Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
vianesta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by vianesta »

Joining reporting squad.

It was fine ever since I used the first No-CD table released from this thread, but today, got banned until November 7 on my main account.. ugh.
It happened after I played about 3 hours, then logout, then login again.
What I used was No-CD and 2x damage multiplier, and I only tried the dmg multiplier a few times, no longer than 20minutes actually, I didn't even use it in spiral abyss or any dungeon, just tried it on any mob outside.
I used ce bypass n all, according to the step mentioned here.

I thought I'll be safe from the ban wave, but well, can't be helped, I guess. lol

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Noctaem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Noctaem »

Hey just wanting to clarify how ESP Treasure works? Once activated in the table, how do I make the chest locations on the map actually appear? From what I understand I should get custom icons on my map right?

Tampax002
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tampax002 »

hi guys what line i need to changer to make lower the damage

alloc(Damge,2048,"UserAssembly.dll"+1F2DEB9)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

alloc(DamgeValue,12)
registersymbol(DamgeValue)

Damge:

originalcode:
movups xmm6,[rbx+60]
movss xmm11,[DamgeValue]
{movss xmm12,[DamgeValue]

movss xmm13,[DamgeValue]
movss xmm14,[DamgeValue]
movss xmm15,[DamgeValue]}
test byte ptr [rcx+0000010A],01

exit:
jmp returnhere

"UserAssembly.dll"+1F2DEB9:
jmp Damge
nop 6
returnhere:

DamgeValue:
dd (float)5

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(Damge)
"UserAssembly.dll"+1F2DEB9:
movups xmm6,[rbx+60]
test byte ptr [rcx+0000010A],01
//Alt: db 0F 10 73 60 F6 81 0A 01 00 00 01

milkymilk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by milkymilk »

Natsume wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:36 pm
milkymilk wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:27 pm
Main account got banned, probably from NO cd on Q, only used it for one day and accidently pressed it twice. Bye bye lvl 26 lol. Rerolled with speedhack got diluc so im good.
that sucks... don't use it on main accounts, my main account with Venti still sits at AR 16, I haven't touched him since these cheats came out, just checking my account to see if it is still safe whenever I get banned on alt accounts xD
haha yeah its all good. I didn't spend any money so I'm not worried. Got most of my chars I wanted on this new account. I guess ill play it safe for now.

BlameMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlameMe »

The bypass is detected don't even try to figure out which cheat is safe. Don't waste your time.

Karmanegative
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Karmanegative »

alex61194 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:58 am
is this permanent ban?
ESP: cambia el idioma del juego a ingles para que veas la fecha que se activara tu cuenta.
ENG: change game language to English to see correct ban period.

Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depanker »

Noctaem wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:03 am
Hey just wanting to clarify how ESP Treasure works? Once activated in the table, how do I make the chest locations on the map actually appear? From what I understand I should get custom icons on my map right?
when u get near the proximity of some chest. icon will appear on how many meters u are from it. most chest will appear from 200m below.

Theorac
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Theorac »

Tried out this game for an hour to see what the fuss is about and went to work. Made it to the Wind tower and then went off to explore. Came back later to see it banned.
Only used the Chest and Stamina options because the others seem too easy to detect.

dookies
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dookies »

Theorac wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:49 am
Tried out this game for an hour to see what the fuss is about and went to work. Made it to the Wind tower and then went off to explore. Came back later to see it banned.
Only used the Chest and Stamina options because the others seem too easy to detect.
chest esp is okay to use. stamina got you banned.

Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depanker »

i wanna use the damage hack for abyss but i am worried they would easily detect it XD

nicx101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nicx101 »

Hi im new to this cheat engine thing..... so i tried it watched the tutorial and guide then everything works fine until i use the cheat table for genshin so i dont need to make my own cheats. But i cant activate it at all ...the path of ce bypass in my ce is at C drive . Bypass works fine but i cant activate a single cheat when using the cheat table u guys provided. Any solution to this? I also attached the game already and still no luck.

vianesta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vianesta »

Depanker wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:12 am
i wanna use the damage hack for abyss but i am worried they would easily detect it XD
It seems the bypass itself had been detected lol. I just got banned... so, no cheat for a while, unless there's a new way to bypass it.

r3ds4int
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by r3ds4int »

and now its a months.. think the account is perma banned my luck i dont waste rel time on tha .. just up to 8h maybe. i just play a new one without any cheats and wait till we have something safe.

zackxvn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zackxvn »

minemine wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:10 pm
zackxvn wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:22 pm
rhfrty wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:15 pm

Check the video, if you've done everything perferctly it should be working, if not, try from scratch.

Regarding the bans, they probably ban depeding on what you got caught with, banwaves are permanent, small abuses are weekly/monthly, CE getting caught / bypass script getting caught without cheating probably a day.
Keep in mind all of this is public, so yeah devs can plug the leaks since they perfectly know how it works, it's safe to assume that the safiest way to cheat is to avoid cheating, this is probably gonna be the kind of game where telemetry is as near perfect as nintendo's where you get flagged doing the smallest thing that shouldn't be done, especially since the anti-cheat is deep in the systemm.
Use at your own risk guys, I used some without abusing and we all lost the right to complain the moment we launched the bypass script.
what about this ? please help me
I've same problem like you, so weird it's not a ban, you can use this account log to another server without any problem.
I play new account and let see tomorrow.
i asked them and they said i got banned (but don't say how much days or years)

kira001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kira001 »

vianesta wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:58 am
Depanker wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:12 am
It seems the bypass itself had been detected lol. I just got banned... so, no cheat for a while, unless there's a new way to bypass it.
i think the bypass still fine , i using old method speed hack still not detected yet !