z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mimite
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by mimite »

Hi everyone, i just started modding my game , especially on the summons with the "find familiar" spell, i can replace the basic rat,cat,frog etc ... by other entity or npc but i am trying to delete the limit of summons for one character
I searched for hours but i can't find any way to be able to summon more than one creature
Can you help me to do this ?

thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kenu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kenu »

Any chance of an update? please and thank you

BlackDragon2121
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlackDragon2121 »

mimite wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:18 am
Hi everyone, i just started modding my game , especially on the summons with the "find familiar" spell, i can replace the basic rat,cat,frog etc ... by other entity or npc but i am trying to delete the limit of summons for one character
I searched for hours but i can't find any way to be able to summon more than one creature
Can you help me to do this ?

thanks
If you can send the table, or the code for that cheat I can help take a look into it for ya.
But you'll have to give a base starting out point. I just received this game and after completing what little there is unlocked I'm going to start working on some things as well xD

Mewgius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mewgius »

aaeriam wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:27 pm
aaeriam wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:54 pm
Hey all, sorry if this has been asked before but I'm un-sure of how the Ability Stat Points function works. I save my game to populate the values but I haven't figured out the process for properly changing the values.

My guess was that I needed to change the values under the Adress or Value column and then maybe save/reload the game? But it doesn't seem like that's the case.
After playing around with the tool a bit more (and crashing the game a bunch), I discovered the Stat Points function still works but it is a little confusing and took some trial and error. The most confusing part is that the different stats don't match up with the stats in-game.

Example - I change the value for Dexterity in the table but it actually changes Intelligence in-game. The Value also isn't 1:1, I'm not sure what the math is behind it but I ended up using values of 10 to get a base stat of 18 in any category IIRC.

So far it looks like:
Modifying Strength influences Constitution in-game
Dex -> Intelligence
Constitution -> Wisdom
Intelligence -> Charisma

I'm not technical enough to really speculate what's going on or propose any solutions but hopefully, this information helps anyone out who might be trying to take a look at it.
I don't understand CheatEngine's scripting language very well because I've never really bothered to sink time into figuring it out, but having seen this post, there is one thing I can say that might help for a future table update. It seems to me that at some point the addresses for storing your character's ability scores got shifted by 8 bytes; that's why the strength entry is actually constitution, etc.; they've been shifted forward two stats.

Additionally, as for what the actual values stored in those addresses represent, it's essentially "how much higher your score is than the default stat score", in other words, how much higher your stat is than 8. This is also stored pre-modifiers from things like racial attributes. For example, say you're a Githyanki Fighter, and you want to max your final strength score out to the theoretical maximum of 20; with the way the current table works, you would want to save your game to populate the Ability Stat Points entry, create a new manual address entry that has an address of whatever the existing "Strength" entry is, minus 8 bytes, and then change the value of this new address to 10. This makes your base strength, pre-racial bonus of +2, 18. Then the +2 from being a Githyanki is added, resulting in a final strength of 20.

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

hope we get a way to add passives

kanaka71
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kanaka71 »

No updates? its been several days and Im jonzing for you guys to share your infinite wisdom and knowledge. You guys are like the Wizards and Sorcs of the real world and my lowly fighter butt cant fathom the weave..... Hopefully someone will unlock the changes they made and make a table fix for us crackheads... Happy ThanksGiving to all.

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

Zeribos wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:45 am
Has anyone found a way to make [Illithid][Wisdom] repeatable without long rests?
this i would also like to know

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

hmm... maybe try adding in the illithid tag multiple times maybe something in the game is set to remove only 1 at a time until u rest then maybe if u have them all removed it might still only give u back 1 its worth a shot ill test it myself if someone doesnt beat me to it in abit heres the tag uuid: 1eec74e8-3673-4500-abec-57b7ed8469ed

Mewgius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mewgius »

Mewgius wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:56 pm
aaeriam wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:27 pm
aaeriam wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:54 pm
Hey all, sorry if this has been asked before but I'm un-sure of how the Ability Stat Points function works. I save my game to populate the values but I haven't figured out the process for properly changing the values.

