z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
biostormx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by biostormx »

rafaelrennow wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:43 pm
Hello! Is the +1 Inspiration Point working for everyone? It's not working for me at all and I'm not sure if I need to to anything other than just check and uncheck the option like most of the "on demand cheats". I even tried to save after activating it and reloading to see if the number would go up, but it won't.

Thanks!
FYI Using this cheat somehow bugged my game, and I didn't notice until I was far too late. Now I am permanently without inspiration. My inspiration total shows as NaN, and every time I really earn an inspiration the popup says something like +29108534 inspiration or something, yet I am never able to use it in rolls.

I've asked here if anyone has any ideas how to maybe fix this or set inspiration back to zero, but the topic moves so fast I'm sure anyone who might have an idea has just never seen it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

boldoolzgono
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boldoolzgono »

Guys anyway to get act 2 items in act 3? I tried item spawner, but the ring I spawned does not have its ability, just a common ring with same name.

eylirria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eylirria »

Does anyone know how to get Dammon to spawn in Ac3?
He left the druid grove before shit hit the fan, but I never found him in Act2... the questline just said "hope we can find him in the city", but he's not at the forge of the nine.

There are so many buggy things.

And no, I didn't mess around act2. I went straight to Last Light's Inn and he was never there, and I didn't kill any Oxes.

boldoolzgono
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boldoolzgono »

orangemagik wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:13 pm
Hello!
I'm trying to spawn CallarduranTrinket, but all the codes listed are spawning a non-rare version without invisibility spell. When I drop the actual rare ring (from another save) it shows "S_UND_CallarduranTrinket_82261770-46e3-403c-8ab0-b6cdb185d29a", but this UUID doesn't seem to spawn anything.
What am I doing wrong?
I’m also having this problem with ring called eversight ring. It seems that all the magic items from prior acts are spawning without its effect.
Have you found anyway to add effect to items?
Last edited by boldoolzgono on Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

biostormx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by biostormx »

eylirria wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:58 pm
Does anyone know how to get Dammon to spawn in Ac3?
He left the druid grove before shit hit the fan, but I never found him in Act2... the questline just said "hope we can find him in the city", but he's not at the forge of the nine.

There are so many buggy things.

And no, I didn't mess around act2. I went straight to Last Light's Inn and he was never there, and I didn't kill any Oxes.
That sucks. I also missed him in act one, but he was in the side building for me at Last Light's, near the ox.

Ghostlander
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ghostlander »

I could use some serious help. I had set Shadowheart to being romanced in act 2 with a flag script and it worked. But now in act 3, she's saying "we had something special once" And I try to set the flag again, but its not working. And I try to "get flag" and it just says she's not flagged but it wont execute. Help?

Im using:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
flag = "e87f1e21-a758-47ae-8c0e-9e715eb289b5" -- ORI_State_DatingShadowheart
local hasFlag = GetFlagOnPlayer(flag)
print(hasFlag == 1 and "Character has flag" or "Character does not have flag")
[DISABLE]

Chicchi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chicchi »

I made a table for spawning camp clothing!

You need to import this into the main bg3.ct table then enable console commands - register commands - item spawner before anything on the camp clothing table will work.

Last edited by Chicchi on Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HerbDerg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HerbDerg »

aaronjreeves wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:34 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:44 pm
aaronjreeves wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:48 pm
Hey guys I figured out how to spawn Dammon and Zevlor due to some posts in this thread, but I cant talk to them. They exist int he world and are int he correct locations but are completely not interactable. if I attack them they say a little quip and I get a negative attitude popup but they just stand there otherwise. Dammon even shows the trader bag icon on the map like hes a shopkeeper. Is there any way to "force" dialogue? Ive been digging through all the unpacked game data and im fairly certain I have all the correct flags in place for the characters but they wont talk to me. I was hoping if I got the right world state flags in place and spawned them into the correct locations they would continue like normal but it seems like theres a last step that I cant figure out. Is there some way to kick off their AI routine so that they act like normal?

