Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Gutie »

Man this thread giving such vibes from the old Curse-x days with them malay games like GTH, SRO and early LC. Good times. Have fun boys. That's what it's all about.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jmarkbnds
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jmarkbnds »

ReskyAW wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:19 am
jmarkbnds wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:33 pm
ElderSlayer wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:51 am
FYI

all those cheats are not safe anymore guys.
using freeze only, still got banned 1 month (tested using my 3rd account AR 25)
using ESP chest only, got banned 1 month (tested using my 4th account AR12)

im just sharing my experience, before the patch 1.1 . i was using ESP chest and freeze enemy with my main account ( now AR46 ). still safe before 1.1 patch

dont use those cheat with your main acc for now. its not safe.
im using both of that hack even with instant charge, monster esp and speedhack not getting banned currently ar43

proof

but in my case i edit the freeze enemy make it changable if i want it to go slower or x2 slower and so on
it looks like your previous post was deleted, because you are just showing off the trainer.
i deleted one post cuz my uid will leak. and i just dont share my trainer and not for sale for personal use only its just the same cheat like mgga posted anyone can make one.

CrewMaster
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CrewMaster »

jmarkbnds wrote:
ElderSlayer wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:51 am
FYI

all those cheats are not safe anymore guys.
using freeze only, still got banned 1 month (tested using my 3rd account AR 25)
using ESP chest only, got banned 1 month (tested using my 4th account AR12)

im just sharing my experience, before the patch 1.1 . i was using ESP chest and freeze enemy with my main account ( now AR46 ). still safe before 1.1 patch

dont use those cheat with your main acc for now. its not safe.
im using both of that hack even with instant charge, monster esp and speedhack not getting banned currently ar43

proof

but in my case i edit the freeze enemy make it changable if i want it to go slower or x2 slower and so on
I wanna activate speedhack to increase my DPS but kinda content with freeze. genshin is shit on elemental reaction, only favor pyro most of the time.

pancho_xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pancho_xx »

good, the E ncd crash the game, someone can see it, and someone knows how to remove the timer from the Q ncd, thanks

bushwalker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bushwalker »

Is Genshin still banning players for using this? I got banned in October for a month after using the instructions from OP.

tortellio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tortellio »

bushwalker wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:17 am
Is Genshin still banning players for using this? I got banned in October for a month after using the instructions from OP.
ofcourse

TcNightRider
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TcNightRider »

So I used the csrss method to attach CE and used the memory viewer. I did not load or use any cheats. The next day, I got the month ban message when I logged in. It looks like the bypass is being detected.

cykarussians
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cykarussians »

jmarkbnds wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:07 am
ReskyAW wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:19 am
jmarkbnds wrote:

proof

it looks like your previous post was deleted, because you are just showing off the trainer.
i deleted one post cuz my uid will leak. and i just dont share my trainer and not for sale for personal use only its just the same cheat like mgga posted anyone can make one.
Thats pretty impressive klee mechanix

TicTAc2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TicTAc2 »

Chinese angry Zhongli user self-destruction his account with 2.1 billion damage
This player was definitely banned
x20 is still safe

For those who want to change the speed of Freeze Enemy/God Mode
Move the cursor to Freeze Enemy/God Mode
right click
can be changed from set/change dropdown selection options

rrubygodi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rrubygodi »

dima28 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:00 am
I posted this to another forums where I am more active but I will post here too, because a lot of people messaged me and asked how to do it, this is how you bypass the game's anticheat mhyprot2, you won't need csrss method, you might still get banned because of sanity checks though so keep that in mind. MAGA can copy my comment to main thread.

- make a backup of original UnityPlayer.dll (located in Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game folder) then open it with a hex editor (I use HxD editor)
- go to 1CA75C0 offset
- change bytes 8B 11 to 31 D2 and save it, patching done. You do this only once, now you can use this dll until next game update.

next;

- run the game, login to your world (enter that stone door)
- open Process Hacker and double click on GenshinImpact.exe
- go to Handles tab find and close mhyprot2 anticheat, after that you can close process hacker too.

now you can attach your CE without renaming it to csrss, the offset and bytes change when there is a new game update, remember that.
i used this method and i am safe so far in acc AR 34 and AR 10

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

TicTAc2 wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:32 am
x20 is still safe
This cheat has stopped working since patch 1.1
and it is clear that MGGA has provided clarification that Xdamage needs to be updated from ammjun.

sutton0028
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sutton0028 »

used csrss method, only 2x speed hack, banned 1 mo next day.

pancho_xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pancho_xx »

23 dic update 1.2

Sinbadass
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sinbadass »

To anyone reading this, DON'T TRY THIS, IT DOESN'T WORK YOU'LL GET BANNED EVEN IF YOU FOLLOW IT PERFECTLY!!!!

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

rrubygodi wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:13 pm
dima28 wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:00 am
I posted this to another forums where I am more active but I will post here too, because a lot of people messaged me and asked how to do it, this is how you bypass the game's anticheat mhyprot2, you won't need csrss method, you might still get banned because of sanity checks though so keep that in mind. MAGA can copy my comment to main thread.

- make a backup of original UnityPlayer.dll (located in Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game folder) then open it with a hex editor (I use HxD editor)
- go to 1CA75C0 offset
- change bytes 8B 11 to 31 D2 and save it, patching done. You do this only once, now you can use this dll until next game update.

next;

- run the game, login to your world (enter that stone door)
- open Process Hacker and double click on GenshinImpact.exe
- go to Handles tab find and close mhyprot2 anticheat, after that you can close process hacker too.

now you can attach your CE without renaming it to csrss, the offset and bytes change when there is a new game update, remember that.
i used this method and i am safe so far in acc AR 34 and AR 10
that guy actually copied and pasted my original post and admins on this forums don't do any shit about it so I stopped posting information here :v