z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by PeDaGaNG »

AnhSolo wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:29 pm
Hi can someone please help me where can i find the list of all possible weapon/ armor passive in the game? So i can learn how to add it to my weapon???
Page 1, Original Post by Zanzer viewtopic.php?p=157760#p157760 look for Item UUIDs

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ImpiousCraft
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ImpiousCraft »

dd3dd wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:03 pm
ImpiousCraft wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:10 pm
I'm not the host of the playthrough. Are there any mods on this table that can work for me to edit say gold, feats, add armor, ect...?
Have you loaded the table and then selected:

Console Commands
Register Commands
And gone thru the list :?:
Yes I have done exactly that, I have edited my own saves a lot already and have no issue with these options you're talking about. The "Register Commands" option doesn't matter if the games load / save data never communicates to the table. When you're not the host you don't get access to the hosts save file which is what allows you to make the edits you want. Since that happens you're extremely limited on what you can / can't do. I'm just trying to see if anyone has found any options that work at all.

AnhSolo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnhSolo »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:33 pm
AnhSolo wrote:
Hi can someone please help me where can i find the list of all possible weapon/ armor passive in the game? So i can learn how to add it to my weapon???
Page 1, Original Post by Zanzer viewtopic.php?p=157760#p157760 look for Item UUIDs
I thought that was just list of items itself and not the passive! Im looking for list of Passives so i can add onto a weapon!

Critcobain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Critcobain »

After the Patch 1 and opening CE the "Register Commands" isnt working after Console Commands. It doesnt open the next branch of choices for me.Some help if someone can i would be grateful.

demianhri
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by demianhri »

Does anyone know where I can find "summon allies" with all allies? Ty
Last edited by demianhri on Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kijan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kijan »

14mirrors wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:35 pm
Kijan wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 5:15 pm
Hi

It seems that i lost Lae'zel as a companion. But i dont know why. Is there a script in the table to get her back? tried a few things but cant get it.
I would like to know this as well. Seems Lae'zel is supposed to either disappear after slitting your throat, or there is something else that removes her from the ability to join the party. The trainer seems to recognize her as a valid companion, so I assume there is some other condition she has that makes her bugged, highlighted yellow, and unable to join the party.

She will say there's not enough room if you have 4 members, but if you have 3, nothing happens after choosing the dialog option to add her.

There's apparently some commands in the trainer to force add certain characters in the party, some kind of console reference command debug_AddMinthra for example, but nothing for Lae'zel. I'm wondering if that would work if there is such a command for her.

I know lua, but I don't know anything about how class properties are stored in BG3. Anyone run into this bug and have any idea how to fix it?
Do you get her back somehow?

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

AnhSolo wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:40 pm
PeDaGaNG wrote:
AnhSolo wrote:
I thought that was just list of items itself and not the passive! Im looking for list of Passives so i can add onto a weapon!
Have a look at 'Passives_dict.json' and also 'Spells_dict.json' files here viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868 and search for "entryname.*MAG.*WEAPON" in it: that's a regex expression for searching any "entryname" containing the string "mag" and "weapon") you will find them probably all there.

for example:

Code: Select all

{
        "EntryName": "MAG_ShadowBlinding_Weapon_Passive",
        "EntryType": "PassiveData",
        "EntryUsing": "MAG_Blindside_Shortsword_Passive",
        "DisplayName": "hb388bcbdg27bfg4e3dgba15g2d59caac5afb;1",
        "DisplayName_English": "Shadow-Blinding",
        "Description": "h2ca281a2g63dbg4fa9gb8b9g6737566c8515;1",
        "Description_English": "If you attack with <LSTag Tooltip=\"Advantage\">Advantage</LSTag>, you have a chance of <LSTag Type=\"Status\" Tooltip=\"BLINDED\">Blind</LSTag> your target.",
        "DescriptionParams": "",
        "StatsFunctors": "IF(not SavingThrow(Ability.Constitution, 14)):ApplyStatus(BLINDED,100,2)",
        "root_folder": "Gustav/Public/GustavDev"
    },

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

AnhSolo wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:40 pm
PeDaGaNG wrote:
AnhSolo wrote:
Sorry...my speed reading get better of me. Can Check Made by Noway3 post viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868

Goodfellow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Goodfellow »

Hey guys,

Does anyone know what the code is for the Dual Wielder and Two Weapon Fighting feats?

