z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
oilnarak01
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by oilnarak01 »

yukikaze wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:12 am
agamemnon wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:41 am
oilnarak01 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:16 am
Hi , guys i found a way to just add Minthara to your party interactable and not bugged other things out

here're my solution

first you needed to be in early game like in act 1 not kill goblin boss yet

then follow this step

1. add Minthara to your part by Console Commands --> Register Commands --> Set Flags --> Spawn Minthara as a Companion (if early in the story)

2. progress game like normal you can have Minthara in your party too if you like

3. careful with this one ! then you reach goblin camp there're 2 options

3.1.1 take Minthara out of party first then kill other 2 goblins bosses (if you kill them while she's in party she will become hostile)
3.1.2 after kill 2 bosses go to camp invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !!
3.1.3 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.1.4 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

3.2.1 invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then go kill other 2 bosses and the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !! (Note after stove her to death don't go to camp to resurrect her yet kill other 2 bosses first!)
3.2.2 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.2.3 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

then go talk to halsin , zevlor progress route as you kill goblin leader route you'll have teifling celebrate event at your camp
teifling will show up as last night inn , Minthara won't show up at moonrise tower (of cause she's dead in this route) butttt your already got her in party in the first place ! xD
There is a way to perfect your routine, by using Portal magic in the Moonrise tower, making Minthara's quest line continuable and bug free. There is even a video walkthrough for it explaining what to do step by step. But unfortunately it's in Mandarin, and I don't know if it is OK to post URL in this site, so I just leave it here.
That's pretty much what I said a few pages back, the only difference is I happened to do this by luck, but I still had a bugged Karlach tho.
bugged when ? i'm at moonrise tower atm , got Karlach second upgrade at last inn too , not found any bug yet

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

is there a way to add spells as class actions?

if you add druid forms as a druid in earlier levels before they unlock them they don't appear as class actions and cost an action rather than a bonus action to wildshape

CaptainAbraxos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CaptainAbraxos »

Hakkira wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:20 am
Does anyone know of a way to permanently raise CarryWeight as having to turn on the script in the movement cheats on each load gets tiresome?
You can add the Aspect of the beast: bear (which doubles carry weight) and human versatility to your character as passives. my elf now has 680 carryweight

kicker04
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kicker04 »

hellbiter88 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:49 am
karamethien wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:21 am
There was hotfix #4 today (Thursday), the last time the table was updated was Monday. So somethings not working is expected, namely the approval scripts.
Yeah the hotfix screwed it all up. I'm sure Zanzer will come to the rescue soon enough. Poor guy has been churning out tables left and right since release.
You're sure it "screwed it all up"? :?: Most codes seem to work, don't they?

youlogy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by youlogy »

icedtea676 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:07 pm
Thepledge wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:30 am
icedtea676 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:04 pm
As others have mentioned, clearing dating or clearing dating with a specific NPC, they still remain as the main romance. When trying to clear Karlach (my current romance partner), she is still swooning me. When trying to clear Karlach, clear Dating, and enable Dating Shadowheart; Shadowhearts' initial dialogue goes directly into a "this would have been a nice thing, I'm sorry it couldn't happen".
Been a busy time, and I'm still in Act 1, so haven't had the opportunity to test it much beyond using it to start all the romances simultaneously in act 1. It may be that they can't be started later, and I did read some reference to a stabledating counter in some of the data files, so I will take a look when I have the chance, but it may be a while before I get there, and my own skills are fairly limited.
There must be other flags or types of flags for romance/dating that need to be changed when making someone else a new partner.
guys
hey im very new here I have no idea what to do in cheatengine but uhh

im VERY disappointed and sad
my game bugged the hell out on Karlach romance

it started in act 1 but when i chose her after before going to sleep at the party
screen jsut went black and nothing progressed. everything maxxed out w her but she just wont give the romance option, and she did not after i gave her the 2nd upgrade

ive been searching the internet endlessly and can see no solution to this problem, nothing is working there is no way to manually engage in the dialog w her.

does anybody
anybody have any working solution for relationship flags?

please

hugimpu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hugimpu »

CaptainAbraxos wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:55 am
Hakkira wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:20 am
Does anyone know of a way to permanently raise CarryWeight as having to turn on the script in the movement cheats on each load gets tiresome?
You can add the Aspect of the beast: bear (which doubles carry weight) and human versatility to your character as passives. my elf now has 680 carryweight
or try this.
credit : snz (page 130)
Attachments
bg3_carry_weight_hack.CT
(2.34 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

SIG33
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SIG33 »

Anyone know a way to increase your hit chance? Looking for something like a permanent bless.

battletoborne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by battletoborne »

Hiya,

Been trying to add the the Improved Critical effects of these two weapons as passives or additional effects to my current equipped weapon but no joy

The effects are listed in the passives as follows:

MAG_WYR_Orin_Bhaalist_Dagger_ImprovedCritical_Passive
UND_Duergar_ShortswordOfFirstBlood_Passive

The effect names correspond to the item names when generating/spawning them.

