Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Doomtrigger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Doomtrigger »

Anyone know if genshin can be played on shadow pcs now?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tortellio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tortellio »

Doomtrigger wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:40 pm
Anyone know if genshin can be played on shadow pcs now?

Arbiqodama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arbiqodama »

wow very suprise god mode still work. but maybe ban soo

Arbiqodama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arbiqodama »

Arbiqodama wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:48 am
wow very suprise god mode still work. but maybe ban soo
yup got ban.

kawaiicheese
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kawaiicheese »

aw man. it can't be THAT hard to make a decent trainer/hack. It's been so many months already ffs. I'm not a programmer or too knowledgeable on these stuff but, i feel like Mihoyo is actually paying groups to stop making them

zimpirate
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zimpirate »

kawaiicheese wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:30 pm
aw man. it can't be THAT hard to make a decent trainer/hack. It's been so many months already ffs. I'm not a programmer or too knowledgeable on these stuff but, i feel like Mihoyo is actually paying groups to stop making them
Also I don't know why there is anti cheat on this game, its single player, and the co-op parts are trash because you can only do open world stuff, missions are solo only.

linczro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by linczro »

Still waiting for those new offsets ...

kawaiicheese
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kawaiicheese »

zimpirate wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:37 pm
kawaiicheese wrote:
Also I don't know why there is anti cheat on this game, its single player, and the co-op parts are trash because you can only do open world stuff, missions are solo only.
money of course. if we could wreck everything on our path people wouldn't have the need to pay for better characters and weapons. f2p players are the minority. And yes, i have payed for currency too. not much, but still

Imo in order to beat the system is to first find a way to disable or blind the anti-cheat. we gotta hit there first, then make hacks. at the moment, with the current "cheats" is hit or miss. there's no point of trying them coz it's 100% ban, not worth it.

XxJaSoNxX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XxJaSoNxX »

what cheats is safe to use now on 1.4?

cutepp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cutepp »

kawaiicheese wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:38 pm
zimpirate wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:37 pm
kawaiicheese wrote:
money of course. if we could wreck everything on our path people wouldn't have the need to pay for better characters and weapons. f2p players are the minority. And yes, i have payed for currency too. not much, but still

Imo in order to beat the system is to first find a way to disable or blind the anti-cheat. we gotta hit there first, then make hacks. at the moment, with the current "cheats" is hit or miss. there's no point of trying them coz it's 100% ban, not worth it.
Yeah I think the problem is just no one wants to go through the hassle besides a couple of people that already did and are probably avoiding mass spread because then mihoyo will just patch what they need to in order to make the bypass obsolete. They also made Honkai Impact, and if you ever want to look at that and how hacking efforts have been there, it offers some history and some knowledge into why this game is such a bitch to bypass and the best way to go about it.

SunBeam wrote some great informational posts on page 142, I'd recommend looking at that if anyone wants some insight into the problem. Then from there it's up to you if you want to take a stab at it, spread the knowledge to other forums in hopes they will look at it, or just say "it's a solo player game with basically no monetary gain, not worth expending time and resources to actually bypass." That's the choice all of us can make :)

There are tons of resources and knowledge (and even some bypasses already written whose code can be looked at) you can just google to understand what kind of protection this game uses and how to bypass (including a lot of reverse engineering), but actually writing the bypass and sharing is the thing not many want to do (me included, I'm not on a high horse just saying how it is).

vohoanphikhanh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vohoanphikhanh »

if someone is still waiting for the cheat engine, you shouldn't wait for it anymore because their anti cheat system is good, they will ban you in 1-2 days, or maybe 1 or 2 weeks, but tbh your account won't be safe if you use cheat atleast once

B4Century
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by B4Century »

Anyone who can help me with it? I couldnt make it i did everything it said but i couldnt manage to do it. :?

Aliza_Everheart
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aliza_Everheart »

wait... cant we force the game to be offline and edit a dll or somethin?

Aliza_Everheart
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Aliza_Everheart »

wait... why dont we make a secret discord to talk about this...

Snakenfire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Snakenfire »

Please Genshin Impact CE Bypass Update Not Working :(