Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
saikodesu1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by saikodesu1 »

wonder why ppl got ban for just using freeze, I mean legitimately I have been using freeze 4ever since the table release, switch up from method 1 to method 2 to even editing the offsets and closing mhyprot handles, still no ban regarding the freeze only ( I got banned for using 1hit 2 times before 1.1 patch and 1 more for skill CD, all last only a week, recently even used freeze to stop the mob from attacking me to finish the restaurant event :D :D :D If u still intend to use the tables, I personally recommend using method 2 with offsets changed like the instruction above. And don't toggle the cheat for too long, disable the cheat when u don't use it yet then renable when needed, WORKS LIKE A CHARM!! ( used on main acc ar42 diluc childe & qiqi)
U can choose to believe me or not

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dima28
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dima28 »

Natsume wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:23 pm
rrubygodi wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:13 pm
dima28 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:00 am
I posted this to another forums where I am more active but I will post here too, because a lot of people messaged me and asked how to do it, this is how you bypass the game's anticheat mhyprot2, you won't need csrss method, you might still get banned because of sanity checks though so keep that in mind. MAGA can copy my comment to main thread.

- make a backup of original UnityPlayer.dll (located in Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game folder) then open it with a hex editor (I use HxD editor)
- go to 1CA75C0 offset
- change bytes 8B 11 to 31 D2 and save it, patching done. You do this only once, now you can use this dll until next game update.

next;

- run the game, login to your world (enter that stone door)
- open Process Hacker and double click on GenshinImpact.exe
- go to Handles tab find and close mhyprot2 anticheat, after that you can close process hacker too.

now you can attach your CE without renaming it to csrss, the offset and bytes change when there is a new game update, remember that.
i used this method and i am safe so far in acc AR 34 and AR 10
that guy actually copied and pasted my original post and admins on this forums don't do any shit about it so I stopped posting information here :v
Not quite the original, but the updated offset was 1CA75C3 became 1CA75C0

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

Natsume wrote:
rrubygodi wrote:
dima28 wrote:
I posted this to another forums where I am more active but I will post here too, because a lot of people messaged me and asked how to do it, this is how you bypass the game's anticheat mhyprot2, you won't need csrss method, you might still get banned because of sanity checks though so keep that in mind. MAGA can copy my comment to main thread.

- make a backup of original UnityPlayer.dll (located in Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game folder) then open it with a hex editor (I use HxD editor)
- go to 1CA75C0 offset
- change bytes 8B 11 to 31 D2 and save it, patching done. You do this only once, now you can use this dll until next game update.

next;

- go to Handles tab find and close mhyprot2 anticheat, after that you can close process hacker too.

now you can attach your CE without renaming it to csrss, the offset and bytes change when there is a new game update, remember that.
that guy actually copied and pasted my original post and admins on this forums don't do any shit about it so I stopped posting information here :v
Actually Natsume, I think I recognize you somewhere:)
Last edited by khirakun on Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

dima28 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:35 pm
Natsume wrote:
rrubygodi wrote:

Not quite the original, but the updated offset was 1CA75C3 became 1CA75C0
Hmm actually the 1CA75C0 is the actual offset in a row, and this 1CA75C3 and 1CA75C4 was offsets in columns that you need to edit
there's no diff. in this offsets, but for newbies its better to give the specific one actually.

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

Pre-Installation Function Available Starting:
2020/12/21 11:00 UTC+8 (Before updating to Version 1.2)
Travelers can still play the game while pre-installing game resources. Pre-installation will take up a certain amount of your network's bandwidth, so it's best to make sure you have a good network connection before beginning pre-installation.
After pre-installation is complete, Travelers can update the game and experience new version content faster.

Sauce:

:ph34r:

fatah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fatah »

rrubygodi wrote:
dima28 wrote:

- go to 1CA75C0 offset

next;

Nope, not safe. even I am not using csrss.exe (rename to another file name) method, using reshacker to rename all related with cheat engine string + veh debugger. And also turn on:

1. speedhack x4.
2. range hack
3. all ESPs.

Banned for 1 month.

Thanks.

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

fatah wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:44 am
rrubygodi wrote:
dima28 wrote:

- go to 1CA75C0 offset

next;

Nope, not safe. even I am not using csrss.exe (rename to another file name) method, using reshacker to rename all related with cheat engine string + veh debugger. And also turn on:

1. speedhack x4.
2. range hack
3. all ESPs.

Banned for 1 month.

Thanks.
what gets you banned is to use a pick range.

taro1512
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by taro1512 »

ReskyAW wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:08 am
fatah wrote:
rrubygodi wrote:

1. speedhack x4.
2. range hack
3. all ESPs.

Banned for 1 month.

Thanks.
i hate that type of guy that come here talk about another method bypass and keep telling us they getting ban..come on dude do u even read this thread?????? from the past thread we already been informed that range hack is detected and it doesnt matter which bypass method u use...khirakun trainer also already state which cheat are risky...

myzpunye96
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by myzpunye96 »

Is Freezing still viable to be use? Just freezing is enough, anyone has any result on it?

fatah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fatah »

taro1512 wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:13 pm
ReskyAW wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:08 am
fatah wrote:

1. speedhack x4.
2. range hack
3. all ESPs.

Banned for 1 month.

Thanks.
i hate that type of guy that come here talk about another method bypass and keep telling us they getting ban..come on dude do u even read this thread?????? from the past thread we already been informed that range hack is detected and it doesnt matter which bypass method u use...khirakun trainer also already state which cheat are risky...
I am sharing with the community.
In order to share the information (risks, techniques, etc.), maybe there is some centralized knowledge base information (or with secret key) somewhere or at the first post.
Thanks ReskyAW for the information and pardon my lack readings.

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

if you ask me, global speed is enough, I'm using it everyday, currently my alt acc. was ar30 now, I started using it since I created it,
on my opinion, everything related on character's function hack I think, was risky,
On my test, for AR 1 to 15 only freeze - not banned (if you add another you'll get banned for sure)
when I advanced to AR 16 to 30 freeze + chest ESP - not banned (I used 2 hacks here)
its almost 2 weeks now so far its safe, as for me of course.

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

khirakun wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:00 pm
I am mostly active on UC forums, maybe you saw me there, but I stopped posting offsets and stuff since people are copy/pasting them without credit, I have a few friends on Discord that I discuss these things, it is better to keep these things private so they won't patch them fast. :v

khirakun
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by khirakun »

Natsume wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:55 pm
khirakun wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:00 pm
I am mostly active on UC forums, maybe you saw me there, but I stopped posting offsets and stuff since people are copy/pasting them without credit, I have a few friends on Discord that I discuss these things, it is better to keep these things private so they won't patch them fast. :v
yep UC, well, I surely understand that fact, I know its for the best.

TcNightRider
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TcNightRider »

You can access the new 1.2 files already. Just update the launcher and pre-install. A diff file will be generated in the game folder which includes UnityPlayer.dll, mhyprot2.Sys etc.

fatah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fatah »

khirakun wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:59 pm
if you ask me, global speed is enough, I'm using it everyday, currently my alt acc. was ar30 now, I started using it since I created it,
on my opinion, everything related on character's function hack I think, was risky,
On my test, for AR 1 to 15 only freeze - not banned (if you add another you'll get banned for sure)
when I advanced to AR 16 to 30 freeze + chest ESP - not banned (I used 2 hacks here)
its almost 2 weeks now so far its safe, as for me of course.
Thanks for the heads up. Will follow the guideline.
Just got another 1 month banned with method 2 + all ESP + speedhack. (no range hack).