z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ghostlander
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Ghostlander »

YkirMor wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:44 am
Ghostlander wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:40 am
YkirMor wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:28 am

Can anyone tell me why checking "dating Shadowheart" triggers dialogue as if we've broken up?

This exact thing happened to me. I activated the flag in act 2 and we were solid. Then as soon as act 3 started she was as if we had broken up just then. Wtf? Wheres a flag for fixing that?
I accidentally had the Act 1 druid party romance scene happen between Karlach and Shadowheart somehow and it seems to be irreversible. Im pretty salty because i wanted to end the game with Shadowheart. In Act 3 now with none of her romance cutscenes after doing everything else right.

I don't get why this flag isn't working. I asked the guy who posted the script and he said he didn't know because he's still in act 1. So unless someone else comes forward with a flag UUID that actually works for act 3 I think our current runs are screwed. I'm already extremely salty and wanting to restart and godmode speed run through everything I already did. What a waste.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gyt567j
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gyt567j »

How to turn off Fog of War? Using Toggle Fog of War has no effect

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Can someone tell me where to find add spells on the latest version of the table? I can't seem to be able to find it anywhere.

micxvci
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by micxvci »

is there any conceivable way of bypassing ketheric thorm's invunerability? or a specific spell or quest item i can spawn to kill him off early without the quest round about?

Inyalga
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Inyalga »

Does anyone know how to delete a character from the party please i have someoen who joined me and left their shitty character mid playthrough when i was afk i save the game without noticing and now its stuck and they are ruin my best playthrough experiences

i wana delete them from my session or save or party idk how and killing them wont do and there no option to let them go cause they are not a hireling

Sakuryu45
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakuryu45 »

aaronjreeves wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:19 am
TO EVERYONE TRYING TO SPAWN NPCS:

Unless the NPC you are trying to spawn is a companion, you will not be able to talk to them once you've spawned them into the game using the NPC spawn table with their UUID. They will just stand there lifeless unless you perfectly place them in the world AND perfectly execute the entire fragile string of flags for the events and world states that load their animations and even once you got them properly executing their animations, you still cant talk to them. You can even flag them as having dialogue, making them glow when you hover over them and giving you a speech bubble icon, but when you click, nothing happens. Ive spent 20+ hours researching and digging to try to make it work, and as of this moment, you cannot.

Specifically, there is a database in your safe file named "PermaDead" (theres actually 4 variants of this DB), and when a NPC dies they are added to this database. YOU CANNOT REMOVE THEM FROM THE DB WITHOUT EDITING THE SAVE FILE. As of this moment, the LSLib ConverterTool CANNOT properly re-package a save file even if you dont edit the save at all.

You can test this yourself, download the LSLib converter tool ([Link]) then open the converter app, choose BG3 at the top, use the extract package tab, choose your .lsv save file in package path and whatever folder you want as destination path, this will unpack your save file into a bunch of .lsf files, take the folder you just used as your destination to the LSX/LSF tab and in batch convert choose it as the input AND output directory and input format lsf and output format lsx. this will take those unreadable .lsf files and convert them to a xml readable lsx. you now have a fully editable copy of your save file that you can dig through to edit as much as you want.

this is the point where I spent countless hours researching quest flags, game states and event triggers. Let me tell you that I have EXHAUSTED every possibility of editing a save file and no matter WHAT you do, when you repackage the save file by reversing the above steps, it will crash on load. Even if you just unpack and repack the save file with no changes, it still crashes on load.

in the story (OSI) tools tab you can load your save file as well and browse the flags in the database editor. This is where you can see the PermaDead DB. You can even edit the DB on this tab as well but again, no matter what changes you make, even if you make no changes at all, when you click "save" you get a warning that LSLib cannot properly repackage the .lsv save file and you get a crash on load.

Theres no way to spawn a USABLE dead NPC until we get a way to properly repackage a save file and hopefully a better tool to edit them, having to do all that work to unpack/repack the save is a pain in the ass, and the database editor on the OSI tab sucks ass, for example there is a DB for "TieflingSurvivors" that lists all the tieflings that survived the druid den attack and if they died in your save, the DB is blank, and you CANT ADD ANY ROWS meaning you cant just type in the name of the tieflings because the DB is empty and you cant add rows.

maybe someone else figures someth9ing out with our existing toolset that ive overlooked or dont understand, but I think were AWOL until the LSLib tools get a bit better or we get some alternate save game editing tool
You found it!!!! Amazing thank you.

With that knowledge we can see if we can focus on a save editing tool.

mobidick
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mobidick »

Somebody have a way to attach specifix VFX effect on character?
I'd like to have cool glowing eyes like oathbreaker. I've found this status "GLO_OATHBREAKERKNIGHT_GLOWING_EYES_VFX"
but it doesn't work with applyStatus function.

