z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by tekknen »

antema wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:02 pm
Is there a way to add things like armor/weapon proficiency or Darkvision to races or classes? So as they'd have them when starting a new game?
you can add them to weapon but some changes require new save and will not works on old saves. did not try the mod approach to see if it will behave differnetly. however my last save darkvision was broken and did not work. i'm playng new save to test if it actually will works
you do so by adding them to Passives

Code: Select all

new entry "WPN_DemonKingRapier"
type "Weapon"
using "_BaseWeapon"
data "RootTemplate" "7061f489-4b13-4982-aa09-cf0ad961e75f"
data "Damage Type" "Piercing"
data "Damage" "1d10"
data "ValueOverride" "80"
data "Weight" "900"
data "WeaponType" "Sword"
data "Boosts" "UnlockSpell(Target_Slash);UnlockSpell(Target_DemonKingFlurry)"
data "Passives" "DemonKingFastHands"
data "Weapon Group" "MartialMeleeWeapon"
data "Weapon Properties" "Finesse;Melee;Dippable"
data "Proficiency Group" "Rapiers;MartialWeapons"
this is my DemonKingFastHands

new entry "DemonKingFastHands"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "Passive_FastHands_DisplayName"
data "Description" "Passive_FastHands_Description"
data "Boosts" "ActionResource(ActionPoint,1,0);ActionResource(BonusActionPoint,1,0);ActionResource(SpellSlot,1,4)"
this is my Amulet using fey ancestry
just be sure your changes does not require new save

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Antema, here's what I did on my data/character.txt , under
new entry "_Hero"
type "Character"

data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting,SuperiorDarkvision;DualWielder_BonusAC;DualWielder_PassiveBonuses;CrossbowExpert_BonusShot;FastHeroes;r_skills"
data "Proficiency Group" "SimpleWeapons;MartialWeapons;MediumArmor;HeavyArmor;LightArmor;Shields"

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Just getting back into this game now. I haven't had a chance to read through all 36 pages yet, but I have a question regarding these file edits. Is it possible to add all of the passives exclusively to your custom character yet? Such as the skill, weapon and armor proficiencies, traits and stat boosts you see during creation? I remember reading a bit ago that stuff got added to everyone of the same class or race. Was that figured out?

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

BTW what does DarknessRules passive do? Is it like dark vision?

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:28 am
but I have a question regarding these file edits. Is it possible to add all of the passives exclusively to your custom character yet?
all playbale characters are hero class they share _hero, so to add a passive using _hero need lot of reworks such as findinf all hero char and make unique _hero version for them same goes for any creature using _hero
the easyiest way now is to create weapon/armor that hold desireed states and be sure that you remap uuid key for those items

Pepsik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pepsik »

I've been trying to boost spellcasting with the help of Agonizing Blast, but I couldn't figure out correct condition to apply the effect to only damge dealing spells (instead of eldritch blast only). I though condition "HasDamageEffectFlag(DamageFlags.Hit)" would be sufficient to specify damage dealing, but it turns out even things like help or charm person now apply bonus damage. :D With little testing and finally realizing, that I need StatsFunctorContext as OnDamage instead of OnAttack (which Agonizing Blast had for some reason) for some conditions to work, below my result, if someone would be interested. Currently adding CharismaModifier as Force damage. Not sure how to adapt the damage to deal the spell's type, but force is neutral enough I think...

new entry "AgonizingBlast"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "Passive_AgonizingBlast_DisplayName"
data "Description" "Passive_AgonizingBlast_Description"
data "Conditions" "context.HitDescription.SpellSchool == SpellSchool.Abjuration or context.HitDescription.SpellSchool == SpellSchool.Evocation or context.HitDescription.SpellSchool == SpellSchool.Conjuration or context.HitDescription.SpellSchool == SpellSchool.Enchantment or context.HitDescription.SpellSchool == SpellSchool.Necromancy and context.HitDescription.TotalDamageDone > 0 and HasDamageEffectFlag(DamageFlags.Hit)"
data "StatsFunctors" "ApplyStatus(PASSIVE_AGONIZING_BLAST,100,0);DealDamage(max(0,CharismaModifier),Force)"
data "StatsFunctorContext" "OnDamage"

