z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Olora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Olora »

Is there a player class where player HP and level stored? I've looked into current cheat tables and could not find it(and all addresses which I could have used in IDA pro are for older game version). Moreover for some reason I cannot find current health value with CheatEngine - list of found values is cleared on rescan. Probably because I reload the game between rescans so new value might be created on heap?
Any help will be appreciated

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ilmafein
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ilmafein »

palasx wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:06 pm
Sadly, I have not figured it out, and eventually just let it go and went back to using Zanzer´s table, which works absolutely fine.

dstarxtl230
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dstarxtl230 »

Which cheat makes passive perception checks always succeed? Those piss me off!!

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

EvenLess wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:05 pm
X42ABN6 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 12:31 pm
Is there any way to add passive to an equipped Armor? or Cloak? or Gloves?
Cause it seems some passives from armor/cloak/gloves can't be add to a weapon.
The very short answer: Yes.
The less short answer is at the bottom.
The long answer follows here:

If you edit (Change script) on one of Zanzer's existing "Weapon Passive Enchantments", you'll see he's using AddPassiveToWeapon() function, with the passive unique/entry name as the argument.

Now, knowing that all Zanzer's functions are in his Register Commands scripts, we can see how it works.

Code: Select all

function AddPassiveToWeapon(PassiveID)
  local item = GetEquippedWeapon()
  return AddPassive(item, PassiveID)
end
So basically he calls another AddPassive() function with two arguments, where the first argument is the equipped weapon (GetEquippedWeapon()) and the second argument is the passive. Looking at the AddPassiveToPlayer() function, shows ut that it basically just the same thing, just with the first argument being the player (GetHostCharacter()).

function AddPassiveToPlayer(PassiveID)
  local player = GetHostCharacter()
  return AddPassive(player, PassiveID)
end
Knowing this, we can probably deduce that we can feed the AddPassive() function with other ID's that just weapon and player. So let's look at Zanzer's other functions.

At the bottom we the GetEquippedWeapon() function, and another that sounds very similar; GetEquippedItem().

function GetEquippedItem(Character, Slotname)--: Item
  if Slotname == nil then
    Slotname = Character
    Character = GetHostCharacter()
  end
  if Slotname == nil then
    return nil
  end
  if Slotnames[Slotname] ~= true then
    print("Slotname must be one of the following: " .. table.concat(Slotnames, ", "))
    return nil
  end
  SetArgToString(0, Character)
  SetArgToString(1, Slotname)
  ClearArg(2)
  ExecuteCall("GetEquippedItem")
  return GetArgAsString(2)
end
This function takes two arguments; the character and the slotname. As luck will have it, Zanzer even supplied the list of slotnames just above the function.

Slotnames = {
  "Helmet",
  "Breast",
  "Cloak",
  "Melee Main Weapon",
  "Melee Offhand Weapon",
  "Ranged Main Weapon",
  "Ranged Offhand Weapon",
  "Underwear",
  "Boots",
  "Gloves",
  "Amulet",
  "Ring",
  "Ring2",
  "Wings",
  "Horns",
  "Overhead",
  "MusicalInstrument",
  "VanityBody",
  "VanityBoots"
}
So let's combine this knowledge, to getting the underwear instead of the weapon, using the AddPassiveToWeapon() function as a base/reference, although we're skipping creating a function, and just using the code within the function. I'll just add a couple of passives while at it.

local Entity = GetEquippedItem("Underwear")
local PassiveID = {
  "UND_Nere_ShieldOfScreams",
  "MAG_Barkskin_Shield_Passive",
  "MAG_WondrousGloves_Passive",
  "MAG_ExoticMaterial_MediumArmor_Passive",
  "MAG_Druid_Wildshape_SpellResistance_Passive",
  "UncannyDodge"

}
AddPassive(Entity, PassiveID)
With this you can be certain no one will ever get into your underwear ;)
sadly , it seems the effect disappear when you rest

Erlik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Erlik »

Hello everyone, i would like to know if someone can give me an hand with this (by a method or another from BG3.ct) :

My game on Baldur's Gate 3, has been made without any long rest (that's my goal).

