Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Depanker »

vianesta wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:58 am
Depanker wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:12 am
i wanna use the damage hack for abyss but i am worried they would easily detect it XD
It seems the bypass itself had been detected lol. I just got banned... so, no cheat for a while, unless there's a new way to bypass it.
so far im only using esp chest and mobs plus x2-x20 dmg hack on weaps. seems fine coz i hav been playing it yesterday and the alt account is still not banned XD

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nicx101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nicx101 »

Hi im new to this cheat engine thing..... so i tried it watched the tutorial and guide then everything works fine until i use the cheat table for genshin so i dont need to make my own cheats. But i cant activate it at all ...the path of ce bypass in my ce is at C drive . Bypass works fine but i cant activate a single cheat when using the cheat table u guys provided. Any solution to this? I also attached the game already and still no luck.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

nicx101 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:10 am
Hi im new to this cheat engine thing..... so i tried it watched the tutorial and guide then everything works fine until i use the cheat table for genshin so i dont need to make my own cheats. But i cant activate it at all ...the path of ce bypass in my ce is at C drive . Bypass works fine but i cant activate a single cheat when using the cheat table u guys provided. Any solution to this? I also attached the game already and still no luck.
Put a screenshot of ur error,..

hikaristeal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hikaristeal »

so where is the actual bypass.CT , none of them are like in the video for me to change the script :/

nicx101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nicx101 »

senseirain wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:23 am
nicx101 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:10 am
Put a screenshot of ur error,..
Here's the link to the screenshots since the pictures aint showing up properly... the bypass works without any problem but the cheat table provided wont work at all.

[Link]

[Link]

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

what a shitty game :lol:

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

asthebloody wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:54 am

what a shitty game :lol:
fly... :D :D :D

nht16121997
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nht16121997 »

it's my first ban, so can play again in 30 days, but ALL progress will be reset, right?

alex61194
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alex61194 »

Karmanegative wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:57 am
alex61194 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:58 am
is this permanent ban?
ESP: cambia el idioma del juego a ingles para que veas la fecha que se activara tu cuenta.
ENG: change game language to English to see correct ban period.
dosent allow me i get the banned message before so i cant go to options

alex61194
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alex61194 »

Karmanegative wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:57 am
alex61194 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:58 am
is this permanent ban?
ESP: cambia el idioma del juego a ingles para que veas la fecha que se activara tu cuenta.
ENG: change game language to English to see correct ban period.
worked perfect is not permabanis a 1 month ban ty for the tip

xMyPriinceZx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xMyPriinceZx »

Depanker wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:05 am
vianesta wrote:
Depanker wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:12 am
i wanna use the damage hack for abyss but i am worried they would easily detect it XD
It seems the bypass itself had been detected lol. I just got banned... so, no cheat for a while, unless there's a new way to bypass it.
so far im only using esp chest and mobs plus x2-x20 dmg hack on weaps. seems fine coz i hav been playing it yesterday and the alt account is still not banned XD
LOL. You will get banned. I've tried all of the cheat options yesterday on my mule accounts. Just came back from work and check my mules and guess what, they're all banned. But hey, you're using on alt account, so that's fine.

P.S I've created 2 mule accounts for selling today, it has Diluc and Qiqi. And it got banned. So yeah.....

k1r4ct
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by k1r4ct »

So guys if you get banned for 1 month they will reset all progress or they will just give you back the account with same items when you get banned?

Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depanker »

k1r4ct wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:44 pm
So guys if you get banned for 1 month they will reset all progress or they will just give you back the account with same items when you get banned?
ugh i got 1 month banned too for using esp chest and damage hack XD. will see after one month. but they will patch for sure this coming weeks

Depanker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depanker »

xMyPriinceZx wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:39 pm
Depanker wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:05 am
vianesta wrote:

LOL. You will get banned. I've tried all of the cheat options yesterday on my mule accounts. Just came back from work and check my mules and guess what, they're all banned. But hey, you're using on alt account, so that's fine.

P.S I've created 2 mule accounts for selling today, it has Diluc and Qiqi. And it got banned. So yeah.....
guess they have high numbers of accounts getting banned that's why others are late to get banned XD. anyway will just take a month break for the game since nothing to do after getting to AR25+ mostly

geshinHacks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by geshinHacks »

Yeap make a few Alt acc
with ESP MONSTER LOCK DAMAGE MUTI x2-x5 CHEST ESP and SPEED HACK

got ban on mostly all the acc i use .. hmmmm
yea is pretty boring once u play once