z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ilmafein
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Ilmafein »

EvenLess wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:37 pm
The Reset Form Position doesn't activate because it's not a toggle/switch. If you want the checkmark to show when "activating" it, just remove the one nop (which means no operation) line in the script. When you toggle the show/hide it will re-open at the previous position. Is it the latest version where I have made it always open on main screen/center?
Yes, it is the latest version, both table and sql file. The "reset form" option is kinda moot (for me in this situation) because the window itself does not show. I can catch a blink of it, but it immediately closes. I really don't know what could be causing this, as it is clear that the activation script works fine. Using Zanzer´s table, activating all options manually works fine, with the occasional CTD (really no biggie as I always save beforehand), but trying the table with autoloader also does not work. It really boggles my mind

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hXc Mike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hXc Mike »

Noway3 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:26 pm
Hi All,

I have updated my python script and generated new JSON, Excel and SQLite db files.
The original post (viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868) is updated and has all the details
  • Update: 2023-09-15:
    1. Fixed missing English translations (mainly in templates files)
    2. Added Flags and Tags files
    3. Added TimelineTemplates in addition to RootTemplates
    4. Updated the code and data up to game version "Patch2 / Hotfix2"
    5. Re-organized files on a google drive share (see new file and directory links in the original post)
    6. Published the python script source code
    7. Added SQLite3 output format (for future use)
Short description: You will find there, in a humanly readable form, information and UUID for all the BG3 things that you are looking for: armors, spells, tags, flags, status, boosts, weapons or many other objects. It is for use with Cheat Engine tables/scripts like those produced by Zander (e.g. z Baldur's Gate 3 and EvenLess (The Baldur's Gate 3 Commander and viewtopic.php?p=306939#p306939 ) for example.

As always: Have Fun!
The excel sheets folder no longer has the AllStats table with all the other tables combined as sheets on one file. any chance we could get that back. i understand if it's too tedious. especially if it means keeping the combined table updated alongside the individual tables. i suppose i COULD combine them myself :shock: :? :oops: :lol:

lyzarus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lyzarus »

Mayul wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:14 pm
Bro I combed through this thing trying to find that. I spent like 2 days trying to figure out a way to drop it without it going back and just never even considered that you could just leave disable blank.

Thanks so much.

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

I went to Grymforge by boat and was met by a Corsair Greymon ship. I am playing solo (not multiplayer). All the game menu (not counting the main menu on the esc button) is gray and not available, apparently the game is trying to show me the dialog, but it doesn't, I see Greymon and his crew on another ship. no dialog visually. I can't switch to the other 3 characters in the party, it just doesn't switch to them. So there is nothing I can do to continue the game. Buttons 1, spacebar, save and load have not helped. :cry:
Maybe there is / can give me, some script to either show me the damn dialog, or remove it, or in general the whole scene and put me ashore?
I want to continue playing the game.

Vargarm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vargarm »

ptyler wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:36 pm
Trying to do a script to add the Morninglord's Radiance condition, so I don't have to make a trip back to the Rosymorn Monastery to apply the buff. I can only find that putting one of the weapons back on the tables applies the "CRE_MAG_LATHANDER_PUZZLE_BOON" condition but manually applying it myself just crashes the game.
edit: ah, just found out it's just simply applying a renamed crusader's mantle effect from the status_boost.txt, i'll just apply that effect instead and be happy with that.
Hi, I have same problem
Can you help me to understand, what exactly I must to do for add this effect to character(s)?

I tried add effect as boost (script template in dice boost option, but with DIVINE_FAVOR variable) without effect, and add effect as passive (script template in feats option, same variable) and game was crashed

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

hXc Mike wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:41 am
Noway3 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:26 pm
[...]
The excel sheets folder no longer has the AllStats table with all the other tables combined as sheets on one file. any chance we could get that back. i understand if it's too tedious. especially if it means keeping the combined table updated alongside the individual tables. i suppose i COULD combine them myself :shock: :? :oops: :lol:
No problems! I re-enabled that code part in the script and the file "All_Stats.xlsx" is uploaded it in the "Excel Files" section on
([Link])

Enjoy!

Pelador
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pelador »

Hello. I'm trying to get the weapon.cs boxes to work but they don't activate. I ticked console command and register commands boxes beforehand as suggested as a solution but the items still won't check. I did manage to to place the crossbow +2 in my ineventory as it was scripted seperately from the list but the big list in weapons.cs won't work for me.

andrea11564
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andrea11564 »

Is there a way to permanently add damage type to weapons?
like +1d8 fire, +1d8 necrotic ecc
when i deselect the square the effect disappear

Pelador
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pelador »

In regards to my post, I am stupid and didn't realise the items were dropping on the ground, regardless of whether the box was checked for that item.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

