z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kekmaster ACR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Kekmaster ACR »

Console commands still don't seem to work for me with latest Zanzer table :(
The table from @themaoci does work perfectly fine for me however.

My only mods are Smites no Concentration and Tactician Plus. Guess if you have mods you should try maoci's table if Zanzer's doesn't work for you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Providence
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Providence »

Do anybody know how to unpack and get the passive entry of the weapon itself, such as the following in the latest cheat table
"console commands - register commands - weapon enchantments - +X slashing……", its script contains "mag_giant_slayer_strength_bonus".
I wonder how weapons' passives like the above can be further obtained.
(I am trying to make a weapon with some powerful scripts without learning how to make a mod——it's truly too difficult for me)

yeet_goddess
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yeet_goddess »

soooo. My Jaheira died with the harpers storming Moon's tower. I used the cheat to add her as a companion then ressurected her. Now she is stuck in my party and I can't talk to her. I tried different commands under test commands and none of them worked. I tried killing her and giving her to Withers but he did not even acknowledge that she was dead. Anyone know how I can get rid of her?

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Base_N wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:51 pm
It seems like we can add and remove passives to characters BUT we can't remove passives that were added normally through gameplay instead of the CE table.
For example:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

passive = {
"CRE_BrainDamage_CON",
"CRE_BrainDamage_INT",
"CRE_BrainDamage_WIS"
}

[ENABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
This will remove the passives if they were added with AddPassiveToPlayer() but it will not touch the passives actually added by the gith machine.
I also see that this question has been asked a LOT of times (after reading the entire thread) but has been unanswered.

This also leads me to believe that the way we're adding the passives perhaps is not the way the game engine does it and this could lead to unusable savegame files at some point.
I made some simple experiment about it:
Those passives that you try to remove are activated by a "condition" and thus they are kept active until the condition itself is removed.

In my test, I tried to remove a passive that was linked to some boots: I couldn't add/remove the passive until I remove my boots!

So, you need to find what is the "condition" that keep you passive active then try to remove it.
In my example, the boots, there is a "PassiveOnEquip" and " StatusOnEquip" linked to it.

Here is a piece of CT code that test if a passive is active:

PassiveID = "MAG_EndGame_Boots_Passive"
[ENABLE]
--HasPassive([in](GUIDSTRING)_Entity, [in](STRING)_PassiveID, [out](INTEGER)_BoolHasPassive)
local Entity = GetHostCharacter()
SetArgToString(0, Entity)
SetArgToString(1, PassiveID)
ClearArg(2)
local result = ExecuteCall("HasPassive")
print(PassiveID .. " = " .. GetArgAsInteger(2))
[DISABLE]
In your case:
the passive "CRE_BRAINDAMAGE_CON" is may be linked to the Status "CRE_BRAINDAMAGE_CON" (yes same name!): You could try to remove the status/BOOST instead of the passive?

"CRE_BRAINDAMAGE_CON": {
        "EntryName": "CRE_BRAINDAMAGE_CON",
        "EntryType": "StatusData",
        "StatusType": "BOOST",
        "DisplayName": "h007eaf6agfca5g4ce7g9f2fg468013cd698b;2",
        "DisplayName_English": "%%% EMPTY",
        "Icon": "statIcons_CRE_BrainDamage_CON",
        "Passives": "CRE_BrainDamage_CON",
        "StatusPropertyFlags": "DisableOverhead;DisableCombatlog;ApplyToDead;IgnoreResting;DisablePortraitIndicator;BringIntoCombat",
        "RootFolder": "Patch1/Public/GustavDev"
    },

JohnNorth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JohnNorth »

Hi. Is there a way to remove tags from player? I added pet pal using this table and it turns out that being able to talk to animals prevents you from getting the "You have two hands for a reason". Would be great if I could remove the tag, get the achievement, and then set the tag back.

ravingdragoon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ravingdragoon »

PiratingBee wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:39 am
anyone with Minthara's Lyre UUID? I killed her lol by pushing her from an edge so I didn't get her items xD
It is "98282bec-aeaa-4490-ae43-0c27bed58c74",--UNI_SCL_SpidersLyre (Spider's Lyre)

It didn't give me the conversation option when I added it through Cheat Engine, but equipping it a just playing it from my action bar still summoned
Spoiler
the spider dude.

