z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by weird032 »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:52 pm
Does anyone have the spell ID for Danse Macabre? I can't find it on any other spell list.
"Target_CursedTome_WakeTheDead" , --Danse Macabre

its on the 1st page. They added the eye thing? I just CTRL+F it. I think its updated?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

The hotfix 4 broke
Unlimited Prepared Spells (just keep selecting more, ignore slots)

It's effect doesn't actually work anymore(game complains about no spell slots again) and disables all menus until you hit f8 to load

--EDIT--
They just rolled the hotfix back, so unlimited prepared spells works fine again.
Last edited by chaos915 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BourbieSpeedrun
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BourbieSpeedrun »

Does someone have a list of characters UUID? like for summon or make ally some characters?

tmc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tmc »

weird032 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:01 pm
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:52 pm
Does anyone have the spell ID for Danse Macabre? I can't find it on any other spell list.
"Target_CursedTome_WakeTheDead" , --Danse Macabre

its on the 1st page. They added the eye thing? I just CTRL+F it. I think its updated?
Thanks a lot. Haven't seen that on the first page.

Rhyvon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rhyvon »

hotfix today broke the ability to adjust character stats when I try to use that function

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

Ignore toady's hotfix#4, the rolled it back, so it's back to hotfix#3 again, just exit the game and update.

Any saves made after the update to #4 are incompatible to load as a side effect.

Fargogh182
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fargogh182 »

I am trying to add the passives from the Beast Master subclass onto a druid that I gave the Ranger's Companion skill to. When I check the passives they show up in the character sheet, however, they don't effect the beasts when you summon them. The beasts still spawn at the base level. I tried adding the tag "Beast Master" in an attempt to make the game think I had that subclass and still no change in the summons. I also respec'd and did one level of ranger and still no luck. Anyone have an idea on how to make those passives effect the beast summons or is the game checking for something that I just can't simulate with CE?
Last edited by Fargogh182 on Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pandemiax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pandemiax »

Hello everyone, I made a cheat table with the passives that seemed most important to me, taking out enough to be able to have a better performance. I would appreciate any improvement and I thank the creators of the cheat tables
Attachments
Baldur's Gate 3.CT
(751.56 KiB) Downloaded 466 times

HearMyPrayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HearMyPrayer »

Michiocre wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:00 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:46 pm
Michiocre wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:02 pm
Adding him to the party worked, but my assumption that i could res him as long as he is in the party was wrong :(

Seems like there is still something blocking me from using the scroll.
I also tried the "Restore Party" and enabling "God Mode", but he stays dead.
Could check various flags, such as

Code: Select all

"d9a0568f-c0b1-43ff-844c-ad140f248b5e" --CAMP_Jergal_State_CanResurrectGale
"4fe9fd56-5c86-4a0d-9b5b-3471686f9ba2" --CAMP_Jergal_State_WillResurrectGale
I did it Gale has been resurrected.

In case someone else has problems with it:
  • I first used the CE string search to get the uuid of Gale by searching for "S_Player_Gale_".
  • Then i used a function from the table in this post viewtopic.php?p=308441#p308441.
  • Specifically Spawn Follower/Tara the Tressym/Add Tara as Companion, edit this script so it used Gale's uuid instead and he will be added to your party.
  • Then i had to clear the tag "22a75dbb-1588-407e-b559-5aa4e6d4e6a6", --BLOCK_RESURRECTION (Code, Story) so i could actually revive him.
Can you please, please expand on this & help share what you did?
I am really stuck, my friends and I killed Gale and did not realize it would fuck the whole game up later.

I searched "S_Player_Gale" in memory but not sure what I am looking at as far as uuid in the results?

I do not understand how to clear the tag mentioned either

Alternatively- could someone help identify the ID for Gale's Pouch? If I can spawn that item maybe going that route will work.

Deviljho
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Deviljho »

Game got updated and saves are now incompatible.

Fargogh182
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fargogh182 »

Deviljho wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:24 pm
Game got updated and saves are now incompatible.
They rolled back the update so I think any save done after the hotfix dropped is incompatible but any save before that should be fine I think?

WolvenBolt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WolvenBolt »

Hey guys so I gave myself all spells before using another cheat table on here and I got the wildshape spell, I gave myself wildshape charges but I only have Deep Rothe, Cat, Wolf, Spider and Badger options for wildshaping. Anyone know how to use Zanzer's table to give myself all wildhsape options without having to level up to a certain level of Druid?

nekohina
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nekohina »

Has anyone found the passive that grants the Draconic Sorcerer's lv 11 Fly action.

Fargogh182
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fargogh182 »

nekohina wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:04 am
Has anyone found the passive that grants the Draconic Sorcerer's lv 11 Fly action.
I am not sure how that one would work since the passive portion of the feature is just making it cost movement speed over an action. If you are actually spec'd into Dragonic Sorc you could just add the spell ID "Target_Fly" and see what the cost is. If it still costs an action and spell slot then you would have to find a way to tell the game you are that level of that subclass. I am facing a similar dilemma myself with a different passive.

Ghostlander
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ghostlander »

Why was my Shadowheart romance broken when I transitioned from act 2 to 3? The flag worked in getting her as romanced for act 2 and then suddenly in act 3 she says we could have been something special. What happened? What other flag am I supposed to have activated?