SadRock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SadRock »

Does anyone have any idea how to DISABLE the dice roll cheats?
Are they just active forever?
I enabled them for a single roll, "disabled" afterwards, and now that I'm an hour later real time in gameplay, I come across another roll and all the bonuses are still there.

d5aqoep
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by d5aqoep »

Anybody help a noob like me on explanation on how to spawn objects using the table? a short tutorial perhaps?

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

Anyone know how to add Warlock's Deepend Pact effects?

CYBER_PUNK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CYBER_PUNK »

Edit: found it, how to spawn items baldur's gate 3
Tiffany wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:47 am
I'm not sure what the "Various things you can play around with using the AddBoosts console command:" bit in the OP with the big long list is about. I'm guessing we'd have to create new scripts using those codes replacing those bits in the existing scripts to test them out?

Oh and Zanzer, that Add 100 Attitude script, it adds -100 attitude, which is like the worst it can be. Also my game crashed right after that when I tried to talk to her lol.

And here's a slightly easier to read list of those items -

As for how to use the item spawner, if anyone's having trouble, here's how:
You can change the Hand Crossbow+2 or whatever to something like "Spawn Item (edit script)" so it makes more sense, as you'll be using this to do that. Then edit the script itself. This thing:

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "b3376ca4-393c-4191-aa67-a02c94d6a236"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdAddr = getAddress("cmdAddr")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
writePointer(cmdAddr, getAddress("GetHostCharacter"))
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
writePointer(cmdAddr, getAddress("GetPosition"))
writePointer(cmdAddr, getAddress("CreateAt"))
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x48, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x58, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x68, 0)
{$asm}

[DISABLE]
The only line you should touch, at all, is this one:

Code: Select all

local uuid = "b3376ca4-393c-4191-aa67-a02c94d6a236"
Yours will have a different uuid in there. Just change the ID in the quotes to the one you want using the list above. And it's not the thing like ARM_Padded_Body it's the janky looking string. Then after you hit ok just check the box once to spawn it. It'll be spawned at your character's feet. So pick it up.
And https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/baldursgate3/ ... escription
Last edited by CYBER_PUNK on Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wannabecheater
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wannabecheater »

JayBee222 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:35 am
Cidrow wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:49 pm
Here is full Passive/Feat list for Zanzer's latest table.
Original list was made by PapaPetro. It's massive - around 1566 unsorted scripts.
Merge with Zanzer's table or copy what you needed.
Has anyone gone through this list of passives and found the Paladin Auras? I've been looking up and down through it for an hour or two, and while I've found lots of good stuff, I don't see the auras. Can anyone spot them for me? Or perhaps they're just not in there?
They are classified under spells (not passives) so you need to use the add spell function under random cheats instead.
You will need to manually edit the "add spell" cheat's script

Here are the list:
"Shout_AuraOf_Courage",--Aura of Courage
"Shout_AuraOf_Devotion",--Aura of Devotion
"Shout_AuraOf_Hate",--Aura of Hate
"Shout_AuraOf_Murder",--Aura of Murder
"Shout_AuraOf_Protection",--Aura of Protection
"Shout_AuraOf_Terror",--Aura of Terror
"Shout_AuraOf_Warding",--Aura of Warding

Hazukashi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hazukashi »

Seems like if you did not resolve the Grove-Goblin quests, and did not expose Kagha and stop her ritual, convince all the tieflings to stay (not sure if you have to convince the trio of tieflings to stay as well - they appear near the Drove trader initially then move to the soup kitchen across Dammon), the game treats as if the tieflings still journeyed towards Baldur's gate while the goblins are still raiding the road. Hence, some will die along the way.

I also experience this issue because Dammon did not appear in Last Light Inn, the Dream Visitor/Guardian (appeared in a dream during a long rest) mentioned I ignored the Grove-Goblin-Tiefling situation in order to reach Moonrise tower quickly. Seems like the game decided that the tieflings met their demises along their journey to BG.

Invertex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Invertex »

Anyone know of a code that would change the character's genitals? I fucked up and didn't realize until I'd already sunk a lot of time into the playthrough.

Using the option to run character creator again doesn't seem like a solution, since it ends up creating a whole 5th character that's somehow part of your party lmao

Hazukashi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hazukashi »

TheRedFear wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:04 pm
What's the difference between Companion Attitude and Companion Approval?
Attitude is the score for crimes I believe, when you get caught for a crime a status text indicating "Attitude -*numeral*" hovers above the witness' head. Approval is the score bar below the left side of the party tab or your companions' inventory page.
As to which progresses the companions' quest, it seems like approval is the metric they gauge on. Not sure how attitude affects them.