So from the first act to the second one, the game force you too rest (at least once) to open/launch your quest to use the mind flyer parasite specimen.

I bypassed this by the function : "teleport to location" in bg3.ct (so you're at camp at night, you "can't" fast travel, you use tp to location and you can finaly select a "fast travel").
Then i made fully the act 2 (so with all my bless/bonus/buff from my act 1 "end to long rest" because i don't have rest).

Now i finished act 2, and i go to act 3.

The matter is : even by doing tp by location i still can't have fast travel (because there is a cut scene where you have to go through the astral plane) and so i lose every bless/bonus and else i have won. I tried realy many way/tactic, tp, what ever to bypass this cut scene, or to at least don't lose my "ending with long rest" buff/bonus (If i have to rest).

So the goal is to fast travel and i can't even with Tp at location like there is an event (this cut scene to astral plane).
Does someone have an idea, or a code or something to :

1 : keep (or put again if i have to rest) the bless and all i have won without resting ?
2 : Launch the astral plane escape scene without resting ?
3 : Bypass the astral plane escape (with or without the quest) to tp at location do fast travel, and finaly go into baldur's gate ?
4 : Teleporting directly inside act 3 baldur's gate 3 somewhere ? (so without rest).
5 : Launching the quest you got from awaking at start at the astral plane escape to bypass this scene and finaly tp without resting ?

If some of you have an idea or can add this into the bg3.ct or else thanks a lot.

kaith28
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kaith28 »

Hey everyone! I'm trying to customize my half elf because I want her to have the same abilities as half-orcs. But since I don't want to actually cheat, just have the aesthetics I like, I would like to remove the half-elf racial traits she has by default. How may I remove them?

Xiiviiniity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Umbral gem UUID

Post by Xiiviiniity »

Does anyone have the updated uuid of the Umbral Gem [Quest_Sha"---"]

Aliysium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aliysium »

Where do I go to search for the UUID for specific NPCs? I need to respawn Oliver so I can "fix" my bugged quest

adamg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by adamg11 »

dd3dd wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:06 pm
adamg11 wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:04 pm
Does anyone have ct with npc spawn ? searching 365 sites is a bit beyond my patience
So there are two posts I have bookmarked:

Spawn NPC by Daz
and
Spawn NPC Creatures by Noway3
thanks, but I've already checked the one from Daz.
there aren't many npcs to choose from.
Before, there was some ct for npc connected to the regular ct, but it was removed when the system was reinstalled.
I think this ct was called bg3edit or something like that

nuclearhavoc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nuclearhavoc »

Are the Dice Cheats found under Console Commands working for anyone in v10 of the table? I'm not seeing two sets of dice for the advantage option as well as none of the additional bonuses being added to my in-game rolls.

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

nuclearhavoc wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:53 am
Are the Dice Cheats found under Console Commands working for anyone in v10 of the table? I'm not seeing two sets of dice for the advantage option as well as none of the additional bonuses being added to my in-game rolls.
Works fine for me but I only toggle 'Dice Roll Boosts - Set Minimum Roll' on and off for a 20

snakeswiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by snakeswiss »

Can we have the Owlbear cub as Companion with that Cheat Table ? If yes which options should i try or which code i need to use please ? (it's for a "Fun save")

nuclearhavoc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nuclearhavoc »

Codcat wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:30 am
Works fine for me but I only toggle 'Dice Roll Boosts - Set Minimum Roll' on and off for a 20
What is your script on the table for Set Minimum? Mine is:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("MinimumRollResult(RawAbility,20);MinimumRollResult(SkillCheck,20);MinimumRollResult(SavingThrow,20)")
[DISABLE]

and it's not working

Wavves5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wavves5 »

AddBoostsToPlayer commands reset after every load and aren't useful at all

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Wavves5 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:51 pm
AddBoostsToPlayer commands reset after every load and aren't useful at all
Here we go, ungrateful person, for people going to the lengths of providing tools and cheats for the "novice"
listen, either use it or don't, it isn't very hard to simply add a hotkey to it in case you reload your save.