /mods/4361
You can not refer n-mods :), only by text (nexus mods)
ie. nexus mods.com/baldursgate3/mods/4361 (remove the space to get working url)

zch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zch »

DangerTrick wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:23 pm
Hello guys im new to cheat engine but not new to modding games i have a problem with the console command in bg3 cheat engine. When activating Console Commands 4 other lines show the bottom one which i should use is Register Commands when activating it there only shows the lua engine and a place to put in a Command i dont know about writing commands like that i searched up on yt with little older version but by the guy the commands were already there he just needed to change one simple id but i have to write entire command from 0 is it intended like this or have i done something wrong. (i modded bg3 with nexus mods and little in files like script extender but no mods were complicated just some additional faces and hairs and spells)
I assume you did this, but just in case, did you load the save before clicking register commands. If not - do so

ughokay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ughokay »

I'm completely new to this, can anyone tell me how to add XP or where I can find a post/comment that explains how to? I looked through here and since the Force Level Up doesn't work apparently adding XP is the alternative, but I don't know how to do that and I haven't found anything that explains how to elsewhere. Thanks in advance

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

ughokay wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:58 pm
I'm completely new to this, can anyone tell me how to add XP or where I can find a post/comment that explains how to? I looked through here and since the Force Level Up doesn't work apparently adding XP is the alternative, but I don't know how to do that and I haven't found anything that explains how to elsewhere. Thanks in advance
Try to read first post to learn how to use the table and Console Commands.
Then In Console Commands you would find "Add 100 Experience" ;).

If you are new to CE (Cheat Engine) you can utilize youtube to learn basics.