Base_N
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Base_N »

Noway3 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:53 pm
Base_N wrote:
It seems like we can add and remove passives to characters BUT we can't remove passives that were added normally through gameplay instead of the CE table.
For example:

{$lua}

passive = {
"CRE_BrainDamage_CON",
"CRE_BrainDamage_INT",
"CRE_BrainDamage_WIS"
}

[ENABLE]
[DISABLE]
This will remove the passives if they were added with AddPassiveToPlayer() but it will not touch the passives actually added by the gith machine.
I also see that this question has been asked a LOT of times (after reading the entire thread) but has been unanswered.

This also leads me to believe that the way we're adding the passives perhaps is not the way the game engine does it and this could lead to unusable savegame files at some point.
Those passives that you try to remove are activated by a "condition" and thus they are kept active until the condition itself is removed.

In my test, I tried to remove a passive that was linked to some boots: I couldn't add/remove the passive until I remove my boots!

So, you need to find what is the "condition" that keep you passive active then try to remove it.
In my example, the boots, there is a "PassiveOnEquip" and " StatusOnEquip" linked to it.

[ENABLE]
--HasPassive([in](GUIDSTRING)_Entity, [in](STRING)_PassiveID, [out](INTEGER)_BoolHasPassive)
ClearArg(2)
[DISABLE]
In your case:
the passive "CRE_BRAINDAMAGE_CON" is may be linked to the Status "CRE_BRAINDAMAGE_CON" (yes same name!): You could try to remove the status/BOOST instead of the passive?

"StatusPropertyFlags": "DisableOverhead;DisableCombatlog;ApplyToDead;IgnoreResting;DisablePortraitIndicator;BringIntoCombat",
    },
Thanks for looking into it. I had already noticed the link to the same named status and that was the first thing I tried. Both removing just the status and removing the status and passive at the same time. It has no effect whatsoever. Perhaps it's tied to something else? I was looking at flags but nothing strikes me as related so far. I was thinking of reverse engineering how the passives get removed when using tadpoles or ceremorphosis according to Patch 1 changelog but I'm not that far in the game yet so I can not trigger it and examine how it works.

hXc Mike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hXc Mike »

i've noticed several of the cheats on zanzers (and subsidiarly themaoci's and other derivitaves) tables don't work consistantly during the prologue (illithid ship) area of the game. most notably the force level up on save cheat, although i am able to add xp and level up that way, also several of the addpassives would not apply. this isn't wholly consistent on which ones will not work, and once you get to the beach things seem to be working normally again. i'm wondering if there is some flag or condition in the prologue "state" that is affecting these things.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Base_N wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:27 pm
Noway3 wrote:
Base_N wrote:
For example:

{$lua}

passive = {
"CRE_BrainDamage_CON",
"CRE_BrainDamage_INT",
"CRE_BrainDamage_WIS"
}

[ENABLE]
[DISABLE]

[ENABLE]
ClearArg(2)
[DISABLE]
In your case:

},
Thanks for looking into it. I had already noticed the link to the same named status and that was the first thing I tried. Both removing just the status and removing the status and passive at the same time. It has no effect whatsoever. Perhaps it's tied to something else? I was looking at flags but nothing strikes me as related so far. I was thinking of reverse engineering how the passives get removed when using tadpoles or ceremorphosis according to Patch 1 changelog but I'm not that far in the game yet so I can not trigger it and examine how it works.
Have you tried dumping all flags for the character and see if one stands out?
I posted a script recently to do just this and going through those I found flags that I wouldn't have thought to look for in the complete list of flags.

I'm posting from phone so you'll have to find it yourself in my previous posts 😁 it was within the last couple of days.

bearyPanda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bearyPanda »

EvenLess wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:55 pm
Base_N wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:27 pm
Noway3 wrote:

[ENABLE]
ClearArg(2)
[DISABLE]
In your case:

},
Have you tried dumping all flags for the character and see if one stands out?
I posted a script recently to do just this and going through those I found flags that I wouldn't have thought to look for in the complete list of flags.