Code: Select all

SetArgToString(0, "uuid of object instance... not template")
SetArgToLong(1, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("SetCanInteract")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

SetArgToString(0, "uuid of object instance... not template")
SetArgToLong(1, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("SetHasDialog")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

Thanks for the reply! As far as I can tell, all the character UUID's that exist in Game.pak are template UUID's and the object instance UUID would be something different, right? Do I find this UUID via memory scan? I could search for the UUID I used to spawn them (zevlor S_DEN_TieflingLeader_475200ee-cc3c-4dbe-84b1-1820c02ea26a and Dammon S_DEN_Weaponsmith_e2ad06ec-8034-479a-9f69-b86faea6dc79) ?
Where do I use this script?

Spacemutiny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Spacemutiny »

Hi, I’ve asked this three times now and no one is responding. Can someone please help me I am new to this. I wanted to know if it is possible with this cheat table to spawn enemies that you can fight. For instance, if I wanted to spawn four goblins in front of my party and fight them. Thanks!

TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheRedFear »

What's the difference between Companion Attitude and Companion Approval?

TheRedFear
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheRedFear »

Spacemutiny wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:03 pm
Hi, I’ve asked this three times now and no one is responding. Can someone please help me I am new to this. I wanted to know if it is possible with this cheat table to spawn enemies that you can fight. For instance, if I wanted to spawn four goblins in front of my party and fight them. Thanks!
I won't pretend to be an expert but i've seen no such options. There's an option to spawn loot, but no way to spawn enemies I know of

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Question!
Do anyone know, if it is possible to access items from your camps travelers chest, while out in the world?

I ask, because I had something that happen that might indicate that this is possible.
  1. I spawned the Letter Box.

[ENABLE]
    {$lua}
    if syntaxcheck then return end
    --[[
    Name:
    CONT_GEN_LetterBox

UUID:
    OBJ_Chest_LetterBox
    093386f0-5a37-4b13-83c9-28ce965158b2

Description:
    The musty yellow smell of old paper and crumbling scrolls wafts glumly from this box.

TechnicalDescription:
    Stores your books.

ContainerContentFilterCondition:
    Tagged('BOOK') and not Tagged('SCROLL')
    ]]
    local item = {
      "093386f0-5a37-4b13-83c9-28ce965158b2",
    }
    TemplateAddToPlayer(item, 1)
    {$asm}
    assert(true)
    [DISABLE]
  2. I opened it to see the books it had added automatically.
  3. While the Letter Box was open, I sent the Letter Box to Camp.
  4. The Letter Box is suddenly filled will the books I have in my Travelers Chest.
Now, I did try to move books out of the Letter Box, which I could not do. When I tried to read a book directly from the Letter Box, I started running somewhere (I don't know where, but I assume some round-about way to the camp).

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

Cidrow wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:49 pm
Here is full Passive/Feat list for Zanzer's latest table.
Original list was made by PapaPetro. It's massive - around 1566 unsorted scripts.
Merge with Zanzer's table or copy what you needed.
This is pure magic.

BRazredge
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BRazredge »

Chicchi wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:32 pm
I made a table for spawning camp clothing!

You need to import this into the main bg3.ct table then enable console commands - register commands - item spawner before anything on the camp clothing table will work.

I could never get "Various Gear Sets" to spawn at all, and with this table I can't even get the "X" (enable) to show up in Cheat Engine. And clicking various times will simply crash the game.
What is it I'm missing or doing wrong? Is there some other cheat I have to enable or table I have to merge as well?
BTW, normal item spawner works, I can spawn the +2 Crossbow normally, and editing the item ID on the code to spawn another specific item also always works.

AlexLucas92
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexLucas92 »

anyone knows if u can get ID of Selunes spear/Sharr spear that Shadowhearts get ? or Emperors armour, Orin, or evn other legendaries ? or like Dame Alyien set + sword?