z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nukza38
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by nukza38 »

update for downgrading? Console Commands not work have pls load save first i load but not work updated and bad, why update?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Gwai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gwai »

Register Commands works fine accros all the recent tables, checked with both vulkan and dx11, with and without patch 1 on win11 and steam

I've got only one instance when it got wonky and I needed to remove some mods - I ended up removing all of them and got no problems since then. dunno if it will help anyone

astaryZIr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by astaryZIr »

Same thing for me. Uninstall all mods, even reinstall the game. Still not working (and yes I did follow the instruction that tell me to load the game first and then activate the register command).

Zyhre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zyhre »

Has anyone found a way to just remove Companions and all related stuff from their Game? I'm a long ways into the game and I have recently found out through Google that if you let Gale die and don't revive him, "something" happens.

Problem is, I sacrificed him to BOOOAL! And as such, he cannot be revived, even with his True Resurrection scroll. I can't seem to find a way to fix this.

I don't want to have to replay through the last 8 hours so if anyone has any ideas, please help!

Subliminol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Subliminol »

I haven't extensively tested, but Zanzer's v7 CT on CE 7.5 + BG3 Steam Patch #1 is working fine for me as far as my limited use habits, as of the date/time of this comment. Register Commands, various Item Spawner subcommands (including spawning items based on UUID), etc.

astaryZIr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by astaryZIr »

Oh dang I found out the problem now. Is not the mods or the cheat engine, apparently if you load a save game that is SAVED from the previous game update (which is Hotfix 4), the cheat tables refuse to work. I started a new character (with Patch 1), save, then reload the save, the register commands work properly now for me. Well at least for me. The rest of yall probably have different problems. Damn I guess I have to start over. shit! Thank you for the tables anyway.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:33 pm
Alright, updated the Console Commands again. See if this works more consistently.
heya

are you maybe able to figure out if its possible to alter the "crimes" attention range?
ik its something 10 for sounds and 20 for detection (where the npc runs to look for)

<attribute id="AudibleRange" type="float" value="10"/>
<attribute id="DetectionRange" type="float" value="20"/>

would be nice to be able to change this a bit

greetings

evanduril
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by evanduril »

Console Commands doesn't work for me. It's just unclickable. Even after i save and load the game.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

evanduril wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:39 am
Console Commands doesn't work for me. It's just unclickable. Even after i save and load the game.
I believe if you've read previous posts 2 or 3 pages before, most people reported the same and do provide walkthru on it. Hope this will stop people keep reporting it. If need to report please include your game version, your table version and what actions you do or else I believe we cant help much

Subliminol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Subliminol »

evanduril wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:39 am
As of the current Official Patch #1 (+ 99mb mystery a few minutes ago), Zanzer's CT v7 on CE 7.5, Console Commands (Item Spawner, etc) works for me. I would recommend quicksaving where you stand, fully closing and relaunching CE, add the table, reload that quicksave, and then trying Console Commands. Beyond that, I don't know. I didn't have any issues when I did that before suggesting it in this comment.

DuncanId
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DuncanId »

astaryZIr wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:54 am
Oh dang I found out the problem now. Is not the mods or the cheat engine, apparently if you load a save game that is SAVED from the previous game update (which is Hotfix 4), the cheat tables refuse to work. I started a new character (with Patch 1), save, then reload the save, the register commands work properly now for me. Well at least for me. The rest of yall probably have different problems. Damn I guess I have to start over. shit! Thank you for the tables anyway.
that worked for me

Blad3Zer0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blad3Zer0 »

astaryZIr wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:54 am
Yep, that was it. It works fine for me now. Thank you!

Celmelia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Celmelia »

Hello ! Is there anyway to change character appearance through Cheat Engine ? Right now there is a mod but it is super buggy as it entirely relaunchs character creation with consequences on quests, traits and so on. It would be amazing to change pointers for skin color or haircuts for instance...

Kekmaster ACR
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kekmaster ACR »

Any way to add the Forbidden Knowledge buff for +1 to checks from Necromancy of Thay? Seems to be missing after respec and/or death, even though the tag is still there and I still can cast speak with the dead.

omrictu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by omrictu »

console commands broken? I loaded the saved game and still it keeps telling me to load saved game before activating?!