I'm posting from phone so you'll have to find it yourself in my previous posts 😁 it was within the last couple of days.
Currently looking for a solution as well.
I've dumped a save file of mine with LSLib and found there entries in the database.txt

Database 'DB_CRE_GithInfirmary_FlagToStatus' (FLAG, STRING):
	(CRE_GithInfirmary_Event_DamageBrainINT_75d34f4d-9c2b-4a24-ae37-1f97ed7e3c5f, 'CRE_BRAINDAMAGE_INT')
	(CRE_GithInfirmary_Event_DamageBrainWIS_af9dce87-4534-413d-9b54-2e8db6857216, 'CRE_BRAINDAMAGE_WIS')
	(CRE_GithInfirmary_Event_DamageBrainCON_bf6318b5-50eb-44b6-80ae-4e451440df6e, 'CRE_BRAINDAMAGE_CON')
EDIT: Also found two status entries in the Global.lsx which correspond to my character, because it only has the CON and WIS debuff:

Under Character > children> StatusManager

<node id="StatusManager">
	<children>
		<node id="StatusMeta">
			<attribute id="ID" type="FixedString" value="CRE_BRAINDAMAGE_WIS" />
			<attribute id="Handle" type="guid" value="8e641720-8685-1960-436a-8e7e741689bc" />
		</node>
		<node id="StatusMeta">
			<attribute id="ID" type="FixedString" value="CRE_BRAINDAMAGE_CON" />
			<attribute id="Handle" type="guid" value="7b0d0720-dd5a-3d1e-d9ec-520186c022fa" />
		</node>
		<node id="STATUS">
			<attribute id="ID" type="FixedString" value="CRE_BRAINDAMAGE_WIS" />
			<attribute id="LifeTime" type="float" value="-1" />
			<attribute id="CurrentLifeTime" type="float" value="-1" />
			<attribute id="TurnTimer" type="float" value="0.1791532" />
			<attribute id="CauseType" type="int8" value="0" />
			<attribute id="OriginCauseType" type="int8" value="0" />
			<attribute id="IsRecoverable" type="bool" value="False" />
			<attribute id="StoryActionID" type="uint32" value="4294967295" />
			<attribute id="ForceStatus" type="bool" value="True" />
			<attribute id="Started" type="bool" value="True" />
			<attribute id="IsLifeTimeSet" type="bool" value="True" />
			<attribute id="HasTriedEntering" type="bool" value="True" />
			<attribute id="SpellCastingAbility" type="uint8" value="0" />
			<attribute id="EffectTime" type="float" value="0" />
			<attribute id="SourceDirection" type="fvec3" value="0 1 0" />
			<attribute id="LoseControl" type="bool" value="False" />
			<children>
				<node id="ActionOriginator">
					<attribute id="ActionGuid" type="guid" value="bd99f827-916a-ba5f-2317-fabb825985d4" />
					<attribute id="CanApplyConcentration" type="bool" value="True" />
				</node>
				<node id="SourceSpell">
					<attribute id="SourceType" type="uint8" value="23" />
				</node>
			</children>
		</node>
		<node id="STATUS">
			<attribute id="ID" type="FixedString" value="CRE_BRAINDAMAGE_CON" />
			<attribute id="LifeTime" type="float" value="-1" />
			<attribute id="CurrentLifeTime" type="float" value="-1" />
			<attribute id="TurnTimer" type="float" value="0.1791532" />
			<attribute id="CauseType" type="int8" value="0" />
			<attribute id="OriginCauseType" type="int8" value="0" />
			<attribute id="IsRecoverable" type="bool" value="False" />
			<attribute id="StoryActionID" type="uint32" value="4294967295" />
			<attribute id="ForceStatus" type="bool" value="True" />
			<attribute id="Started" type="bool" value="True" />
			<attribute id="IsLifeTimeSet" type="bool" value="True" />
			<attribute id="HasTriedEntering" type="bool" value="True" />
			<attribute id="SpellCastingAbility" type="uint8" value="0" />
			<attribute id="EffectTime" type="float" value="0" />
			<attribute id="SourceDirection" type="fvec3" value="0 1 0" />
			<attribute id="LoseControl" type="bool" value="False" />
			<children>
				<node id="ActionOriginator">
					<attribute id="ActionGuid" type="guid" value="fdb44b2d-85ed-753c-a74f-bec4ba7cd348" />
					<attribute id="CanApplyConcentration" type="bool" value="True" />
				</node>
				<node id="SourceSpell">
					<attribute id="SourceType" type="uint8" value="23" />
				</node>
			</children>
		</node>
	</children>
</node>
Maybe there's a way to alter the LifeTime or the CurrentLifeTime, so that it disappears after a few seconds or a way to remove the nodes entirely, but that would probably involve editing the save file.
Last edited by bearyPanda on Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ImpiousCraft
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImpiousCraft »

