z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by TemptingIcarus »

None of the console commands are working for me. It's weird. Let me be more precise, do I need to unlock the console first for them to work? Since clicking them does nothing and do I need to be in a certain area first, maybe I need to save my game? I dunno. Any help is appreciated.

Uh. Weird. I click them and they work now. Not sure what I was doing wrong. I'm used to the X being shown in the command window. Guess you just click and they work without showing an X in the box?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

I added the prostitute background to my toon, got a discount in the bordello! :P j/k

This is pretty amazing amount of work, for a game that doesn't release for a year! 8-)

Thanks everyone!

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Correct, you just click and they run some code in the background. Nothing activates.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Zanzer wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:15 pm
Correct, you just click and they run some code in the background. Nothing activates.
How exactly does the item spawner work? I'm confused. I plugged in the item codes, and then checked the X, nothing spawned. Unless I did something wrong.

Shiren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Shiren »

Lyvewyrez wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:55 pm
Would like to find arcane recovery charges if possible but who knows if there's an option for that.
Just edit the "Spell_Shout" file, look for Shout_ArcaneRecovery and set the parameters UseCosts to 0:

Code: Select all

data "UseCosts" "ActionPoint:1;ArcaneRecoveryPoint:0"
Can also alter how many points you get back by editing:

data "SpellProperties" "RestoreResource(SpellSlot,2,1)"
data "SpellProperties" "RestoreResource(SpellSlot,1,2)"
From level 1-2 respectively

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Here's some information I wrote up about how to make BG3 mods:
[Link]

Note: If you've never created mods for any of the Divinity games, you probably shouldn't attempt this.

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

Spoiler
Zmg9 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:50 pm
Catharsis comrades ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ !
File "Character.txt" в "Shared.pak"
-------------------------------
It was:
/*begin*/
new entry "HeroElfMale"
type "Character"
using "_Hero"
data "Weight" "50000"
data "Progressions" "eb9db11d-1091-49fa-9006-2f52bbb76f6a;5fd1dfd5-b5bd-4152-a04a-87fb3faba1e9"
/*end*/
//Has become:
/*begin*/
new entry "HeroElfMale"
type "Character"
using "_Hero"
data "Weight" "50000"
data "DefaultBoosts" "IncreaseMaxHP(Level*100);RollBonus(MeleeWeaponAttack, 100);CharacterWeaponDamage(100);ActionResource(SpellSlot,9999,1);ActionResource(SpellSlot,9999,2);ActionResource(SpellSlot,9999,3);ActionResource(ActionPoint,999,0);ActionResource(BonusActionPoint,999,0);ActionResource(Movement,10000,0);Skill(Athletics, 50);Skill(Acrobatics, 50);Skill(SleightOfHand, 50);Skill(Stealth, 50);Skill(Arcana, 50);Skill(History, 50);Skill(Investigation, 50);Skill(Nature, 50);Skill(Religion, 50);Skill(AnimalHandling, 50);Skill(Insight, 50);Skill(Medicine, 50);Skill(Perception, 50);Skill(Survival, 50);Skill(Deception, 50);Skill(Intimidation, 50);Skill(Performance, 50);Skill(Persuasion, 50)"
data "PersonalStatusImmunities" "SG_Poisoned;EXHAUSTED;PARALYZED;HOLD_PERSON;PETRIFIED;PRONE;RESTRAINED;POISONED;KNOCKED_DOWN;NET;CHARMED;ACID;WEB;SG_Prone;SG_Stunned;SG_Blinded;SG_Frightened;UNCONSCIOUS;KNOCKED_OUT;BURNING;PRONE_FALLEN;MEPHIT_MUD_RESTRAINED;DIFFICULT_TERRAIN_MUD;DEAF;BIBBERBANG_FUMES;TIMMASK_SPORES;ENSNARED_VINES;LURING_SONG;SILENCED;SHOCKED;SG_Condition"
data "AcidResistance" "Immune"
data "ColdResistance" "Immune"
data "FireResistance" "Immune"
data "LightningResistance" "Immune"
data "NecroticResistance" "Immune"
data "PoisonResistance" "Immune"
data "BludgeoningResistance" "Immune"
data "SlashingResistance" "Immune"
data "PiercingResistance" "Immune"
data "PsychicResistance" "Immune"
data "RadiantResistance" "Immune"
data "Proficiency Group" "SimpleWeapons;MartialWeapons;MediumArmor;HeavyArmor;LightArmor;Shields"
data "Progressions" "eb9db11d-1091-49fa-9006-2f52bbb76f6a;5fd1dfd5-b5bd-4152-a04a-87fb3faba1e9"
/*end*/
Explanation:
1 Elf-man, so as not to extend to partners (you can choose anyone, the main thing is that [ using "_Hero" ] ).
2 IncreaseMaxHP //increases health
3 RollBonus //increases hit chance ("Melee" - weapon!)
4 CharacterWeaponDamage //increases damage
5 ActionResource(SpellSlot, "number of spells", "№ Spell level") //increases the number of spells
6 ActionResource() //description below
______ActionPoint /number of actions during the battle! (instead of 1)
______BonusActionPoint //number of bonus actions during the battle! (instead of 1)
______ Movement //number of steps during the battle! (usually instead of 9)
______//I think everything is clear here
7 Skill(History, 50) //increases the value of "History"
8 data "PersonalStatusImmunities" "PARALYZED" //immunity to paralysis (condition or marker, etc.)
9 data "FireResistance" "Immune" //damage immunity -> "Fire"
Unpacking and packing Shared.pak, program "GR2 Converter (LSLib v1.15.1)".
Everything in the program is intuitive.
ATTENTION! Shared.pak - make a copy so you won't regret it later when you screw it up!
Folders where to look
Baldurs Gate 3\Data\Shared.pak
[your unzipped folder]\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Character.txt
p.s Thank you so much(Огромное спасибо!) Zanzer,
eyeless_watcher,
{Norbyte;
fireundubh fireundubh;
LaughingLeader;
thunderysteak} creators LSLib.
This script won't work ... You made a few error in the script means you'll have AC, but follower can't follow you (it hasn't AC, BA or/and speed). And the health is problem too etc. Give me a moment for testing ....

