z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chaosmonkey1979
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Chaosmonkey1979 »

override367 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:40 pm
I've done a lot of digging and tinkering with the game's files, I'm trying to make a "RAW" mod, that makes the game function more like the tabletop to see how it plays out. I've already removed all the extraneous surface creation, rebalanced firebolt, and a few other things - but one thing I absolutely cannot find is what controls height.

In 5e, there is no mechanical advantage or disadvantage from height, but in baldur's gate 3, a 5 foot or greater elevation confers a 3:1 advantage by giving low ground creatures "Disadvantage" on all rolls and high ground creatures "Advantage.

Has anyone, in their tinkering, found what controls this?

Inside shared.pak

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

Can anyone advise how to add Darkvision to humans? Can I add it through Character.txt or/and Passive.txt file? I've done some fiddling but so far no luck, probably missing it somewhere where it matters. Humans and darkness doesn't mix well in this game.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:37 pm
Can anyone advise how to add Darkvision to humans? Can I add it through Character.txt or/and Passive.txt file? I've done some fiddling but so far no luck, probably missing it somewhere where it matters. Humans and darkness doesn't mix well in this game.
Im having the same problem.
Ive tried giving helmets dark vision passives but doesn’t seem to work on humans 🤷‍♂️

druth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by druth »

jhl1989 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:47 am
LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Ive tried giving helmets dark vision passives but doesn’t seem to work on humans 🤷‍♂️
It might be a little more than that. I have a Halfling warlock. I took Devil's Sight but it is either not implemented or broken. I also tried the ring that gives Darkvision and it likewise was broken or not implemented. I could be wrong but unless you are of a race that already has Darkvision you may have issues getting it. I hope I am wrong because I certainly want to add it to my character but if Larian hasn't implemented something so basic I have my doubts it's easy to do.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

druth wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:46 am
jhl1989 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:47 am
LorgrenBenirus wrote:
It might be a little more than that. I have a Halfling warlock. I took Devil's Sight but it is either not implemented or broken. I also tried the ring that gives Darkvision and it likewise was broken or not implemented. I could be wrong but unless you are of a race that already has Darkvision you may have issues getting it. I hope I am wrong because I certainly want to add it to my character but if Larian hasn't implemented something so basic I have my doubts it's easy to do.
Ive heard that Devils Sight has a visual bug but apparently it still helps during saving throws. From what Ive read its there but not visually.
Im gonna try giving some items Superior Dark Vision and see if that one works

Aolose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aolose »

I modified your CT file to make it easier to use
Attachments
bg3_test.CT
(34.94 KiB) Downloaded 98 times

RogueNotRouge
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RogueNotRouge »

Hey, just a warning for those spawning items; for some reason having a hand crossbow as your off-hand and swapping weapons crashes the game. I've tried it with the standard version and the +1/+2 versions. At least, for me it does.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Acleacius wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:02 pm
Ooc, following a lot of tweaks and info has led to a dilemma. Spoilers below about the "Save Mayrina" quest below, keep reading at y our own risk.......

So, once you enter the Teahouse and follow the suspicious dialog path, you fight. The problem "seems" to be we are such badasses now, we can actually kill her here, and we shouldn't?

I'm asking because it seems to break the end part of the quest. Once you get to the bottom and talk to Mayrina, she gets mad and storms off (because you killed). You should be able to leave through the portal and tell Mayrina about the wand you found and offer to help her. But killing it at the first stage seems to have broken her talking to you again.

Unless, I'm choosing the wrong dialog. So basically this is just either "a request for help how to fix it" or "a warning to all of you, to maybe use weaker attacks for the first fight to let her escape". I.e. maybe use one of the companions, instead of our superhero PC. :?

Thanks
I've one-shotted her at the teahouse and her dead "true body" just popped next to Mayrina down by the cave. No idea what went wrong with your game.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

Update: I was able to add Superior Dark Vision on a helmet but Wyll doesn't seem to be able to make use of it for some reason. Seems aside from normal Dark Vision all the rest are bugged

LeNawax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeNawax »

I've tried to add normal darkvision to all the githyankis.

What I did : in Shared/.../Data/Character.txt, I looked at the races that possess Darkvision and I modified Githyanki to fit them :
new entry "_Githyanki"
type "Character"
using "_Humanoid"
data "Weight" "50000"
data "Passives" "Darkvision"
data "DarkvisionRange" "9"

and in Shared/Progressions/Progressions.txt At level 1, some races get the darkvision as a passive like so :
<attribute id="Level" type="uint8" value="1"/>
<attribute id="Name" type="LSString" value="Githyanki"/>
<attribute id="PassivesAdded" type="LSString" value="Gith_MartialProdigy;Darkvision"/>

So now when I load my save, Lae'zel and I have the darkvision on our character sheet, but we have no effect active, we are still not able to see in the dark. I don't understand where the game is blocking that.
It doesn't work if I create a new game either.

jhl1989, did you just say that normal darkvision is not bugged for you ?

ascension1223
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ascension1223 »

Good Morning!

I am having a lot of trouble searching this thread- I'm only getting generalized results in the search bar, so I apologize if this has been answered somewhere.

How do I utilize the max stats during character creation option? I've been inside the creator and clicked that script to no avail.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

My scripts work while actually playing.

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

LeNawax wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:42 am
I've tried to add normal darkvision to all the githyankis.

What I did : in Shared/.../Data/Character.txt, I looked at the races that possess Darkvision and I modified Githyanki to fit them :
new entry "_Githyanki"
type "Character"
using "_Humanoid"
data "Weight" "50000"
data "Passives" "Darkvision"
data "DarkvisionRange" "9"

and in Shared/Progressions/Progressions.txt At level 1, some races get the darkvision as a passive like so :
<attribute id="Level" type="uint8" value="1"/>
<attribute id="Name" type="LSString" value="Githyanki"/>
<attribute id="PassivesAdded" type="LSString" value="Gith_MartialProdigy;Darkvision"/>

So now when I load my save, Lae'zel and I have the darkvision on our character sheet, but we have no effect active, we are still not able to see in the dark. I don't understand where the game is blocking that.
It doesn't work if I create a new game either.

jhl1989, did you just say that normal darkvision is not bugged for you ?
YEs. IF you create a character with a race that has dark vision it works out of the box. It's adding other dark vision skill like Devil Vision and Superior Dark Vision that are bugged

LeNawax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LeNawax »

Yes but the whole point is to add darkvision to a race that doesn't originally have it. And it doesn't work :/

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

LeNawax wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:16 pm
Yes but the whole point is to add darkvision to a race that doesn't originally have it. And it doesn't work :/
My only guess is
1. A define somewhere plugged into Dark vision and others thats stopping it from working when used on other characters that dont have it naturally

2. A bug