I've tried the following:
1. tried to add the above listed effects as passives to my character (basic "ImprovedCritical" effect passive works though, from same list)
2. tried adding the above listed effects as new weapon effects

*Thoughts* Is there a different list specifically for weapon effects only? Maybe the effect name for weapon is different? have tried searching for the following sample effects used the current CT build in the data dump but havent found them:

Sample weapon effects:
MAG_WEAPON_ATTACK_ROLL_BONUS
MAG_DEFENDER_WEAPON_ENCHANTMENT
MAG_RADIANT_STRONG_RADIANCE_WEAPON
MAG_RADIANT_RADIANCE_WEAPON

Any help would be greatly appreciated to add the above shown (see picture) improved critical effects or passives to either currently equipped weapon or character.

Thanks!

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

SIG33 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:38 am
Anyone know a way to increase your hit chance? Looking for something like a permanent bless.
Increase your stats to 30.

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

battletoborne wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:52 am
Hiya,

Been trying to add the the Improved Critical effects of these two weapons as passives or additional effects to my current equipped weapon but no joy

The effects are listed in the passives as follows:

MAG_WYR_Orin_Bhaalist_Dagger_ImprovedCritical_Passive
UND_Duergar_ShortswordOfFirstBlood_Passive

The effect names correspond to the item names when generating/spawning them.

I've tried the following:
1. tried to add the above listed effects as passives to my character (basic "ImprovedCritical" effect passive works though, from same list)
2. tried adding the above listed effects as new weapon effects

*Thoughts* Is there a different list specifically for weapon effects only? Maybe the effect name for weapon is different? have tried searching for the following sample effects used the current CT build in the data dump but havent found them:

Sample weapon effects:
MAG_WEAPON_ATTACK_ROLL_BONUS
MAG_DEFENDER_WEAPON_ENCHANTMENT
MAG_RADIANT_STRONG_RADIANCE_WEAPON
MAG_RADIANT_RADIANCE_WEAPON

Any help would be greatly appreciated to add the above shown (see picture) improved critical effects or passives to either currently equipped weapon or character.

Thanks!
For weapon edit, unpack Shared.pak with LSlib Tools and go UnpackedData\Shared\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data and open the Weapon.txt and edit the weapon, repack the file.

yukikaze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yukikaze »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:16 am

bugged when ? i'm at moonrise tower atm , got Karlach second upgrade at last inn too , not found any bug yet
On my first save game, out of curiosity I spawned Minthara in(because Z's CT had this script in, I just wanted to press it lol), from pure luck, I did pretty much 90% of what you did, the remaining 10% is I left her at camp until I cleared underdark and went back up mountain rise for Act 2.

Just before going into Act 2, I went all the way back to get Karlach, but left her in camp, then in Act 2, saw Dammon, then remembered Karlach needs her heart fixed, but at this point Karlach is bugged, I can't get her to join my party, she only stays in camp, but I can still get her infernal heart quest done, I'm in Act 3, saw Dammon again, did second Karlach heart quest, but still not able to bring her out.

So I'm guessing there's a quest path that needs to be followed, or some might end up like me with a bugged Karlach.

A couple page back I did a update using a new game, spawned Minthara and recruited Karlach, but I kept them both in my party, so far they both work fine, but I haven't tried going further in the game to see if there's going to be problem.

EDIT

I'm pretty sure spawning Minthara at such early stage will throw some quest line out, because in my game Halsin left in Act 2, but I remember reading from somewhere Halsin could be recruited if you follow certain quest line.

I'm gonna blitz through my game first, then going to start again to see if it's possible to get every companion working, maybe a mod will come out by then so I won't need to do everything again, lol
Last edited by yukikaze on Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

battletoborne wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:52 am
Cause you trying add passive. But...

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
status = "MAG_THROWING_RETURN_TO_OWNER"
[ENABLE]
ApplyStatusToWeapon(status)
[DISABLE]
RemoveStatusFromWeapon(status)
U need to add status
Edit: Statuses which ignore long rests are best in this type shenanigans
Last edited by Verlock on Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quân Lee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Quân Lee »

I've updated my table, I've added all of PapaPetro's Passive/Feat Cheats lists and added some functionality to my underwear and lots more for me and the other members. I tried for version 4.1.1.3645567 (latest) and everything works smoothly.
Attachments
bg3edit-v5.CT
(2.85 MiB) Downloaded 540 times
Last edited by Quân Lee on Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

momoception wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:53 am
sauhaumjau wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:37 am
knightjedi wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:23 am

8f6b0c08-d1b1-4ae7-ade2-da3c679ce323
7e3afbf6-4e1a-444e-826d-f8e0e0a8308f
d16922ba-a36b-4015-8072-27610821fb53
9abbab89-d29f-47c0-9ffe-f12018dd83d9
de2c9582-fab5-4d5e-9a81-44d67af6a681
eec5de82-c988-40e6-8f10-474d5675c550
eat whatever you want
You are a real pal, thank you fella!
How did you get it to work? I could only spawn the strength one. The rest display a popup, but nothin in the inventory.
eat means food , find it in the bag

Pupsic-3D
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pupsic-3D »

Help. Can I tell you in more detail how I can add an electric damage effect and a (visual) effect to the weapon?🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