z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by bruticus0 »

Wiese2007 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:32 am
Thepledge wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:45 pm
Drake22 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:22 pm

Can you help me please? I copied it to cheat engine but none of the options are ticking do I need to reach a certain part of the story for it to work? again I normally use premade cheat tables that are easy to use.
You need to paste it inside of zanzers table, from the first page of this thread. Download that, open it up, open the baldur's gate process, and open the console commands section of the table. Tick the "register commands" button, then paste my code in there. Now the commands should all work.
ok i have it now working but still only the men wants romance with me (since the false answer to wyll). when i try to date a women they all say there was something between us but that has ended .... so no romance for me like in rl xD
You ever figure this out? I'm like, page 130 deep in this thread and I'm treading water trying to get a date lol. Everyone was way too horny for my taste at beginning, but I wouldn't mind it now. Karlach's precious.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

julienayheva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by julienayheva »

Hi, anyone know how i can remove a know cantrip ? I leveled a lot and i can't level up some classes more because i have no cantrip i can select

MarksmanKayn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MarksmanKayn »

julienayheva wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:27 am
Hi, anyone know how i can remove a know cantrip ? I leveled a lot and i can't level up some classes more because i have no cantrip i can select
open script and change Add to Remove, follow the spell tag for the name of the cantrip.

Zephyx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zephyx »

Base_N wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:08 am
Dare wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:01 am
Hello I was wondering if I could get some help on a command that would add the passive feat, "Awakened". You get it In Find the Githyanki Crèche, while a character is in the Zaith'isk. I did not notice that happen in my playthrough and had one of my companions in the machine, I was really hopping to get this on my main character.

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

passive = "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"

[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
I am somewhat new to CE and have looked on the stickies forums for how to enter this into the CE console but am stuck. How do you use this script once you have opened the executable, loaded your saved game, etc?

efadfa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by efadfa »

Hey, has anyone successfully managed to force Jaheira into the party after the Act 2 bug where she insta-quits for no reason but still stays in the camp and acts friendly? There's a "join me" option, but once picked she says "aight" and never ends up joining the party. I tried to play around with the cheat engine, but as you can see I'm a newbie with it. I did manage to spawn 2 Mizoras though! :D I also tried to search this thread for a solution, but the google search function is completely useless.

0xa08ab242
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 0xa08ab242 »

Geo963 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:12 pm
Been having an issue with the Ability Stat Points option where it doesnt identify my characters at all but instead gives a random string of characters, example 7FF492D6D2C0, this has been happening for the last few days. think its been due to the recent update??? idk. anyone have an idea as to whats causing it?
Off the top of my head I would guess one of these three:
- you are clicking around in the UI too much
- you are in an active area, like camp
- you have transformed into a mindflayer

You should be able to tell if the third one is true. If it is, I have little advice to offer beyond waiting for a reply from someone else, since I haven't gotten to that part yet.

If not, we can try to disprove your null hypothesis (recent update breaks the stat editing functionality) and my first two guesses by going through the steps for editing the stats for one character. I cannot tell from your description if it has ever worked for you; if you are a first-time stat editor, I would suggest the steps I wrote back on page 122 ( viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13996&p=307926#p307926 ).

I am genuinely curious to know if that helps or not.

Wiese2007
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wiese2007 »

bruticus0 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:49 am
Wiese2007 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:32 am
Thepledge wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:45 pm

You need to paste it inside of zanzers table, from the first page of this thread. Download that, open it up, open the baldur's gate process, and open the console commands section of the table. Tick the "register commands" button, then paste my code in there. Now the commands should all work.
ok i have it now working but still only the men wants romance with me (since the false answer to wyll). when i try to date a women they all say there was something between us but that has ended .... so no romance for me like in rl xD
You ever figure this out? I'm like, page 130 deep in this thread and I'm treading water trying to get a date lol. Everyone was way too horny for my taste at beginning, but I wouldn't mind it now. Karlach's precious.
nope sry i only have seen an answer from the original poster that its only work in the first act xD and since then never look again xD

Altogolik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Altogolik »

Help please, I have passed the game and want to still play the 3rd act. But I don't want to lose my transformation into an ilitid.
How do I get this transformation with all the new skills and passives? (I didn't find such a function in the table)

MeltedKitty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MeltedKitty »

Please help I killed Us at the beginning and want to change the script so they will show up in act 2!! I have been looking around for a few hours and can't find what to do.

