z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by EvenLess »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:11 pm
deznuts2000 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:17 am
Is it possible to use cheat engine to edit spell damage, and how does one do this please?
no, these are defined in game files (.pak) and might be overriden using mods.
Without having tried, I would think it's possible using UnlockSpellVariant() boost. The biggest hurdle is to find the correct variables/variants that is possible. But I would suggest searching this thread, as I know there are several examples. I've only played with to the extent of helping another poster modify their script. However, boost aren't persistent, so if you want it "persistent" a mod would most likely be the only way.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ChimmeyDT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChimmeyDT »

quasaraa wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:33 pm
sanitka wrote:
ChimmeyDT wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:10 am
Hey all. So I've looked around and can't seem to find a definitive answer. I just want to add a few skill proficiencies to my paladin, and I tried using the "Add Skill Proficiency" tab under Dice Roll Cheats, but it always resets my skills back to default when I load. All I do is to it before I activate is remove the expertise part, and a few skills before I activate, but it never sticks. Does anyone know how to get them to stick? Here is what the script looks like:
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local skills = {

"Investigation",
"Perception",
"Arcana",
"Survival",
"SleightOfHand",
"History",
"Deception",
"Athletics",

}
local boost = "ProficiencyBonus(Skill,%s)"
for i = 1, #skills do
local skill = skills[i]
skills[i] = string.format(boost, skill, skill, skill)
end
AddBoostsToPlayer(skills)
[DISABLE]
The script is wrong ProficiencyBonus(Skill,%s) does take one parameter in string.format(<what to format>, <what to use 1>, <what to use 2> ...)
Check for a working version in the latest zanzer table.
I have exactly the same question/issue, and even after fixing the script to only use the proficiency bonus, and even hardcoding it, the result is the same (e.g. I tried:

Code: Select all

local boost = "ProficiencyBonus(Skill, Persuasion)"
AddBoostsToPlayer(boost)
Adds my proficiency bonus correctly and marks persuasion as a proficiency.

Then I save, load, and it's gone.

I really would like to find an answer to this - it appears to be temporary. But surely there must be a way to make this stick.

Yeah there has to be a way to have it permanently stick. I've been wanting a few extra proficiencies before I start my Paladin playthrough, and I just can't get them to stick. It's been driving me nuts, haha.

Sl4yerBDK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sl4yerBDK »

I've been looking around the table but it seems there's no way to alter armor stats. There's a few for weapons but I don't see one for armor, so I wanna confirm it. Is there a way to alter them?

Imthefuzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Imthefuzz »

ChimmeyDT wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:23 am
quasaraa wrote:
sanitka wrote:

The script is wrong ProficiencyBonus(Skill,%s) does take one parameter in string.format(<what to format>, <what to use 1>, <what to use 2> ...)
Check for a working version in the latest zanzer table.
I have exactly the same question/issue, and even after fixing the script to only use the proficiency bonus, and even hardcoding it, the result is the same (e.g. I tried:

AddBoostsToPlayer(boost)

I really would like to find an answer to this - it appears to be temporary. But surely there must be a way to make this stick.

Yeah there has to be a way to have it permanently stick. I've been wanting a few extra proficiencies before I start my Paladin playthrough, and I just can't get them to stick. It's been driving me nuts, haha.
Under Passive Feats/Cheats in the Console Commands there is a selection for proficiency feats. Save after enabling with the desired character selected, turn off the cheat, and reload the save. It will be there permanently.

ChimmeyDT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChimmeyDT »

Imthefuzz wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:39 am
ChimmeyDT wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:23 am
quasaraa wrote:

AddBoostsToPlayer(boost)

Under Passive Feats/Cheats in the Console Commands there is a selection for proficiency feats. Save after enabling with the desired character selected, turn off the cheat, and reload the save. It will be there permanently.
So yeah, that does seem to work for getting them to stay in your character sheet after saving/loading. I'd prefer to not do it that way, as you need to add backgrounds to your character that show when looking at your details. It's a bit picky of me, but I'd much rather handpick the proficiencies of my choice without having to add backgrounds, haha. It's not a big deal, just personal preference of mine.