I try to replace the lines in 'Attack skills' with DualWielder or TwoWeaponFighting but it just causes a crash, so I'm thinking that the code is incorrect.

darcyen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by darcyen »

0xa08ab242 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:43 am
yasa wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:28 am
0xa08ab242 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:26 pm

I have seen something like that happen when I had the party in the camp. Try traveling to away from the camp, preferrably somewhere remote (i.e. away from active NPCs, etc.). If you are still having issues, you might want to try the longer set of steps I wrote up a while pack (around page 122 viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13996&p=307926#p307926). Given all the recent changes, I just tried those steps with the latest table (--- Game v4.1.1.3669438 --- Table v9 ---) on a no-mods save after Patch 1 to confirm everything still works as expected.
I was able to change them by using the Saved Character pointers part. Just save with the box ticked and then it will populate. I tried to change my companions, but it seemed have broke the save in the process, so I just edited my own toon.
Having done it a few times now, I know the stat values I want in advance for each character. When I edit multiple characters, I change all their stats on the cheat engine screen in one shot, then I switch back to the game window and immediately save the game, then I load that new save. The only times I have run into problems was when I used to try to click around in the game window after I started the stat editing process, so I separate stat editing from everything else.
I figured the problem out. The reason I can't edit my ability scores is in act 3 I transformed into a mindflayer and the state block is separate from my normal one. My normal state block shows up but not the state block from the mindflayer so unless someone knows how to pull up that block I'm stuck with the mindflayers stats. Its not a big deal I rolled my stats I just wanted to use the stats I rolled and this transformation changed those stats

Cadmus8989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cadmus8989 »

Anyone know the feat ids? Looking for mage slayer.

EXOAnonymous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by EXOAnonymous »

BlueDragon90 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:32 pm
I can't get Zanzer's table to work at all since patch 1 whether new version 9 or older ones
tried unreal code but still gave me error & register commands won't work
what worked for me was themaoci's table but can't get companion approval to work on it :(
anyone can help with this?

Edit: nevermind, finally got Zanzer latest table to work correctly
I've been trying to make it work but no joy. What did you do? I can't activate "Register Commands"

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

Cadmus8989 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:31 pm
Anyone know the feat ids? Looking for mage slayer.
Should be these. (passives)

"MageSlayer_Advantage"
"MageSlayer_AttackCaster"

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

EXOAnonymous wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:37 pm
BlueDragon90 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:32 pm
I can't get Zanzer's table to work at all since patch 1 whether new version 9 or older ones
tried unreal code but still gave me error & register commands won't work
what worked for me was themaoci's table but can't get companion approval to work on it :(
anyone can help with this?

Edit: nevermind, finally got Zanzer latest table to work correctly
I've been trying to make it work but no joy. What did you do? I can't activate "Register Commands"
I think you missed a step;

1. Tick "Console Commands" during Main Menu
2. Tick "Register Commands" when you see "Command Count (do NOT change)" = 1263

FirstofEden
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FirstofEden »

Goodfellow wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:34 pm
Hey guys,

Does anyone know what the code is for the Dual Wielder and Two Weapon Fighting feats?

I try to replace the lines in 'Attack skills' with DualWielder or TwoWeaponFighting but it just causes a crash, so I'm thinking that the code is incorrect.
Try:
"FightingStyle_TwoWeaponFighting"
"DualWielder_BonusAC"
"DualWielder_PassiveBonuses"