Base_N
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Base_N »

bearyPanda wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:26 pm
Awesome, it works, thank you so much.
You're welcome :)
Zephyx wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:04 am
Base_N wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:08 am
Dare wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:01 am
Hello I was wondering if I could get some help on a command that would add the passive feat, "Awakened". You get it In Find the Githyanki Crèche, while a character is in the Zaith'isk. I did not notice that happen in my playthrough and had one of my companions in the machine, I was really hopping to get this on my main character.

{$lua}

passive = "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"

[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
I am somewhat new to CE and have looked on the stickies forums for how to enter this into the CE console but am stuck. How do you use this script once you have opened the executable, loaded your saved game, etc?
Load the table, enable "Console Commands" -> "Register Commands". Then go to any of the menus under it select a command, hit enter, delete everything in the window that pops up, paste this in and click ok. Then just tick it to add the passive, untick it to remove it. Make sure you have selected the character you want in-game before you do so.

LunaRosaa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LunaRosaa »

is there like a cheat or command to remove companions from party I accidently boated with party limit begone, was wondering if you can respawn them and or kick them

Tax_fraud_ASMR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tax_fraud_ASMR »

Anyone have the ID to spawn Dame Aylin? I wanna make her a companion.

Israkari
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Israkari »

LunaRosaa wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:48 am
is there like a cheat or command to remove companions from party I accidently boated with party limit begone, was wondering if you can respawn them and or kick them
Go back to where the stranded companions are, then tell your other companions to return to camp until you have enough room for the stranded companions if it was the normal limit. Take the boat back the other way and they should be back with you (and you can go back to camp to pick up your other companions). To prevent it happening again make sure you have the fast travel points on both ends.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Tiffany wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:22 pm
Since I probably won't do anything else until there's some major updates for the game since I've now done 11 full playthroughs I'll share my highly edited table I used with Zanzer's as the base and a lot of stuff from EvenLess and others.

It's for v4.1.1.3624901 WHICH IS HIGHLY OUTDATED as I never really bothered updating my game since I didn't want to have to redo all my custom edits.

The table is way too big to attach without compression so I 7zipped it up. Password is 123

I also included a folder with some stuff cut out to more easily transfer stuff to a new table so even people on the latest versions may get some use out of it.

bg3 release+items.7z
Downloading your table and found this while I'm looking high & low for that.

Clear Used Illithid Power without need Full Rest Made by Tiffany

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local tadpole1 = "GLO_Tadpoled_UsedToday1_36d218ea-3eab-481f-fdaa-4ee185e76c25"
local tadpole2 = "GLO_Tadpoled_UsedToday2_b9d51e70-8963-e27f-a1fe-db5b9cfb3b1d"
local nulluuid = "NULL_00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

-- Get player UUID
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

-- Clear Tadpole1 Flag
PrepareCall("ClearFlag")
writeString(cmdStr1, tadpole1)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #tadpole1, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #player, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)

writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)

local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

-- Clear Tadpole2 Flag
PrepareCall("ClearFlag")
writeString(cmdStr1, tadpole2)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #tadpole2, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #player, 0)

{$asm}

[DISABLE]

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

gring2236 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:55 pm
Sorry if that has already been asked a million times but anything from the AddBoosts command list isn't permanent..? I've tried to add Immunity to fire to one of my characters but it doesn't seem to stick. Is there any passive or any other alternative way I can add fire immunity to a character and I'm not talking about resistance(50%) I'm talking about immunity like it does 0 damage.
The only monster I've noticed with an immunity to fire is the lava elemental in sorcerers sundries but that doesn't seem to be tied to any passive so I'm wondering if there is any.
Found this as it passive

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local value = {

"Dragonborn_Resistance_Acid",
"Dragonborn_Resistance_Cold",
"Dragonborn_Resistance_Fire",
"Dragonborn_Resistance_Lightning",
"Dragonborn_Resistance_Poison"
}

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)
writeString(cmdStr2, value)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #value, 0)

PrepareCall("AddPassive")
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

{$asm}
[DISABLE]
It will add Draconic Ancestry to your Notable Features