Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ccc00100
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by ccc00100 »

thank u sir for ur CT, and I wonder if you can upload your UnityPlayer.dll ?many thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kimchie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kimchie »

quick question why do you need to patch the unityplayer.dll? what does the impact make?

mezeikrisztina20
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mezeikrisztina20 »

Kimchie wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:16 am
quick question why do you need to patch the unityplayer.dll? what does the impact make?
If you overwrite the unityplayer.dll file then you can turn off mhyprot2 with Process Hacker!

Kimchie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kimchie »

mezeikrisztina20 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:58 am
Kimchie wrote:
If you overwrite the unityplayer.dll file then you can turn off mhyprot2 with Process Hacker!
ah thx, also i managed to patch the unity and i cant found genshinimpact.exe also cant close the system(4) on process hacker, did i do somethingwrong? when i search mhyprot on process hacker i only found system(4), also the right click close button are grayed out

Hessed
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hessed »

Kimchie wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:15 pm
mezeikrisztina20 wrote:
Kimchie wrote:
ah thx, also i managed to patch the unity and i cant found genshinimpact.exe also cant close the system(4) on process hacker, did i do somethingwrong? when i search mhyprot on process hacker i only found system(4), also the right click close button are grayed out
Did you read? press delete to close the system one you only do right click close on the other one

Kimchie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kimchie »

Hessed wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:48 pm
Kimchie wrote:
mezeikrisztina20 wrote:

Did you read? press delete to close the system one you only do right click close on the other one
??? just to let you know already did press delete and the process even wont close
yes but did you even read my question?
thx for the half assed answer

seanshean
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by seanshean »

latest update
crss + mod uni
ar 42 ( spd ) 5 days = safe
21 (spd + freeze) 2 days = safe
Last edited by seanshean on Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mezeikrisztina20
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mezeikrisztina20 »

Kimchie wrote:
mezeikrisztina20 wrote:
Kimchie wrote:
I'm not shutting down the system!
The process hacks you to genshin impact.exe - inside it you find mhyprot2 and close it. Then you can check cmd and if you type there sc stop mhyprot2
it will print that it is not installed :)

Kimchie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kimchie »

mezeikrisztina20 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:42 pm
Kimchie wrote:
mezeikrisztina20 wrote:

I'm not shutting down the system!
The process hacks you to genshin impact.exe - inside it you find mhyprot2 and close it. Then you can check cmd and if you type there sc stop mhyprot2
it will print that it is not installed :)
Ah thx i managed to do it, just found out you need to run the process hacker as admin (for me) then its show the genshin impact.exe and system(4)
:D

SmartDog
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SmartDog »

Used the mhyprot2 patch along with Loot radius and freeze enemy yesterday and got a month ban today.
I'm pretty sure loot radius is a big red flag at the moment.

taro1512
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by taro1512 »

kentpachi wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:04 am
domamaypa wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:08 am
Is freezing in Spiral Abyss still safe? Please let me know.
i think its not but in world its safe.
freeze in abyss is safe...i already used it multiple time in abyss till floor 10. im using it since 1.0 til new update no ban with my main acc. just make sure set a hotkey to turn on and off but yesterday using freeze with rapid atck instanly ban for my alt acc.

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

mezeikrisztina20 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:07 am
I posted this to another forums where I am more active but I will post here too, because a lot of people messaged me and asked how to do it, this is how you bypass the game's anticheat mhyprot2, you won't need csrss method, you might still get banned because of sanity checks though so keep that in mind. MAGA can copy my comment to main thread.

- make a backup of original UnityPlayer.dll (located in Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game folder) then open it with a hex editor (I use HxD editor)
- go to 1CA75C3 offset
- change bytes 8B 11 to 31 D2 and save it, patching done. You do this only once, now you can use this dll until next game update.

next;

- run the game, login to your world (enter that stone door)
- open Process Hacker and double click on GenshinImpact.exe
- go to Handles tab find and close mhyprot2 anticheat, after that you can close process hacker too.

now you can attach your CE without renaming it to csrss, the offset and bytes change when there is a new game update, remember that.
why are you copying my message and pasting it as if you wrote it? use quote next time!!!

_uz_9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by _uz_9 »

Natsume wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:13 pm
mezeikrisztina20 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:07 am
I posted this to another forums where I am more active but I will post here too, because a lot of people messaged me and asked how to do it, this is how you bypass the game's anticheat mhyprot2, you won't need csrss method, you might still get banned because of sanity checks though so keep that in mind. MAGA can copy my comment to main thread.

- make a backup of original UnityPlayer.dll (located in Genshin Impact\Genshin Impact Game folder) then open it with a hex editor (I use HxD editor)
- go to 1CA75C3 offset
- change bytes 8B 11 to 31 D2 and save it, patching done. You do this only once, now you can use this dll until next game update.

next;

- run the game, login to your world (enter that stone door)
- open Process Hacker and double click on GenshinImpact.exe
- go to Handles tab find and close mhyprot2 anticheat, after that you can close process hacker too.

now you can attach your CE without renaming it to csrss, the offset and bytes change when there is a new game update, remember that.
why are you copying my message and pasting it as if you wrote it? use quote next time!!!
-.-

Rebmalim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rebmalim »

So, the bypass method (2) seems do not be safe.
Used only SpeedHack (few times) x2, chest ESP and i froze only ONE ennemy => Ban 15 years for "external plugin"

pancho_xx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pancho_xx »

well... metod 2 bypass
Infinite stamine hack (ISH) ar6 no ban... (no glich infinite ar)

NOTE, PICK RANGE HACK NO SAFE, SECURITY BAN
Rebmalim wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:59 pm
So, the bypass method (2) seems do not be safe.
Used only SpeedHack (few times) x2, chest ESP and i froze only ONE ennemy => Ban 15 years for "external plugin"
FREZZER ENEMY is safe (main account AR22) using only csrrs bypass
SPEEDHACK attack enemy ban
CHEST ESP not sure, im using map web ([Link])