z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HenryEx
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by HenryEx »

Noway3 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:22 pm
For the LUA Console Command list I was using the "story_header.div" file that came with the scripts during data extraction. That was a text file listing all the commands with more details for the parameters. For some unknown reason (to me) I cannot find it back when extracting the data file ... I still have a local copy of it but I have found another source for all these functions here:

[Link] ... have a look there!

for example this function that I use in my scripts for cleanly spawning items "nearby":

Code: Select all

---@param sourceX number
---@param sourceY number
---@param sourceZ number
---@param radius number
---@param object GUIDSTRING
---@param avoidDangerousSurfaces integer
---@return number validPositionX
---@return number validPositionY
---@return number validPositionZ
function Osi.FindValidPosition(sourceX, sourceY, sourceZ, radius, object, avoidDangerousSurfaces) end
It translates, in CE LUA, to this:

Code: Select all

function FindValidPosition(X,Y,Z,Radius,Object)
  SetArgToFloat(0,X)
  SetArgToFloat(1,Z) -- YES coordinates are inverted internally!
  SetArgToFloat(2,Y)
  SetArgToFloat(3,Radius)
  SetArgToString(4,Object)
  SetArgToInteger(5, 1) -- AvoidDangerousSurfaces
  ClearArg(6)
  ClearArg(7)
  ClearArg(8)
  ExecuteCall("FindValidPosition")
  _ValidX = GetArgAsFloat(6)
  _ValidZ = GetArgAsFloat(7)
  _ValidY = GetArgAsFloat(8)
  return _ValidX, _ValidY, _ValidZ
end
I knew i came across a huge list of console commands a month or so ago but when i googled for it recently, i turned up nothing. I guess i remembered right, that's probably the list i remembered. Thanks for pointing me towards it.

So, we can access all the Osi commands via the CE LUA console with this.

Is there a way we can access the game's databases through it, too? Would be useful, since we could for example quickly get a list of all playable characters by using something like Osi.DB_Players:Get( ) and apply commands or cheats to all of them.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Spacebadger
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spacebadger »

Has anyone figured out the UUID for the Idol of Sylvanus that still has the buff?

gip
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gip »

otocu wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:48 am
monigne wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:07 pm
Hi everyone, I need some help with finding a UUID for a book. For some reason "Funerary Jar Form and Function" book is missing from where it is in the game, and I can't progress Mystic Carrion quest. Can someone help, please? Thanks!
Did you find it? I accidently burn that book when In fight. And noticed this after take a progress...
thrumbo drops it on kill. you can look up the uuid then but it doesn't work in the item spawner.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

I think the new version(4.1.1.3732833) broke something, console commands are recognized but they're no longer registering. I think an update might be in order, can anyone confirm this just to make sure it's not just me that it's happening to? Basically I click register commands and nothing happens and yes commands list still populates like normal

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

ashuraman wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:38 pm
I think the new version(4.1.1.3732833) broke something, console commands are recognized but they're no longer registering. I think an update might be in order, can anyone confirm this just to make sure it's not just me that it's happening to? Basically I click register commands and nothing happens and yes commands list still populates like normal
i just did a quick test with current CE table(v9 posted linked on page1), i tested giving myself the twitch items, dlc items and the crossbows. all worked fine.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

machine4578 wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:22 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:38 pm
i just did a quick test with current CE table(v9 posted linked on page1), i tested giving myself the twitch items, dlc items and the crossbows. all worked fine.
Strange, the register commands option wouldn't even work for me
EDIT: Dunno why but it works as it should now, this is so weird

J2sav
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J2sav »

The latest update for me at least version(4.1.1.3732833) , made it so "force level up when you save" no longer works no matter what i do is there a way to fix this.

BRazredge
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BRazredge »

J2sav wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:17 am
The latest update for me at least version(4.1.1.3732833) , made it so "force level up when you save" no longer works no matter what i do is there a way to fix this.
Use the "On Demand" cheat to add experience, and you can edit the script to add more than 100 XP. Just make it so it'll add enough XP for you to level up. No need to save and load or all that hassle. It's also much more stable/safe.

J2sav
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J2sav »

BRazredge wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:46 am
J2sav wrote:
Use the "On Demand" cheat to add experience, and you can edit the script to add more than 100 XP. Just make it so it'll add enough XP for you to level up. No need to save and load or all that hassle. It's also much more stable/safe.
Thank you.

ShadowfeindX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShadowfeindX »

BRazredge wrote:
J2sav wrote:
Not even close to the same thing. That forces every companion to also level up, including ones you haven't met yet, and also doesn't allow you to go past lvl 12. There's a reason there are 2 different options.

Piratekiwi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Piratekiwi »

For some reason, when attempting to use the item spawner to get The Ring of Spiteful Thunder using the UUID from the pastebin (5c05ff73-9d0d-4d58-b93a-e4b448a1e388), it spawns in like this, without its effect. After testing, the ring just doesn't work at all in this state. Why is the ring spawning in as an ordinary item with no effects, instead of how it's normally supposed to work? Is the UUID incorrect, or am I doing something wrong? This issue hasn't happened to me when trying to spawn in any other items.

zaluszel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zaluszel »

Hi, so im in Gith Creche and Vlaakith convo doesnt trigger for me i've already tried all dialogue combinations and giving artifact/refusing but after combat nothing happens and a map marker just shows up to Return to Inquisitor's Chamber or when I give the artifact i get a black screen for a few seconds and no Vlaakith scene, after the black screen when I talk to the inquisitor he just says to put the artifact in the planecaster but the planecaster isn't working since no Vlaakith convo :(

can anyone share the appropriate flag to trigger the vlaakith convo in creche please

J2sav
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by J2sav »

ShadowfeindX wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:38 am
BRazredge wrote:
J2sav wrote:
Not even close to the same thing. That forces every companion to also level up, including ones you haven't met yet, and also doesn't allow you to go past lvl 12. There's a reason there are 2 different options.
is there any way to get it working again or do i just have to wait till the cheat engine gets an update

otocu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by otocu »

Act 3 Bugs : Aid the Underduke & Help the Hag Survivors

I completed both tasks I mentioned in the title, and after completing them, I had a conversation with both Mayria and the guildhall.

But the quests are not completed, the speaking dialogue still appears. It doesn't seem to be completed in the task list either, Mayrina is not a big deal, but the guildhall needs to help me to reach the end. How can I solve this? I tried knocking him out but it didn't work...

Is there any way to fix it?

OtakuGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OtakuGamer »

Any way to add a religion tag to the character? So far I need to multiclass into Cleric to get a god for my Paladin, but I'd like to just be a paladin. I know there's a mod, but I'd rather not use mods. I noticed there's some tags in the table, but I don't think gods are included.