My guess was that I needed to change the values under the Adress or Value column and then maybe save/reload the game? But it doesn't seem like that's the case.
After playing around with the tool a bit more (and crashing the game a bunch), I discovered the Stat Points function still works but it is a little confusing and took some trial and error. The most confusing part is that the different stats don't match up with the stats in-game.

Example - I change the value for Dexterity in the table but it actually changes Intelligence in-game. The Value also isn't 1:1, I'm not sure what the math is behind it but I ended up using values of 10 to get a base stat of 18 in any category IIRC.

So far it looks like:
Modifying Strength influences Constitution in-game
Dex -> Intelligence
Constitution -> Wisdom
Intelligence -> Charisma

I'm not technical enough to really speculate what's going on or propose any solutions but hopefully, this information helps anyone out who might be trying to take a look at it.
I don't understand CheatEngine's scripting language very well because I've never really bothered to sink time into figuring it out, but having seen this post, there is one thing I can say that might help for a future table update. It seems to me that at some point the addresses for storing your character's ability scores got shifted by 8 bytes; that's why the strength entry is actually constitution, etc.; they've been shifted forward two stats.

Additionally, as for what the actual values stored in those addresses represent, it's essentially "how much higher your score is than the default stat score", in other words, how much higher your stat is than 8. This is also stored pre-modifiers from things like racial attributes. For example, say you're a Githyanki Fighter, and you want to max your final strength score out to the theoretical maximum of 20; with the way the current table works, you would want to save your game to populate the Ability Stat Points entry, create a new manual address entry that has an address of whatever the existing "Strength" entry is, minus 8 bytes, and then change the value of this new address to 10. This makes your base strength, pre-racial bonus of +2, 18. Then the +2 from being a Githyanki is added, resulting in a final strength of 20.
Well, I played around with it a bit more and figured out a way to make the script automatically grab the proper address offsets for stats, so that more entries don't have to manually be made. I also added in some entries under "Permanent Cheats" for adding the following:
  • Sorcery Points
  • Superiority Dice
  • Wild Shape Charges
  • Level 1 Warlock Spell Slots
  • Level 2 Warlock Spell Slots
  • Channel Divinity Charges
Just like with the "Add Spell Slots" functionality that was already in the table, these resources can technically be added to any character, but if you don't have any abilities to make use of them, then it's kind of pointless.

Oh, this version of the table also has the updated code for the companion approval script that ingwe posted a few months ago.
Attachments
bg3.CT
(155.9 KiB) Downloaded 1249 times

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

anybody know the spell id for the (Raise Dead Via Spores) cantrip? the crappy version of the spell has the id of Target_AnimatingSpores wanna try and make an army of my own xD

Saberiken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saberiken »

mooya5000 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:36 pm
anybody know the spell id for the (Raise Dead Via Spores) cantrip? the crappy version of the spell has the id of Target_AnimatingSpores wanna try and make an army of my own xD
I don't know what the ID is but my BG3 Data Dump file on page 53 will have it and the post itself will tell you where to look in it. I got the impression that some spells require extra scripts for their full effect, however. I don't know if that's the case here or if its really an issue at all but I thought I'd mention it just in case.

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

cant find it in any of those files mentioned in the post but ik it exists in the game data somewhere ill keep lookin thanks man

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

there any way to add infinite illithid wisdom without sleeping?

Saberiken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saberiken »

mooya5000 wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:07 am
there any way to add infinite illithid wisdom without sleeping?
I couldn't find the superior animating spores spell. I'm inclined to believe that it's some sort of script that requires more than just some spell. That said, I did find the answer to the illithid wisdom issue. Sort of. The "Rest Characters" console command will reset it in the CT according to axellslade and Advent12 at the top of page 38.

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

didnt for me tho