Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kurokaneki00
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Kurokaneki00 »

Nor00 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:42 pm
Im already find stamina, skill cd but i cant toggle or change value its like there are server side Im so confuse , i can use only speedhack sad
How did u find the stamina? There's no numerical figures that show how much stamina u have. Stamina is the main hack i want. Please tell me how to do it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Nor00 wrote:
Im already find stamina, skill cd but i cant toggle or change value its like there are server side Im so confuse , i can use only speedhack sad
They either server sided or obfuscated so it'll be really hard to do something

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Kurokaneki00 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:19 pm
Nor00 wrote:
How did u find the stamina? There's no numerical figures that show how much stamina u have. Stamina is the main hack i want. Please tell me how to do it
Just use the function that allow you to do relatives search (Unknown initial value, decreased value, increased value, etc)

chaostrauma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chaostrauma »

Nor00 wrote:
does speedhack attacks enemy faster? if it does that's still good progress but as much as Ik there are people hacking on iphone not items or anything but skills an all

dookies
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dookies »

Alright so I did everything correctly. It wont attach to the game. Did I miss something?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

chaostrauma wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:40 pm
Nor00 wrote:
does speedhack attacks enemy faster? if it does that's still good progress but as much as Ik there are people hacking on iphone not items or anything but skills an all
I think this is just the process speed and if it's so I augment the speed of your attacks as well as those of the enemies.
A CT is different than an android/IOS mod.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

dookies wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:58 pm
Alright so I did everything correctly. It wont attach to the game. Did I miss something?
I made a video so you can understand how to use the ct. The second cheat engine can be attached to the game.
[Link]

phonz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by phonz »

You can find your max stamina in your character screen and use that as your starting point. It's stored as a 32bit float, so its easy to find the value from there.

But, the 4 values that are returned are either visual, or being checked against another instruction/value/server.
So I'm really starting to doubt that value is actually client side, UNLESS there is a different value that should be searched for.
Though it would be strange to make something like this server-side in a largely singleplayer game.

dookies
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dookies »

OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:26 pm
dookies wrote:
I made a video so you can understand how to use the ct. The second cheat engine can be attached to the game.
[Link]
first of all thanks for the video really appreciate it. I did all of that but for some reason the second CE that opened wont attached to the game. I tried searching but every time I did it doesnt give me anything and have that weird sound.

Fongminator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fongminator »

Follow exactly the same instruction open second CE then memory view is all ?? ?? .. also cant search value. DId i do something wrong ?

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

Fongminator wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:27 pm
Follow exactly the same instruction open second CE then memory view is all ?? ?? .. also cant search value. DId i do something wrong ?
You have to attach Cheat engine to the game before doing anything.

OPCOXE
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by OPCOXE »

dookies wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:47 pm
OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:26 pm
dookies wrote:
[Link]
first of all thanks for the video really appreciate it. I did all of that but for some reason the second CE that opened wont attached to the game. I tried searching but every time I did it doesnt give me anything and have that weird sound.
I don't know maybe you can send some screenshots or a video so I can guess.

Fongminator
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fongminator »

OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:41 pm
Fongminator wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:27 pm
You have to attach Cheat engine to the game before doing anything.
How do i attach Cheat engine to the game... i tried to attached it doesnt allow me to do that " attached bugger to process" Also it said error attaching windows debuggers:5

almago
Cheater
Cheater

Post by almago »

anyone kind enough to share the table please

Nor00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nor00 »

OPCOXE wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:24 pm
chaostrauma wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:40 pm
Nor00 wrote:
I think this is just the process speed and if it's so I augment the speed of your attacks as well as those of the enemies.
A CT is different than an android/IOS mod.
That right