[Steam] Drake Hollow

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
undead77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Steam] Drake Hollow

Post by undead77 »

Akira wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:07 am
undead77 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:28 am
Yeah the saved\savegameslocal contains device_0.sav, which I loaded onto the save editor website, and all it lists are things like the mouse sense, texture quality, max fps, etc. Nothing for stored items. So I dunno.
There should be two save files.
For steam it is:
Profile.sav (i guess for the settings)
The-Hollow-1.0 the real save game (might have a different number)

Ofc you need to play and save the game at least one time to get a savegame.

Maybe check the game folder it self or your documents folder.
I think it's the right location, but maybe the saves are only storing in the cloud. I've actually already played for a couple hours, so there is definitely a save somewhere.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

undead77 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:29 am
I think it's the right location, but maybe the saves are only storing in the cloud. I've actually already played for a couple hours, so there is definitely a save somewhere.
Can you enable/disable the cloud?

undead77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by undead77 »

I'm not sure how you'd do that on the Xbox windows app.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Okay, maybe also check this location:
C:\Users\UserName\Saved Games\GAME

omfgking
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by omfgking »

This is where I found the saves for Xbox Windows App
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\64006TheMolassesFloodLLC.418795752BB1E_2jgfqbz9r2ze2\SystemAppData\wgs\0009000005686725_0000000000000000000000006697B31E\F5D07E097CD54C2299A0FDA216B1DC4B

sort it by date and it should be the 3rd file which would be the most recent game save

Fadexz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fadexz »

Thanks so much, I wasn't aware that there was a universal game save editor, thought all games were unique.

Will definitely use it more in the future!

Anyway, I was running the Microsoft Store version of the game so your provided save didn't work (it was also smaller which wasn't a good sign). That's all good, I was able to use the editor to edit my save which is a plus.

The game save location is: %LocalAppData%\Packages\64006TheMolassesFloodLLC.418795752BB1E_2jgfqbz9r2ze2\SystemAppData\wgs

...then after that follows \[PROFILE_ID]\[Save_Folder_ID]\[Save_ID]

Good to sort by Date Modified so you can see the latest files at the top.

Also you can use the container files as they are index files so they tell you what is contained in the folder, it tells you that the Profile file is in the folder which is likely the small file because it contains skins and other stuff not unique to the playthrough and the other was "Auto" which would just mean the auto saves / game saves.

When you upload it to the game save site you will need to copy it to your desktop, rename the file to something like DrakeSave.sav then just upload it as it needs the file extension. Once you download it back you will want to put it in the game save folder then grab the name of your latest save and delete the file, then add the name to your new save (so you replace it but keep the name), you will want to have no file extension as well. Then as long as you didn't break the save file with high values you can use it as normal otherwise you will want to restore your original save from the recycle bin.

Also as a bonus, achievement progress is kept in the profile file (the small one) so you can just change the values to like 100 and it will unlock those.