Might be a dumb question but When I enable the "Attack passive tab" and click +2 to attack roll + 2extea dmg per attack, it never shows up as a feat or perk in the skills in my character skill list. is this a Temp passive while I play or is it hidden somewhere? I'm playing monk so IDK if the passive isn't showing up because I have no weapons or if it's just a background temp passive?

hephalumph
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hephalumph »

Is there a way to permanently add to my main character's Spells Known? I tried to activate the 'scribe any wizard scroll' feature, which did work, but on a save/load, all those spells known disappeared (along with the scrolls I'd scribed and the money I'd spent on scribing). The character is a Bard, but I would like to know how to make it work for any/all classes... Ideally the Lore Bard's ability to add any spell to their spells known, but usable any number of times, seems like it would be the best workaround. But maybe there's some other simpler way...?

Also, is there a way to add trained skills? I would like to train a few extra skills on my main character as well... not seeing how to do that.

blazebolt7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by blazebolt7 »

Found Dream Guardian Armour Set Codes, so no need for mods to use those, granted they are barebones with not much effects on them.

new entry "UNI_Daisy_Plate"
"aa0917ea-5f66-4a22-97de-654228484128"

new entry "UNI_Daisy_Gloves"
"5a0ee632-9145-48b2-9b92-97c32c2ccbd9"

new entry "UNI_Daisy_Boots"
"216f0362-f77b-420c-84cb-d84853aa173d"

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

If i may ask guys, is there any way to adding skills to a character using the table? By what i see, the only option in the table is to add more origins, piking up the ones with tha associated relative skills. Is there any other way to do this? Whitout adding more origins i mean? Also, is there any way to add the "expertise" feat to any skill with the table?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

PiratingBee wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:39 am
anyone with Minthara's Lyre UUID? I killed her lol by pushing her from an edge so I didn't get her items xD
ravingdragoon wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:16 pm
It is "98282bec-aeaa-4490-ae43-0c27bed58c74",--UNI_SCL_SpidersLyre (Spider's Lyre)

It didn't give me the conversation option when I added it through Cheat Engine, but equipping it a just playing it from my action bar still summoned
Spoiler
the spider dude.
You can give this console command a try to automatically loot the existing item, where ever it may be.

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
local player = GetHostCharacter()
local item = "S_SCL_SpidersLyre_0054e844-cc8a-4b4e-89f0-b79dafcef0e5"
SetArgToString(0, player)
SetArgToString(1, item)
SetArgToLong(2, 1)
SetArgToLong(3, 1)
SetArgToLong(4, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("Equip")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
[DISABLE]
I don't know if the instance ID of the item is the same inside of your game world.

May also want to verify you're on the particular map where you killed Minthara.

If the ID doesn't work, you'll have to try using a saved game dumper to get the ID from inside your own game world.

I see mine in a couple places, like Databases.txt. Search all files for "S_SCL_SpidersLyre".

You could also simply try using Cheat Engine to search for the above string in memory when you're on the particular map.

Database 'DB_HasItemEvent' (ITEM, FLAG):
	(S_SCL_SpidersLyre_0054e844-cc8a-4b4e-89f0-b79dafcef0e5, SCL_Drider_State_HasItem_SpidersLyre_bdffc46f-be1c-4a88-bab2-a5692a2604df)
Last edited by Zanzer on Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.