For those coding CT "spawners" and wanting to move programatically stuff in LUA: here are functions that you can add to Zendar's list for "improving" the "spawning" experience :)
Move an existing object to the inventory
function ToInventory(_Object, _TargetObject, _Amount, _Notify)
SetArgToString(0, _Object) -- (GUIDSTRING)_Object
SetArgToString(1, _TargetObject) -- (GUIDSTRING)_TargetObject
SetArgToInteger(2, _Amount) -- (INTEGER)_Amount
SetArgToInteger(3, _Notify) -- (INTEGER)_ShowNotification
SetArgToInteger(4, 1) -- (INTEGER)_ClearOriginalOwner
ExecuteCall("ToInventory")
end
Instantly Drop an existing object to a specific position
function DropTo(_Item, _X, _Y, _Z)
SetArgToString(0,Item)
SetArgToFloat(1,X)
SetArgToFloat(2,Z)
SetArgToFloat(3,Y)
end
Send an existing object to the Camp chest
function SendToCampChest(m_entity, m_player)
SetArgToString(0, m_entity)
SetArgToString(1,m_player)
ExecuteCall("SendToCampChest")
end
MOVE (like in visually move at a certain speed/acceleration) an object to a specific position
function ItemMoveToPosition(Item, X, Y, Z, Speed, Acceleration)
SetArgToString(0,Item)
SetArgToFloat(1,X)
SetArgToFloat(2,Z) -- YES Z and Y are swapped internally !!
SetArgToFloat(3,Y)
SetArgToFloat(4,Speed) -- m/s
SetArgToFloat(5,Acceleration) -- m/s2
SetArgToInteger(6,0) -- Event (string)
ExecuteCall("ItemMoveToPosition")
end
Find a valid nearby position where to Move or Drop an object
function FindValidPosition(X, Y, Z, Radius, Object)
SetArgToFloat(0,X)
SetArgToFloat(1,Z) -- YES Z and Y are swapped internally !!
SetArgToFloat(2,Y)
SetArgToFloat(3,Radius)
SetArgToString(4,Object)
SetArgToInteger(5, 1) -- AvoidDangerousSurfaces
ClearArg(6)
ClearArg(7)
ClearArg(8)
ExecuteCall("FindValidPosition")
_ValidX = GetArgAsFloat(6)
_ValidZ = GetArgAsFloat(7)
_ValidY = GetArgAsFloat(8)
return _ValidX, _ValidY, _ValidZ
end
Here is an example to nicely spawn an item either:
-- On the player
-- Near (but not on) the player. On the ground
-- in the Camp Chest
-- In the player inventory (after having created the item somewhere else)
Spawn a bag (use only one of the spawn options in the code, comment out the other ones!
-- let's take a nice bag for example
local BAG_TEMPLATE = "25a7e18e-3150-41d4-881b-d9c90ff63598"

-- Get Player coordinates
X, Y, Z = GetPositionOfPlayer()

-- create the bag somewhere above player's head ...
SpawnId = CreateAt(BAG_TEMPLATE , X+2, Y+2, Z+4, 0, 0, 0)

-- find a valid place to land it
vX, vY, vZ = FindValidPosition(X,Y,Z,3,SpawnId)

-- move it "smoothly" there!
ItemMoveToPosition(SpawnId, vX, vY, vZ, 5.0, 10.0)

-- or drop it abruptly there:
DropTo(SpawnId, vX, vY, vZ)

-- or move it to player's inventory:
local _Player = GetHostCharacter()
ToInventory(SpawnId,_Player,1,1)

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Another small update to viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868
  • Update: 2023-09-16:
    1. Added logic to better completely eliminate duplicates (from game patch updates).
    2. Added logic to put "most useful" columns in front (excel and json files).
    3. Added back the "All_Stats.xlsx" worksheet that was reported missing.

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

How can i perma-unlock warp and edit carry weight so both carry over without needing to use the CE to re-enable the effects?

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tekrom0 »

I'd hate to ask, but unfortunately, the "Search Thread" option doesn't ever work for me.
How would I go about finding Item and Spell ID's from mods?
In this specific case, it would be Artificer.
I know the existing table has an ID finder for items, but not spells.
What exactly would I have to do to find Mod IDs?

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

Noway3 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:40 pm
Another small update to viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868
  • Update: 2023-09-16:
    1. Added logic to better completely eliminate duplicates (from game patch updates).
    2. Added logic to put "most useful" columns in front (excel and json files).
    3. Added back the "All_Stats.xlsx" worksheet that was reported missing.
Would you know how to perma-unlock warp and edit carry weight so both carry over without needing to use the CE to re-enable the effects?

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Tekrom0 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:39 pm
I'd hate to ask, but unfortunately, the "Search Thread" option doesn't ever work for me.
How would I go about finding Item and Spell ID's from mods?
In this specific case, it would be Artificer.
I know the existing table has an ID finder for items, but not spells.
What exactly would I have to do to find Mod IDs?
What you need is the tool for unpacking the mod. Follow these steps:
  1. Download and install "THE" tool: you should follow instructions given here [Link]
    Don't skip any step, they are all important (Installation, Configuration, Usage)
  2. Download the mod and extract the *.pak file(s) from the downloaded archive.
  3. Start "BG3_Modders-Multitool" and drop the "Artificer.pak" file on the very big light blue "Drop .. mod .pak here" box.
  4. Check the log output (black box below) for successful completion. It should say "Unpacking complete!" at the end.
  5. The mod files are extracted under the "bg3-modders-multitool\UnpackedMods\Artificer\" directory.
    directories of interest, with the info you are looking for, are:
    • ...\Public\Artificer\RootTemplates\
    • ...Public\Artificer\Stats\Generated
    • ...Public\Artificer\Lists
    • ...Public\Artificer\Tags
  6. for example: the "WPN_Artillerist_Eldritch_Cannon" ID is "777badfb-ec7c-441a-9dd8-b4a2392d29c2" and the Artificer companion is invoked (if I interpret it correctly) with the spell "Target_BattleSmithCompanion"
Enjoy!