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

was able to turn horns to a possible secondary hair style

so u can combine two hair styles or pick one hair style and a horn for female human

:D :D :D :D

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shiren »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:28 am
Just getting back into this game now. I haven't had a chance to read through all 36 pages yet, but I have a question regarding these file edits. Is it possible to add all of the passives exclusively to your custom character yet? Such as the skill, weapon and armor proficiencies, traits and stat boosts you see during creation? I remember reading a bit ago that stuff got added to everyone of the same class or race. Was that figured out?
You can either try to apply the same suggestion explained on page 24 of this thread, or try to make a new unique background and add your bonus there, in the form of passive. Create new passive id if needed.
Theoretically making a new background Would apply this bonuses too anyone with it, but because it's added trough modding and NPC are not dynamically created, it will work to distinguish the player from the companions

MadJester
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MadJester »

tekknen wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:27 am
Dude that's sweet hook us up

Advent12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Advent12 »

Acleacius wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:25 pm
new entry "_Hero"
type "Character"

data "Passives" "AttackOfOpportunity;Backstab;DarknessRules;ShortResting,SuperiorDarkvision;DualWielder_BonusAC;DualWielder_PassiveBonuses;CrossbowExpert_BonusShot;FastHeroes;r_skills"
data "Proficiency Group" "SimpleWeapons;MartialWeapons;MediumArmor;HeavyArmor;LightArmor;Shields"

Omg thanks! I finally was able to use heavy armor with my warlock LOL

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

MadJester wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:37 pm
tekknen wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:27 am
Dude that's sweet hook us up
Warning back up your modded files before using this, this mode more likely to overwrite your modded file and more likely is not compatible with your modded files.
to install this mod, you have to drop the attached file to your bg3 main folder extract and done
this mod is using Early Access Origin Character Unlocker which allow you to play by original heroes such as Astarion
this mod is using Custom Character Enhancer by AlanaSP which unlock extra faces and hairstyles for all races

this mod will add 5 unique powerful items can only be spawn using their UUID
this mod will enhance human female Custom Character Creation
Human Race Female are more powerful now
new background added
Rogue Class overhauled
my mod is an alpha stage did not want to share it as it is incomplete
[Link]

antema
Cheater
Cheater

Post by antema »

I don't suppose there is any way of removing tags?

For instance going from a Kelemvor cleric to a Mystra Cleric. Which would mean removing the Neutral Cleric and Kelemvor Cleric tags, and adding Good Cleric and Mystra Cleric tag. Or Playing a Warlock (tag) with Wizard gameplay.

Currently it's possible to become both, by simply adding the new tags, but I haven't seen a method to remove the unwanted tags. I assume this could at the very least be accomplished by editing the save files. Though there doesn't seem to have been much progress on that regard.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

anyone was able to get Darkvision Working tried to add it on Character.txt and Progressions.lsx it does not work surely i got the DarkVisoin under the character menu but it does not work

movepoint
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by movepoint »

Acleacius wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:25 pm
new entry "_Hero"
type "Character"

Do you know if I were to make a mod where should I put the file?

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

tekknen wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:04 am
anyone was able to get Darkvision Working tried to add it on Character.txt and Progressions.lsx it does not work surely i got the DarkVisoin under the character menu but it does not work
Aside from the Darkvision you get from certain races by default, applying Darkvision wether its Superior Darkvision or Devilsight afterwards will not work as intended and is bugged.

I may have a solution but I will post it on the thread after I’ve tested this potential solution

Update: Unfortunately my idea didnt work. There’s a passive in the files that called Healinshadow. Basically as long as your character is in a spot without sunlight you heal. I changed the parameters by changing the healing to superior dark vision, so whenever your in a cave it should activate. I added the passive to a helmet but I guess it doesn’t work 😭