Edit: Oh also, that way doesn't allow expertise or anything like that to be added.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Sl4yerBDK wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:51 am
I've been looking around the table but it seems there's no way to alter armor stats. There's a few for weapons but I don't see one for armor, so I wanna confirm it. Is there a way to alter them?
It should be possible, the same way as weapons, you have to just modify the script with proper (armor one) passives.

Orion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Orion »

I saw that Force A Level Up is in the table but doesn't seem to be working. I just want to make sure it's not me doing it wrong.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Orion wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:57 am
I saw that Force A Level Up is in the table but doesn't seem to be working. I just want to make sure it's not me doing it wrong.
Try to add XP instead, Force lvl f*cks up leveling :(.

zch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zch »

Bump
Does anyone know attribute name to add lifesteal to a currently equipped weapon.
Example weapon:
Shattered Flail uid: 8a527abd-a2ff-4267-a067-d26bdf6742ee
on that weapon, life steal passive is called Yeenoghu's Gift
Sword of Chaos also has lifesteal. uid e76b0896-dc70-4fb9-b202-cf5efc2de15a

Please note that I am a newbie when it comes to this.

I do have some experience coding and scripting, but I didn't do anything remotely similar for living
in nearly 20 years.

Pointing me to a resource where I could find lifesteal passive by checking the item database and giving me
some tips is also acceptable.

Also, is it possible to attach "Thrown" property to a weapon that by default isn't thrown?

Thanks so much in advance.

zch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zch »

Another, but quick one, what is this item in inventory of this screenshot I found in this thread

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

zch wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:27 pm
Bump
Does anyone know attribute name to add lifesteal to a currently equipped weapon.
Example weapon:
Shattered Flail uid: 8a527abd-a2ff-4267-a067-d26bdf6742ee
on that weapon, life steal passive is called Yeenoghu's Gift
Sword of Chaos also has lifesteal. uid e76b0896-dc70-4fb9-b202-cf5efc2de15a

Please note that I am a newbie when it comes to this.

I do have some experience coding and scripting, but I didn't do anything remotely similar for living
in nearly 20 years.

Pointing me to a resource where I could find lifesteal passive by checking the item database and giving me
some tips is also acceptable.

Also, is it possible to attach "Thrown" property to a weapon that by default isn't thrown?

Thanks so much in advance.
Plz search there is a ton of UUID databases - either in this "forum" or the net. :)
good luck

Hilopi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hilopi »

sanitka wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:51 am
Orion wrote:
But what if I want to force a level up above max level? It worked before.

Orion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Orion »

sanitka wrote:
Orion wrote:
The adding XP works great! Thank you, but I'm trying to restrict the other members of the party to a certain level range. So I was goigng to XP to 32, so all the party is 32, but then force level up to 60 for combination I was looking at playing. I may just have to do the XP thing for the entire group and just ignore leveling up the rest of the group.

Orion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Orion »

Hilopi wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:55 pm
sanitka wrote:
Orion wrote:
But what if I want to force a level up above max level? It worked before.
It doesn't appear to be working right now. Hopefully it will in the future.

kaha6uc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaha6uc »

AndyEm wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:21 pm
sanitka wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:09 am
AndyEm wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:04 am
Latest table is flagged for malware, browsers block the download.

I imagine I am not the only person running into this issue, might be good to get an updated file.
You are mistaken, both table and download are ok. Might be good to check your computer.
I did for good measure :D , but I didn't have that issue last time I downloaded a table, hence the post.
Chrome won't even give me an option to allow it. But anyways, can fiddle with its settings and try again.
Chrome has been doing it for a while with all CT files, not just this.

The workaround is - after you download it, you open "All Downloads" and there is a button "Keep Dangerous File" or something similar. You then have to click "Allow Anyway" on the popup that appears.
It's stupid, I know, but that's the way it is...