As I wrote. Summoned or normal companion can't follow me. Also the dead NPC has unlimited health, sometimes the NPC with 0 HP still fighting.

Problems:

Health
ActionPoint
BonusActionPoint
Movement

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

Has anyone figured out a workaround for something like a Light Cleric trying to go from level 3 to 4 with 0/1 cantrips selected with none available to even select? Some way to bypass that maybe and force it to ignore it and go through or something?

Some kind of bypass level up restrictions would be useful in general, like for wizards with more than ~25 INT and not being able to select enough spells to level up without lowering it. But at least with wizard you can temporarily lower it then level up then raise it back up. With a Light Cleric you're just kinda screwed atm.

Also, any way to cheat in extra feats? Would be nice to be able to get, like, great weapon master and the one for weapon proficiencies since it's impossible atm to get a second feat being stuck at level 4.

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Tiffany wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:11 pm
Has anyone figured out a workaround for something like a Light Cleric trying to go from level 3 to 4 with 0/1 cantrips selected with none available to even select? Some way to bypass that maybe and force it to ignore it and go through or something?
Yeah, update the game. That bug just got fixed.

"Fixed not being able to level up to level 4 on a Zariel Tiefling Cleric of Light due to cantrip selection"
([Link])

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Tiffany in case your playing GOG version (no updates yet), all you have to do is follow the procedure at level up, to just lower your stats within normal range. I.e. to total of 20 or less. That fixes the Cleric and Wizard issues. This lets you run around 99% of the time, at whatever stats you prefer.

Several posts talk about how to add feats or edit equipment, so yes it can be done. You just need to read a bit.

Halliday
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Halliday »

Acleacius wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:21 pm
Tiffany in case your playing GOG version (no updates yet), all you have to do is follow the procedure at level up, to just lower your stats within normal range. I.e. to total of 20 or less. That fixes the Cleric and Wizard issues. This lets you run around 99% of the time, at whatever stats you prefer.

Several posts talk about how to add feats or edit equipment, so yes it can be done. You just need to read a bit.

The 4.1.83.6620 came out Oct. 12th for GOG.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

It's an Asmodeus Tiefling, not Zariel. And I'm using GOG, up to date as far as I know... my launcher hasn't tried to update.

Putting that aside for the moment...

How's the item spawner work? Putting the value in the "Object UUID Can Be Found Within: Shared/Stats/Generated/Data/*.*" thing then checking the box seems to do nothing. And the "Spawn Hand Crossbow +2" one won't check, it actually says there's an

<< Error in line 24 (assert(true)) :Wrong Syntax. ASSERT(address, 11 22 33 ** 55 56)>>

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Halliday wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:28 pm
Acleacius wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:21 pm

The 4.1.83.6620 came out Oct. 12th for GOG.
I read in the forums there, they pulled it due to reports of broken savegames on Steam.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

I managed to get the item spawner working (it spawns at the character's feet) by just removing that assert line.

And yeah I'd read that too.

JBennington
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JBennington »

First of all, let me say thank you to all of the people out there making these tables.

My question is this, Where do you find the data.txt file once you create the filepath in your BG3 folder. Does it populate automatically next time I boot the game or do I need to copy/paste it from another location?