Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jefayitad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Jefayitad »

Natsume Thx for guide, but i can`t find 1CA75C3 offset and change it. I open UnityPlayer.dll with a HxD editor.

All ok. I found, should have used "go to" function.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DenerSBC
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DenerSBC »

[/quote]
I posted this to another forums where I am more active but I will post here too, because a lot of people messaged me and asked how to do it, this is how you bypass the game's anticheat mhyprot2, you won't need csrss method, you might still get banned because of sanity checks though so keep that in mind. MAGA can copy my comment to main thread.

- make a backup of original UnityPlayer.dll (located in Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game folder) then open it with a hex editor (I use HxD editor)
- go to 1CA75C3 offset
- change bytes 8B 11 to 31 D2 and save it, patching done. You do this only once, now you can use this dll until next game update.

next;

- run the game, login to your world (enter that stone door)
- open Process Hacker and double click on GenshinImpact.exe
- go to Handles tab find and close mhyprot2 anticheat, after that you can close process hacker too.

now you can attach your CE without renaming it to csrss, the offset and bytes change when there is a new game update, remember that.
[/quote]

delete now or mihoyo fix !

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

DenerSBC wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:12 pm
I posted this to another forums where I am more active but I will post here too, because a lot of people messaged me and asked how to do it, this is how you bypass the game's anticheat mhyprot2, you won't need csrss method, you might still get banned because of sanity checks though so keep that in mind. MAGA can copy my comment to main thread.

- make a backup of original UnityPlayer.dll (located in Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game folder) then open it with a hex editor (I use HxD editor)
- go to 1CA75C3 offset
- change bytes 8B 11 to 31 D2 and save it, patching done. You do this only once, now you can use this dll until next game update.

next;

- go to Handles tab find and close mhyprot2 anticheat, after that you can close process hacker too.

now you can attach your CE without renaming it to csrss, the offset and bytes change when there is a new game update, remember that.
[/quote]

delete now or mihoyo fix !
[/quote]

bro, please delete now or mihoyo fix!

abenz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by abenz »

Natsume wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:56 pm
taro1512 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:30 pm
Natsume wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:41 pm

yes I am using my own private CE but it doesn't matter as long as you rename it to csrss.exe, anticheat will always detect it, I patch unityplayer.dll and then close mhyprot2 with process hacker.
can u personal teach me how to do it? i try so many time but fail to patch unityplayer.dll
ceh430 wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:20 pm
Natsume wrote:

yes I am using my own private CE but it doesn't matter as long as you rename it to csrss.exe, anticheat will always detect it, I patch unityplayer.dll and then close mhyprot2 with process hacker.
are you using hex editor to change offsets in unityplayer.dll or you editing it somehow after game starts?

- go to 1CA75C3 offset

next;

After patching unityplayer.dll and then login and go enter the stone door, this error massage pops up. Is there something wrong?

pancho_xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pancho_xx »

abenz wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:30 pm
Natsume wrote:
taro1512 wrote:

can u personal teach me how to do it? i try so many time but fail to patch unityplayer.dll
ceh430 wrote:

are you using hex editor to change offsets in unityplayer.dll or you editing it somehow after game starts?

- go to 1CA75C3 offset

next;

After patching unityplayer.dll and then login and go enter the stone door, this error massage pops up. Is there something wrong?
you used Process Hacker??
when you load the .CT??

abenz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by abenz »

pancho_xx wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:35 am
abenz wrote:
Natsume wrote:

- go to 1CA75C3 offset

next;

you used Process Hacker??
when you load the .CT??
no, i just did Natsume steps ( - patching unityplayer.dll - run the game, login to your world (enter that stone door)) after that step, error message pops up.

pancho_xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pancho_xx »

you need to do:

abenz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by abenz »

pancho_xx wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:00 am
you need to do:

before entering world ?

pancho_xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pancho_xx »

abenz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:01 am
pancho_xx wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:00 am
you need to do:

before entering world ?
Sorry, I was wrong, that is done after entering the server, that error gives me when I want to enter a server with a cheat activated

edit: you have discord?

dungng211
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dungng211 »

Natsume wrote:
taro1512 wrote:
Natsume wrote:

ceh430 wrote:
Natsume wrote:

- go to 1CA75C3 offset

next;

Thank u, sir
Last edited by dungng211 on Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

ReskyAW wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:16 pm
mihoyo won't fix anything, this has been around for a while already, besides bypassing anti cheat doesn't mean you are safe, you will still get banned because of sanity checks in the game.
abenz wrote:
you probably patched it wrong if you can login to your world with original dll, I have been playing for a few hours now without a problem.
dungng211 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:19 am
I can't find 1CA75C3 in HxD
click Search and then click ''go to''

abenz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by abenz »

Natsume wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:22 am
ReskyAW wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:16 pm
mihoyo won't fix anything, this has been around for a while already, besides bypassing anti cheat doesn't mean you are safe, you will still get banned because of sanity checks in the game.
abenz wrote:
you probably patched it wrong if you can login to your world with original dll, I have been playing for a few hours now without a problem.
dungng211 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:19 am
I can't find 1CA75C3 in HxD
click Search and then click ''go to''

i did exactly what you did and use the same tool. perhaps its because different server? are you palying in Asia or others?

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

abenz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:26 am
i did exactly what you did and use the same tool. perhaps its because different server? are you palying in Asia or others?
I am playing on Europe server but don't think it is about server, if you can't see 8B 11 bytes, then your unityplayer.dll is different, reinstalling game might fix it.

abenz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by abenz »

Natsume wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:30 am
abenz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:26 am
I am playing on Europe server but don't think it is about server, if you can't see 8B 11 bytes, then your unityplayer.dll is different, reinstalling game might fix it.
is this the same as you :

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

abenz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:33 am
is this the same as you :
yeah, change them to 31 D2 then save the file (click save icon at the top) it will make a backup of the original automatically. start the game, login to your world, see your character, then close anticheat with process hacker as I explained.