Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by SunBeam »

^ That rambling is the reason I asked for someone knowledgeable's opinion. He's talking about a single assumed detection mechanism from what he's read over the internet, yet today's games rarely detect Cheat Engine by its version or strings. So.. no takers?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

b00gmen00t
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by b00gmen00t »

When I got my 1-month ban during 1.1, the provided reason was that I was using "an external plug-in" or whatnot. But there's no telling if that was deduced by my behavior in-game or if CE was actually detected. It was after a few days of me mob-vacuuming the world though. The ban seemed to happen a day after clearing the abyss by vacuuming mobs outside and dropping them.

God I miss mob vacuum...

sutton0028
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sutton0028 »

b00gmen00t wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:47 pm
When I got my 1-month ban during 1.1, the provided reason was that I was using "an external plug-in" or whatnot. But there's no telling if that was deduced by my behavior in-game or if CE was actually detected. It was after a few days of me mob-vacuuming the world though. The ban seemed to happen a day after clearing the abyss by vacuuming mobs outside and dropping them.

God I miss mob vacuum...
Definitely detected ce. One guy opened ce, didnt cheat, banned.

JafK1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JafK1 »

Can we get an update on the rapidfire script please.

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:57 pm
^ That rambling is the reason I asked for someone knowledgeable's opinion. He's talking about a single assumed detection mechanism from what he's read over the internet, yet today's games rarely detect Cheat Engine by its version or strings. So.. no takers?
I wish I can read codes so that I can answer you with full confidence. However, I'll still share my experience. I have been cheating on this game since October. I tried almost every public cheat there is. I got banned a lot of times too. Only the freeze enemy lasted me this long, I just got banned today (November 14, 2020 - February 6, 2020). I'm using undetected ce. Bypass method 1.

Here are my theories:

- I don't think using BYPASS METHOD 2 is safer than method 1, they are equal in my opinion.
- I think there is still anti-cheat in the client even using bypass method 2.
- Safety check or rage mode check could possibly exist.

If there is something to blame. I'll blame myself for using the outdated script I think it triggers the new codes they implement and whenever there are changes boom banned. The game won't always ban you the next day after you inject so it's hard to say.

gomorrah08
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gomorrah08 »

This is an ONLINE game wherein 99% you are playing solo/single player and 1% online/coop OR doing wishes which involves spending cash(GACHA GACHA GACHA).
I do believe that this game is pretending to be an multiplayer game while most of its content is single player and having and anti-cheat which monitors your pc most of the time? Don't be fooled being this an online game where in fact your only playing solo most of the time.
Don't waste your time because at end game there's not much to do, you only do 4 daily comission quests and spend some resins...rinse and repeat. And the new/monthly event quests can be done within a few minutes a day. There are plenty of games out there which are better/cheaper than this one.

Just my opinion if you cheat this game, use modified CE and add hotkeys(pressing M,C,B,Esc etc.. to disable) and disable cheats most of the time, use it only when in needed. Cheat wisely.
Last edited by gomorrah08 on Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

anyanyany
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anyanyany »

gomorrah08 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:45 pm
This is an ONLINE game wherein 99% you are playing solo/single player and 1% online/coop OR doing wishes which involves spending cash(GACHA GACHA GACHA).
I do believe that this game is pretending to be an multiplayer game while most of its content is single player and having and anti-cheat which monitors your pc most of the time? Don't be fooled being this an online game where in fact your only playing solo most of the time.
Don't waste your time because at end game there's not much to do, you only do 4 daily comission quests and spend some resins...rinse and repeat. And the new/monthly event quests can be done within a few minutes a day. There are plenty of games out there which are better/cheaper than this one.

Just my opinion if you cheat this game, use modified CE and add hotkeys(pressing M,C,B,Esc etc.. to disable) and disable cheats most of the time, use it only when in needed. Cheat wisely.

Updated 1.3:
Health Bar, Chest Esp, Stamina, Q Skill Charge, Jump Height? More likely to be teleport and Player coordinates.
is this gonna work? :/

gomorrah08
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gomorrah08 »

Last edited by gomorrah08 on Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

anyanyany
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by anyanyany »

gomorrah08 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:57 pm
Freeze mob, should work on hypotasis.
im still new, can you tell me the steps how to use it sir? :D
because after i open the CT file i couldnt check the box :(

lnt9090
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lnt9090 »

gomorrah08 wrote:

Updated 1.3:
Health Bar, Chest Esp, Stamina, Q Skill Charge, Jump Height? More likely to be teleport and Player coordinates.
you have find new hex in UnityPlayer.dll use disable mhyprot2 on process hacker yet ? and offset speedhack ATK ? thanks you

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

gomorrah08 wrote:

Updated 1.3:
Where are you weeks ago? :(
I did setup a hotkey for on and off for my freeze still ban after two months. When was the last time you got banned?
I guess you got hit too cause you are finally sharing?

gomorrah08
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gomorrah08 »

My account is still active. Only play this game for a few minutes then logout or if there are events. There's not much to do right now.
But yea, my dummy got banned few days because I forgot to disable while afk. I still have pick range(pointer) which I have been using for months now. :D

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

sutton0028 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:25 am
Definitely detected ce. One guy opened ce, didnt cheat, banned.
I somehow doubt that.

I've had occassions where I left my Cheat Engine open by accident when I was playing some other games and forgot to close it down. While CE was running in the background, I was playing Genshin for a good few hours without any issues. This happened more than once.

Granted I never hooked CE to the Genshin client, so that might be why.

sutton0028
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sutton0028 »

TcNightRider wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:35 am
So I used the csrss method to attach CE and used the memory viewer. I did not load or use any cheats. The next day, I got the month ban message when I logged in. It looks like the bypass is being detected.
this...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Yeah, seems I won't get any proper answers, because the game is shit and no one knowledgeable is at it. Just to clarify, I asked you how the game behaves and what are the possible detection methods. Not what table to use, press this hotkey and that tick and enable script X. I'm looking for methodology here, not how to use someone's already existing script or bypass. What does the bypass do, does anyone know? And don't tell me "you enable this script and it works"... I care shit for that, as I don't have the game and can't/won't use it. However, if what you tell me/I read is interesting enough, I might have a look..